Reminder that if you do not accept salvation in Christ, you will spend your eternity with kikes, mudslimes...

Reminder that if you do not accept salvation in Christ, you will spend your eternity with kikes, mudslimes, fedora neckbeards and other degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_the_other_cheek
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amen.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Friendly reminder that you can't be a racist and a Christian at the same time.

Jew, muslim and neckbeard are not a race. There is only one way to heaven and that is Jesus Christ.

You have to love your enemies goy.

>with kikes
Kikes like Jesus?

That is why I want them to convert and avoid damnation.

Literally none of those are allowed in the halls of my fathers.

Sorry, Jew-worshiper. No fucks given about the good goy afterlife.

"The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X," the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY-kul), and for "little circle," kikeleh (pronounced KY-kul-uh). Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an "O" in place of an "X" a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike."

Kike is not a race but someone who hates Christ and is therefore under wrath of God.

Here's my story.

>See evidence that there's a God.
>start searching religions and shit
>first go eastern religions
>it goes horrible, I am declared insane even
>Go bible way
>Still horrible, shit gets really fucked up
>Decide that since according to the bible the law has been modified, the names of both the Christ and God have been replaced and so their commandments
>Decide that since I do not know the law I am free of sin according to the bible itself.
>Decide that it is better to ask God for some of His elect to come and preach and prove their words to me
>wait 'n pray
>suddenly the people who hated me and declared me insane are "threatening" me with declaring me sane so I no longer get some shitty 300 monthly euro neetbux.

Loving every laugh.

Why are you so cücked by Middle Eastern religion, Finbro?

>See evidence that there's a God.
Yeah about that...

Yes, I saw it. What about it.

>I didn't.

Meaning?

I did.

This is absolutely true.

However you don't sleep in the same bed with a venomous snake. Stop kebab importation.

amen.

Where is the need to be racist since your ennemies worship Satan ?
Even if you have to love your ennemies as a christian, you have to protect your family. If you need to murder people to do so, you have to do it, as said Johan of Arc, .
Being cûcked is reacher to not even knowing what you talk about.

Slav pls.
Traditional christianity is the ultimate red-pill.

If you think that you can defend yourself in front of God with "hurrdurr i did not know the law" you will get a crude awakening.

"For all who have sinned apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law."

But if I do I'll also "spend [...] eternity with kikes, mudslimes, fedora neckbeards and other degenerates", with the only difference being that they chose to "accept salvation in Christ" too.

Since there's no evidence for it being real, what's the point of choosing such a sub-par afterlife?

Christ said you must hate your family if you want to join him.

Saint Paul said you should never marry and if you do never reproduce.

But you are supposed to go out of your way to help the poor even if they are your enemy.

You can't defend yourself either. If you are attacked you must turn the other cheek. If the enemy makes you do work for them and walk a mile, you must do more work for them, walk another mile, and do it for free.

These are the words of your God and his greatest apostle.

>Traditional christianity is the ultimate red-pill.
...Right.

Actually what I said is that I wait for actual true christians to show me the way.

If you claim to come from God you better start shitting and vomiting miracles left and right, nigger, because I don't believe the first smartass who comes telling me lies and that demands faith when asked for evidence.

YOU are not God, SO YOU do not get to demand faith of me, you are actually the kind of guy who has to prove he is the one of the true faith.

Which is why God grants His people the ability to regale the world with miracles.

It's hard to have an antichrist before you have a Christ. That's New Testament scripture bruh. It was based around Jesus.

>J-jesus is the christ

Oh? As I said, I don't have why to believe the first smartass who comes here claiming this and that: where's the miracle that will convince me?

Nobody said that the antichrist came at this or that time, I merely said that scripture has been modified, and even scripture claims this.

So?

What is your excuse?

Another lie unbacked by miracles that would prove your words?

>Christ said you must hate your family if you want to join him.
It means love Christ more than family. If family demands that you abandon Christ, then you cannot comply. In other situations respect your father and mother.

>Saint Paul said you should never marry and if you do never reproduce.
He said it as his personal opinion and recommendation. It is easier to do Gods work when you dont have to look after family.

>But you are supposed to go out of your way to help the poor even if they are your enemy.
This is actually true. But you still have to tell them about Christ.

>You can't defend yourself either.
Learn the basics of exegesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_the_other_cheek

>It means love Christ more than family. If family demands that you abandon Christ

>I merely said that scripture has been modified, and even scripture claims this.
If you refer to Jeremiah 8:8 it speaks about the law, not scripture. Jeremiah rebukes the rabbis who teach their manmade rules above word of God. This was also true during the times of Jesus and later their heresies were collected in the Talmud.

Christianity is anti-nationalistic and anti-ethnic - it's inherently all-inclusive irrespective of race and nation.

Ethnicity is irrelevant as long as people contribute to society. Christianity condems those who act like shitmonkeys.

I already have accepted Lord Jesus Christ
But neo/pol/ would with its influx of newfags, shills and redditors will try to lead you astray

Hell, they are already complaining of racism, anti-semitism and nationalism

>Ethnicity is irrelevant
explain why?

In just society people should be evaluated according to their actions, not according to their birth. Civilized black man contributes more to society than some junkie whitetrash.
Sure there is notable correlation between ethnicity and behaviour, but if someone commits crimes he is punished because of those crimes, not because of his birth.

>posts on pol
>thinks he isn't going to hell

kek

Psalm 23: Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 139: Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me. Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee .

I support civic nationalists being shot.