Yo dad, meet my bf Tyrone DeShawn

>Yo dad, meet my bf Tyrone DeShawn.

What do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATHTWAp-hEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask him if he is a DeShawn of the Baltimore DeShawns and what academy he is attending

"Hun, if you wanted to be written out of the will, you could've just asked."

Kek

Thank you for diversifying our gene pool honey we were starting to get a little too pasty and unhealthy looking.

There's nothing wrong with this picture. Two couples who look genuinely happy with each other.

On the other hand, look at you sad fat autist neckbeard peices of shit, living miserable lives, with nothing to do but to hate on a couple.

"Hello Tyrone it's nice to meet you."

Being offended by the mere fact that there are other races is a clear indication of self-consciousness, ignorance, and a small worldview.

If my daughter was that fugly I'd be happy she found any man willing to take pity on her.

t. Cuck

Throw that nigger down the hill, and rape that bitch.

I don't think you know how to use the word cuck.

What set u rep nigga!

Is he packing?

>be me
>be gay fag
>be at bar with friends
>friend of a friend comes in
>friend introduces us
>he's so cute
>black guy
>him and I start geeking out over battlestar gallactica
>trade numbers
>date
>get serious
>invite him to thanksgiving since he's stuck in town and his family is leaving town
>my dad has already met him and loves him
>brother, cousins, everyone likes him
>forget grandpa will be there
>grandpa is a huuuuuge racist
>the most racist of racist you can imagine
>thanksgiving for our family starts at 8 in the morning and goes alllllllllll day long
>grandpa is sitting there fuming
>he starts to chill as day goes along
>after dinner he comes over to the two of us
>"I wanted to apologize for my behavior this morning."
>boyfriend says "it's ok"
>I know better than to interupt grandpa
>"You'll let me finish talking... I want to apologize. I was raised in a different world. And I know that's no excuse in todays world. But that's the way it is. I'm sorry I treated you the way I did. I've sat there fuming over my grandson not only being a pillow biter but dating a nigger too. But I'm seeing how happy he is with you. You gave that happiness to him and I want to thank you for that."

>mfw

I only see one couple. Aren't you Jews supposed to be good at counting?

looks like my mum and dad tbh

I would say he looks more like a Mohammed to me...BUT...I'm saying what everyone else seems to be saying. "Meh"

God you'd easily know it was Summer. Time to abandon ship till September.

How does it feel to live miserable lonely lives? You're drenched in sweat, you have sweat rolling down your fat rolls, you have peices of doritoes on your shirt, you have piss bottle all around you r "battlestations", and you're here on Sup Forums making fun of a happy couple who are much more succea and happier in life than you are.

>Internally think that's the blackest fucking name I've ever heard
"Hey Tyrone. Pleasure to meet you."

Disown the bitch immediately and introduce nog to my best mate, he's called overmont

> suggesting there aren't absolutely loads of Jews mixed with literally every race on earth from their extensive migrations over time
> including predominately black synagogues from Ethiopian migrant jews and local converts

youtube.com/watch?v=ATHTWAp-hEo

Who the fuck think white people universally oppressed black people? The fuck does universal oppression even mean?

How does it feel projecting, poorly trolling, and being butthurt that people don't share your faggy "we are the world" bullshit?

>shit
shit

We brought niggers here and made them our work horses then we invaded Africa and took their shit from them

>hey tyrone, i'm user. wanna get high?

It means that you oppress someone.. Universally.

There is also screeching suppression, protective suppression and functional suppression - the latter being opposed to imperative suppression.

This. This tight here is why I've been rapin you all these years. Your a dumb cunt susan. And tyrone fuckin deshawn aint gonna stop me now.

This thread proves why we're becoming less white daily.

Nigga had it coming

Happened to me a few years ago. I didn't like it but you can't live their life for them. However go ahead and get ready because guaranteed she will get knocked up and baby daddy will be gone. They show up from time to time to "see my son". They never pay a dime of child support unless forced. They don't make shit anyway so Child support is already low. Love my grandson but my daughter could have done better. Now she can't get a decent guy with a good job because she has a biracial child.

You're replying to an old thread and no one will see your post faggot... But what a shame. I'd disown her.

I saw it

>sees post
>bumps so even more people see the post

You read my mind, user...