How do you react when you find out a friend has died from a overdose?

How do you react when you find out a friend has died from a overdose?

i am happy that i finally found a friend in this world.

Cum on his face.

Call 911

administer narcan

Timestamp or gtfo

he is died

Question why I was friends with someone that would be in a position to have an overdose

Find his stash and also od

The only real way to react to this is to walk in with a sick lick from seinfeild and slow jerk it while crying

this, you had shitty friends op. or you were a shitty friend by letting him od

I had a close friend who died from a heroin overdose when I was like 23. Honestly, none of us were surprised, a junkie is like a setting sun.

The upcoming days to the funeral, everyone was pretty ambivalent; on the day of the funeral it hit everyone, but not that hard. Thing is, if you know someone who has a heroin addiction, them ODing and dying is one of the normal paths that they take. It's like being surprised someone died jumping off a skyscraper.

lol @ how retarded he was

>stop a junkie from doing heroin

You realize how stupid you sound?

Op how many marijuanas did he take

Friend did die from a drug I'd
>felt a few small feels
>realized it was inevitable
>still miss my programming friend to this day, think of the projects we would be doing.

tell everyone he died in his sleep and no one knows why...save family shame of junkie.

Od *
My bad

drop to my knees, clench my fists, and yell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

Find all his drugs take them and go do them somewhere else, fuck your friend, he was holding out

There's no brakes on the heroin train
>this

>When
This looks like a regular happening. You should hang out with other people

you realize that people pick their own fate, then try to move on.

i dont have friends

Laugh probably, anyone that weak deserves no pity

>shed a few tears
>close your friends wide eye death stare
>call the police to report
>go to friends funeral
>crack open his favorite cold one
>blast your friends favorite music
>cheers and pour on his grave

Feel disgusted at their pathetic weakness and lack of willpower

Usually call them a pussy because of that one time I tried to kill myself with 500mg iv fentanyl and failed.
Quit posting this thread, smoke some weed, get over it.

>being friends with someone who is at risk for this

shit taste in people, senpai

Take a pictures of them and use it as a album cover.

Had it happen twice. Got sad for a bit. Moved on.

Those numbers...

had one person in my HS group of friends die, internalized it until I got drunk in a state park then kicked out at night for illegal camping, went into town (indian reservation) and ripped the front of a mtn. dew machine off after I beat the fuck out of it in honor of the time he took a bunch of nyquil and got expelled for doing the same at school.

Other (closer, elementary school) friend potatoed, went to visit him in hospital after like 10 years of not knowing him, shouldn't have =, spent the entire time building minecraft skyscrapers in my head to avoid thinking about it, left.

Never anyone here died of an overdose, maybe we arent that retarted

im from baltimore.... i literally know 30-40 people who have died from heroin

Go to the funeral? Preferably not high

>30-40
You might know

You've never into heroin edgelord.

>dude ded
>administer narcan

user gives medical advice lmao