I need a fast and silent way to kill a Rotwiler

I need a fast and silent way to kill a Rotwiler

Bat to the head.

Find foxtail grass and spread the barbs all over his lawn.

Anti freeze

Antifreeze. Don't be mean to doggo tho. I hope he eats you.

Soak a sponge in gravy and feed to said doggo

I Hope He kills you First

Buy a pound of chocolate, and a pound of ground beef. wrap the chocolate in the beef, and feed it to the dog.

fuck it till its dead

How bout you don't kill it.

Chocolate? Why not rat sack or something you autistic piece of shit

Rottweilers are psychic and will counter your malicious plots long before you have the chance to execute them. Enjoy being Bruno's chew toy.

If you kill yourself you won't see him again.

The rottweiler will eat you because your a gay faggot ass motherfucking cocksucker.

Alright here's what you gonna do,
Download tor and use it to hire a ninja cat to do the job. But make sure to check around for hidden cameras because if you do find one then it's probably a undercover cop cat. For extra security, hire an assassin canary to circle around the meeting area with the ninja cat in case it turns out to be a bust. Also make sure to bug the canary when hiring it. You really got to be extra cautious.

First tell us why, OP. And don't make this another goldfish story

Go away evil dogger

Click L3 when he's over you

yea op tell your story fagget

Pretty good bait, congratz

Antifreeze.

>Bait

Good luck with that you daft cunt

it'll chew your arm off for fun hopefully, then shit on your head

t.rotwiler

I have a rottie that lives next door and likes to chew through the wood and stick his dumb little face in my yard.

He got through about 5 or 6 years ago and got my sheperd pretty good, tore into his throat, blood everywhere.

I cracked him in the ribs as he was on top of my dog and then once more across the face. He stumbled a little bit and kind of walked back to his yard in a stupor to collapse. Both dogs survived, rottie still sticks his stupid face in my yard but won't set foot (paw?) on it.

I keep the same bat next to my back door because he'll get uppity sometimes and start barking at my dogs, I just tap it a couple times on the step and he slinks back away.

Fuck rottweilers.

Fight it with your fists, like a man.

And livestream that shit, I'd love to see it

faggot

be a man you fuckin pussy

This wasnt funny even in the slightest.

Please tell me you sued.

the owner of that rottie is obviously a fucking idiot

mean dog = retarded owner

Rottweilers are incredibly loving and stable dogs, unless you have a minority or white trash fucktard raise it

Choke it to death with your cock.

Zozzle.

Radiator fluid in the water, drop in a little extra of a laxative to either make it vomit or shit it all out so you don't get caught. Should kill the pupper in 24 hours upon action, and it's actually quite humane (or not really at all, but as about humane as it gets for what you're asking for).

Your focus should be untraceable, not quick and quiet. My method will cover all three of those based tho.
>inb4 spic nigger animal abuser, nah son I actually watched a neighbor do this to my dog back when I lived in a rough neighborhood, nothing I could do to save it.

This is doggo. Don't worry, I'm reading this thread. Hope user enjoys bleeding out through his new asshole!

Nembutal

Here is a source

rad fulid...fuck sake..... antifreeze feed it to him die in 24 trust

You fucking cunt, go over and whack the owner not the damn dog.

Inb4 - Hope you get fucked, pussies like you are what's wrong with the world.

Seriously, go fuck yourself faggot.

I did. Ended up having to pay the vet bills myself and all he had to do was put up a beware of dog sign. Judge was black, neighbor is black, I'm white, I'm sure it had nothing to do with it.

Bingo, owner is violent too.

This will drop him in minutes