CNN has completely fucked itself during the past few weeks

CNN has completely fucked itself during the past few weeks.

First CNN staged a Muslim protest and got caught on vdieo: youtube.com/watch?v=22FYY1IJV2A

Second CNN got threatened with a 100 Million Dollar libel suit and as a result was forced to retract a fake news story, and fire 3 reporters.

Third CNN gets caught confirming that the whole Russian story is fake, and they know it's fake, and they only persist with it for financial gain.

CNN has completely lost credibility with American's who's IQs ar higher than 80.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/06/27/cnn-staffers-didnt-resign-over-retracted-story-they-got-fired/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/339769-cnn-war-with-trump-gets-personal
breaking.projectveritas.com/cnnpart2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/05/james_okeefe_and_friends_plead.html
abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/james-okeefe-acorn-census-10794087
cnn.com/2010/US/09/29/okeefe.cnn.prank/
theblaze.com/stories/2011/03/10/does-raw-video-of-npr-expose-reveal-questionable-editing-tactics/
thewire.com/business/2011/10/james-okeefe-burns-his-own-strawman-new-video/44227/
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-okeefe-still-hasnt-found-his-voter-fraud
fox5sandiego.com/2013/03/08/acorn-sting-activist-to-pay-100k-2/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/22/inside-a-hollywood-hit-job-how-james-o-keefe-tried-and-tried-to-sting-his-latest-victim.html
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-transcript-of-james-okeefes-call-to-the-open-society-foundations
mediamatters.org/blog/2017/06/27/james-o-keefe-s-latest-attempt-expose-cnn-sad-attention-seeking-mess/217057
youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
youtube.com/watch?v=hzEG9HiPo1U
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-protester-roughed-up-2015-11
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-crap-protesters-tomatoes-2016-2
fortune.com/2017/04/30/reince-priebus-libel-laws-trump/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-attacks-on-media-censorship-in-foreign-countries-2017-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone who's continued watching CNN beyond the last two years is retarded anyways. They went from news to political agenda a long time ago, and that's when they fell. That's the end of any news career.
>CNN
>CBS
>FOX
>Snopes went from the guaranteed 100% correct myth buster to a fucking paid off shill political machine practically overnight.
>Even fucking Buzzfeed was actually really cool around two years ago before it swapped to political agenda pushing.

Furthermore, independent news reporters have been gaining more and more ground as larger news companies have been failing those with a functioning brain, i.e. Phillip DeFranco who was our weapon in taking down DaddyO'Five. Go back a year, and his views and subscribers were substantially low. Now they're skyrocketing. This is due to those people being just like us; they're tired of the retarded shit so they do what the media and newscasts should already be doing. They give us the facts, let us formulate an opinion, and tell us to fuck off and check in tomorrow.

Can you share the stories for second and third point?

2: nypost.com/2017/06/27/cnn-staffers-didnt-resign-over-retracted-story-they-got-fired/

3: thehill.com/homenews/administration/339769-cnn-war-with-trump-gets-personal

4: (breaking story) breaking.projectveritas.com/cnnpart2.html

It continues....

New Video!

youtube.com/watch?v=l2G360HrSAs

>"Nothing Burger"

I just watched it last night, does anyone have the full unedited hidden video for point #3? I just want it here so the libcucks know it isn't bullshit.

>what is video editing.

Every video O'Keefe has ever made has been debunked. He had had to pay 100K restitution for defaming an ACORN employee. He was arrested for phone tampering of a US Senator and failed to produce any legit evidence of wrong doing time and time again.

The only crime O'Keefe is known for is is own when he was prosecuted for one of his stunts.

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2010/05/james_okeefe_and_friends_plead.html

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/james-okeefe-acorn-census-10794087

cnn.com/2010/US/09/29/okeefe.cnn.prank/

theblaze.com/stories/2011/03/10/does-raw-video-of-npr-expose-reveal-questionable-editing-tactics/

thewire.com/business/2011/10/james-okeefe-burns-his-own-strawman-new-video/44227/

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/james-okeefe-still-hasnt-found-his-voter-fraud

fox5sandiego.com/2013/03/08/acorn-sting-activist-to-pay-100k-2/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/22/inside-a-hollywood-hit-job-how-james-o-keefe-tried-and-tried-to-sting-his-latest-victim.html

He can't even hang up a phone right.

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-transcript-of-james-okeefes-call-to-the-open-society-foundations

it was debunked. you can't see his lips, and the audio portion was added after the fact.

Fake news. It absolutely was not debunked.

