1) You're a cunt

1) You're a cunt
2) Are you proud of your Nation's colonial legacy?

1) Spain
2) Yes, extremely proud.

youtube.com/watch?v=e6JikP1KXV4&app=desktop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u1PW-EOmuPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Rh6gDEO4JA
youtube.com/watch?v=RGbCoJhmQdk
youtube.com/watch?v=AQ7-5ljQfW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Yes, extremely proud.
But... why?

Portugal and UK
Yes and Yes

See the video

> Americans

youtu.be/u1PW-EOmuPQ

France
Yes

thanks dad

>telemundo
It is from south america you moron

1) Spain
2) No

n/a due to lack thereof but I'm proud to be able to confidently say that if we existed earlier we definitely would've had a respectable empire

No. Maybe it was profitable at the time, but in the long run our colonial period was, relative to other European nations, an unrelenting failure. New Sweden in north america and the Swedish gold coast in africa were unceremoniously seized by the duch. Saint Barthelmy in the carribean was sold to France for some reason after it stopped being profitable. It's a depressingly boring period in Swedish history. But at least we mostly profited from the colonies, or at worst broke even. Didn't make any devastating losses into them, like Scotland.

We we're pretty much the most remote and isolated viceroy so, not so much.

I think you are the moron here, mr satan.

Exactly, South America is our colonial legacy.

Che cread un /ibe/ o algo que si no nos invaden los guiris el hilo

We have the netherlands, south of Italy and argentina
Is not that bad I guess

nice digits
>lack thereof
Not so.

that´s my fantasy

But is it really something to be proud of? Sure, millions of south americans speak your language, but are they really the kind of people you want to be associated with?

why not

>What is humour

Watch the video

I regret everything now

That woman is a 10/10 milf, I don't care if she's a stripper.

Wtf I hate a whole continent now

Didn't you already before? Why wouldn't you hate Africa? And South America isn't much better. Even worse, actually, in some ways.

>Even worse, actually, in some ways
Nah, only Venezuela and central america are horrible now
The rest are meh

>Why wouldn't you hate Africa?
Why would I?

Sure

youtube.com/watch?v=7Rh6gDEO4JA

>he is not being ironic
What the fuck?

Because it's a horribly impoverished, dessert and jungle hellhole, inhabited by violent, thieving, zealous, backwards, primitive savages, horrible societies ruled by militaristic dictatorships, wracked by diseases like aids. And assuming you're a racist, hating africa is just par for the course.

kek

But hating continent it´s irrational

All hatred is irrational.

I like north Africa desu, the people are incredibly hospitable over there, specially in the rural areas.
Morocco is a comfy country and they make killer sweets, great hash and has awesome surfing and varied landscapes
Egypt is mindblowing too, Luxor, Abu Simbel and the pyramids ofc

I wouldn't want people to judge Spain and Spaniards for our politicians or our economic situation so why would I?
Have you ever actually been in Africa?

I am not proud of my colonial empire in the americas.

1-France
2-No. Only French America (Québec + Louisiana) and French Asia are worth it, and French America is dominated by anglos and Vietnamese don't give two fucks about us

Dude, stop posting this
I've seen this millions of times

And yet you still reply to him

>Vietnamese don't give two fucks about us
That's an asian thing, for us is the same with the Philipines

>Québec
tu devrais plus avoir honte que d'autre choses

Imagine if Spain removed savage and distributed land to spaniards and made contracts for laborers from children and marriages, it would be secured for Spanish people.

This has subtitles for non Spanish speakers.

If done properly Spain could have conquered the entire world, but sadly you mixed with savages and lost your Spanish properties

Low population, idiot kings, and wars everywhere stopped the dream.

At least we got all kinds of rare exotic pussy
Worth it all in all desu

youtube.com/watch?v=RGbCoJhmQdk

wtf i love equatorial guinean girls now

How many ships could be made how much steel and soldiers could be made if new world land was distributed to the poor of Spain in return for military dmservice/labor fucking jesuits destroyed Spanish nation.

1. Flag.

2. No.
If it weren't for the useless british army we would have english ancestry.

> 4 months of misery, disease and no women at sea
> suddenly, you land in a tropical paradise where all you have to worry about are coconuts and mangos falling on your head
> and you're surrounded by kuruminhas who are curious about exotic chorizo

We only did what we had to.

"Low population"
Give land and a river to people in new world and they will Rickey ticket just like us went from 10,000 to 80 million in 50 years without immigrants.

All that's needed is abundant land for abundance of children to be without force desirable.

You send gold for women from Spain.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQ7-5ljQfW8

top kek at 1:08, it's cool thay they speak like spaniards

SPAIN?

1 woman = 40 children give the daughters to fellow spanish comrades they repeat process to dominate the land with their presence which is both culturally economically and nationally viable go look at Australia for successful expansion of population.

We had to fight with entire Empries there. So we needed soldiers at the time, not happy families like the UK sent to North America.
And when you send soldiers, this is what happens.

If Central and Soth America had been populated by plebs like the Sioux, Iroquois and other meme northern indians it would have been easier.

New world policy was fairly divorced from Europe, it was a mistake note it and next expansion don't let it happen again if our race can survive this century or if eu/masons exterminate.

1. Yes, i am a cunt
2. Also yes

> now
Better late than never to take the red pill and replace white "women" with African women.

Yes... exterminate the white race hate the women that can give birth to 50 white people.. white lives are evil!

I love these people. Equatorial Guineans look like they are in the path of development. I wish them the best.

UK
No - we allowed them to fuck their shit up, and overpopulate

I am proud of all of them.

UK
I suppose overall I am

Spain probably has the best colonial legacy. England is pretty good too.

All France has is a bunch of African and island shitholes.

Actually I take that back, I'd put England on top. USA, Canada, Australia and NZ are first world.

Are white world*

naw man

noice

You're replying to a Hispanic American, whitey

hmm..?

America
Yes, we saved Philippines from evil Spanish

wtf

Hmm...

>saved
I don't like neither of you two.

I still don't know what we did there
I only know that we killed a bunch of muslims

Who do you not like least?
America.

fuck off.

it doesn't matter now.

>it doesn't matter now.
Ok Rodrigo, never mind it

Nah it is a total mess and god knows how long spanish there will last once regional connections solidify and English starts becoming the language of trade and education.

To a beaner*

It already is mate, I've met students from there and they say random words in English in the middle of sentences.

Oh shit the most powerful race in the world

lel, aren't you guys trying to forget about us?

England

yeah we're the best

spain is a chilean colony

Not really, few people still go "muh empire" and "muh the philipines used to be ours"

Telemundo is a chicano network

Argies and uruguayans don't tho, i think paraguay bolivia and chile remain strong in spanish, only wanna be americans in central and northern south america do that shit

but you don't learn about us in school, yes?

baia, tienen un muy buen vocabulario, Esos "joder" bien encajados, me siento orgulloso.

That show is fake

Nah nah nah, haven't you ever heard thos FUCKING faggots that say "dale man" or "wtf" God I want to fucking punch them in the fucking teeth fuck.

What do you care? You're nothing than an American CHI with identity issues, we know you're not Spanish stop larping like the
"I am a Greek" guy, you're worse.

You ruin every /ibe/ thread and larp and shitpost everywhere, you're not a Spaniard and will never be, get off with your delusion and identity issues somewhere else.

Belgium
Yes, very. Also proud of our paracommandos.

forgot pic

> wtf

*Watafó

>a transgender has her penis stuck in a butt of a dead person
I regret everything now