Trump is not under FBI investigation at all. That was a lie!

Meanwhile Bernie Sanders *is* under FBI investigation, and not a peep about this from the MSM.

DAMN
RED FUCKIN HANDED

And where did you read this? Not gonna accept any far left news medium as an answer, since that's like blatantly asking if someone is lying and being dumb enough to just take no for an answer and believe it. Independent, right wing, or neutral internetional are all I'm really going to take for an answer.

But where is it shown that this very video covers CNN making fake news. Who knows if this is a movie set or anything else than real CNN news report.

You gotta critically watch all the perspectives and legitimacy of all the information on the internet. Someone labeling an youtube video is not very solid evidence or credible information.

>2017
>still thinking CNN is real news

The lying liberal shills are here...

I didn't say anything that I believe CNN either. I just don't know if the op's video even have CNN in it.

>no reading comprehension

"I have never seen, or heard of in my lifetime any political candidate trying to discredit the election process. Instances of voter fraud are non-existent and have never happened in big enough proportions to matter. Instances of significant voter fraud have yet to be found." - Barack Obama (October 2016, before the election).

Today: Russians! Russian Collusion! Fucking Russians!

>I'm so dumb that I think people would pay for posts on Sup Forums

Fucking jews

Nah, you and they are dumb enough to do it for free. Money is no object in your mom's basement.

mediamatters.org/blog/2017/06/27/james-o-keefe-s-latest-attempt-expose-cnn-sad-attention-seeking-mess/217057

>media matters

my penis is confused but wants to know more

Oh yaaaaah, oh yah, that CNN is propaganda!

Hannity told me! Snopes told me! Breitbart told me! The President told me! Fox told me!

Gotta be true, then!

Media Matters is an independent non-partisan watchdog group which scrutinizes media outlets.

>lacks the basic vocabulary to understand the word "shill"
>uses it anyways

Why did you lump Snopes with the rest of them?

link?
>what link
oh right lol silly me

CNN told me

>posts the debunked video in the thread discussing that it was debunked
Is this real life?

>project veritas - a fox news subsidary
>credible source

Only it wasn't debunked.

Stay uninformed, stay dumb.

Non partisan and independent my ass. It's a Soros-funded propaganda outlet that exclusively defames right wingers and makes shit up regularly.

>You've just been double Jeopardy'd
>I know what you are, but what am I

You can't argue with stupid, it'll only beat you with experience.

Al Jazeera is the best news source.

Definitely better than CNN

RT is a good source. They had the Benghazi story 99% correct the day after it happened. It took the US media 2 years to 'catch up'.

A George Soros funded propaganda outlet?
Does Rupert Murdoch do anything similar?
>Hmm

As far as the Muslim Brotherhood is concerned, sure.

I need to clarify that the Muslim framed protest thing wasn't staged. Reporters went to cover the protest, and pulled some protestors aside in order to get a good shot with the camera. This is a common practise for news reporting in by many newscasters.
There are two legitimate reasons for this. The first being the aforementioned camera shots and the second being to control for some of the ambient noise. Both of which increase the production value of the coverage and allow the reporter to ask thier questions in a more controlled environment.

CNN has a lot to be criticized for but that Muslim protest is not one of them

>Only it wasn't debunked.

see

RT? As in Russia Today? You're just trolling now

George Soros is just an investor you dumbshit. Conservatives like Sean Hannity have made him into a bogeyman meme to scare their base though.

Murdoch isn't nearly the ideologue Soros is. He has donated to candidates in both parties and not been much of an activist.

George Soros by contrasts finances dozens of organizations dedicated to silencing, defaming, and physically assaulting the right.

>MOOOMMMMMY, THE MEANIE NEWS MAN MADE FUN OF TRUMP! MAKE THEM STOP RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

No, he's a speculator with massive influence in the media, the DNC, and international corporations, who finances in whole or part nearly every left wing protest group and "watchdog" organization that has made headlines in the last fifteen years.

>i-its ok when a conservative does it

Well of COURSE you'll miss the point if you don't fucking read it, dumbshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzEG9HiPo1U

News of the World. It was a tabloid Murdoch wound down. He managed to avoid any personal blowback (despite evidence to the contrary), but that old cunt was wiretapping royalty and politicians.

He *owns* Fox News. Trying to insinuate Soros has made CNN his personal propaganda arm is fucking looney tunes.

The fruit loops in Americaland are wound up really tight these days. You yanks used to be able to judge right from wrong.

It's no wonder that people regard Americans nowadays with outright hostility or contempt.

No one has claimed the Russians created massive voter fraud you dumbass.

Hi mang, its Tigerr Benson, I can't find full vid of that scene though.

I just came but if anyone knows where I can find that scene (Tiger Benson dp'd in potato sack) it would be gr8, I'm pretty sure they piss on her too btw

Thanx gays :-)

Just like Trump outright advocates for silencing, defaming and physically assaulting the left as well as the media?

I didn't say Soros was behind CNN. I said he's behind Media Matters.

Frankly, I don't care much about the loons who hate America. Most of them hate it just because it doesn't (yet) imprison people just for criticizing Islam or leftist ideas.

He has done no such thing.

MUSLIM BAN

That's what you people always do when you can't prove me wrong.

Bump

businessinsider.com/donald-trump-protester-roughed-up-2015-11
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-crap-protesters-tomatoes-2016-2

Let me get this straight, you're saying the CNN producer didn't say what he said on camera.
>#fakenews

This.
Hillary fans are so upset KEK

>on camera

1. He wasn't a CNN politics producer, who would be located in DC, he was a health and wellness producer stationed in Atlanta.
2. He was merely stating his opinion.

Basically a non-story.

Encouraging violence on people who show up to throw things at you is not even in the same ballpark as swinging a bike lock into someone's head just for disagreeing with you or advocating actual censorship.

Why would democrats be upset? Trump's presidency has been a hilarious failure and there' still three-- no wait, EIGHT-- years to go!

>George Soros by contrasts finances dozens of organizations dedicated to silencing, defaming, and physically assaulting western civilization.

FTFY

Just like Trump has tried to censor the media and wants tougher libel laws because he's literally butthurt about people criticizing him?
>didn't read the first one

Just like the veritas video that ended up getting 2 people from the DNC getting fired, right? Kek

>criticizing him
>criticizing

Nope, it was blatantly fake news.

He in fact has not tried to censor the media. You're making shit up again. You people always do that. Stop it.

>my name is Akmal
Got WiFi in your sandcastle have you?

>I AM SILLY!

CNN world headquarters is where? Keep trying you are entertaining with your "spin".

>on camera quoting higher ups
>non story

>posts link to shit-tier debunked fake video

>reaching this fucking hard

>No, he's a speculator with massive influence in the media, the DNC, and international corporations, who finances in whole or part nearly every left wing protest group and "watchdog" organization that has made headlines in the last fifteen years
Where do you get this crap? Seriously, where? So many Trumptards repeat this nonsense that it must be coming from a source.

Wow that's freakin horrible. They're getting into Fox News territory here. No quite as bad but jeez, what the fuck happened to them?

fortune.com/2017/04/30/reince-priebus-libel-laws-trump/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-attacks-on-media-censorship-in-foreign-countries-2017-2

>Where do you get this crap? Seriously, where?

Reality.
You might not know about it, Hilary fan.

You realize that the people who agree with your narrative all use the the same verbiage?doesnt that seem a tad like hive mentality?? Maybe try thinking for yourself and see where it gets you. New friends and a different news station I'm guessing

I'm one. What about it?

Nice sources, Trump shill

>Today: Russians! Russian Collusion! Fucking Russians!
If Trump did't collude, why is he acting like he did. Literally, every person in his cabinet has lawyered up to the max.

This. Even Fox is crap (though it has been for years and years and years.)

What's been a failure? Oh, you mean the fact that every time he tries to do anything at all, the left does everything they can to stop him? If he said he wanted full universal healthcare, and that he would personally fund it, and steal every penny from "rich" people to make up the rest, the left would go nuts and still try to block it.

Let's talk about what Obama actually got done in his presidency?
>made me lose my good insurance, and have to pay 3x as much.
>fuck up my mother in laws health care
>force my male friend to pay for vagoo doctor insurance
>make every country on earth lose all respect for the US
>actively try to instigate a race war
>promote using intelligence services to spy on, and crush political opponents

What has Hillary ever done?
>Take money from foreign governments
>sell US strategic assets to Russians
>mishandle classified material
>delete material governed by retention laws

Sure, Trumps a bit of an asshole, but I'll take an asshole over the outright malice of the left any day.

This is what it's all about. Liberals telling lies to other liberals who tell more lies to other liberals who believe all the lies and keep spreading them.

You're obviously a fat loser with small penis sucking on mamas teet, get redpilled you cuck, wake up and smell the economy you utter bafoon.

this!

fox is practically all lies all the time since they don't really have achors, but rather opinion people. you have to look long and hard to find truth on fox. this is why they are now the worst rated cable news channel.