Consoles are way better than the PC. It's a fact, don't argue with me

Consoles are way better than the PC. It's a fact, don't argue with me.

ok

Hahaha! That's what I thought! Bow down before your Console overloads you filthy PC peasant

No, having a good computer instead of thousands of consoles is much better and cheaper or economic. Also, you stop capitalism and the willing of the corporations to sell new consoles every year to earn more money and stealing from your wallet a several amount of cash.

Support your opinion with fact, fuck-knuckle. I mean... what are you, a feminist?

Bait, cheap, mongoloid bait

the console gamer stereotype is normie because nobody would spend all day playing console games

the pc gamer stereotype is fat neet because the games are good so there are people who would play them too much

I r8 8/8: Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.

This is true for all genres except strategy.

Playing what? Lol. We have more and better exclusives.

sheeeiit I'm starting to look like that

Literally any console exclusive can be played on a PC if you know where to look and how to hook it up.

Consoletards need a simple format to follow and do everything for them.
PC Users actually use skills just to perform simple tasks. We look down upon you for the same reason we look down upon Mac Users, because you're only restrained to that one option because the real tech is too complex for your simple mind.

You will need a 5000 dollar PC to run our Ps4 exclusives properly. I'm fine with just paying 300 to play it :)

fuck it, ill bite. what drugs are you on? i have a $900 dollar pc that i built and it runs everything at all ultra settings and at least 80 fps.

But the human eye can only see 24 frames per second. You wasted so much money on needless performance. Even then, your screen is probably 60hrz so why bother with higher frame rates?

You do realize, that if you spent the same amount of money you spend on consoles, to build a new pc, you can perform games at the same graphics quality as consoles, while getting more frames? While I don't really agree about the whole pc master race, because consoles were really meant for couch play, where you can just sit down and relax in your living room and boot up your PS4 or your Nintendo switch and just start playing, and while you can do the same with a pc, it's more complicated to setup and in general is sortof pointless. There are just things that pc can do better than consoles and vice versa.

Straight up false lol

Why all those answers look like all the same?
like there's a single person making a shitload of threads

From one console peasant to another. Stfu.

>not playing oblivion 16 hours a day on console until your mother give up on life and vanish into an endless cycle of depression and alcoholism because you didn't live up to her standard

You never had a childhood

Wrong. It never outpreforms consoles. You need to spend to at the very least be equal to the PC. Not worth it.

When people actually take this bait. Pic related

Also who actually gives a fuck. Let console gamers play their shit, and let PC players play their shit.

>not playing oblivion all day on the pc
fucking normie

I'm trying to help people realise that the PC is an overpriced piece of junk!

Praise be the master race.

Rare footage of OP

Warrior of the light

Defender of the console

>consoles are better than pcs
>have no word processors
>cant print
>have no access to websites
>cant save files other than game saves
>cant develop software with them
>cant upgrade hardware
ok

PC emulators KODi+launchbox

Paesants can kiss my fit ass

B-But I like both console and PC, what am I now? A divergent?

>See only 24 fps

I feel like your mad that people on PC can run Skyrim smoothly on high while your stuck on console running at barely acceptable frames

You're a liar. That's what you are

What do you do when your console overheats? I know what to do when my PC overheats and am able to correct it.

Chexmait!

So can we. We have addons to our consoles that add more cooling. Either way the cooling on consoles is much better than most PCs

Its okay to like both PC and Consoles. It is a lie to say Wii is better than other Consoles or Windows 10 is better than 7/8.1

Nope. Honestly, I have a PC and a 3DS, that I both play from time to time.

I built a $2000 comp that can play anything on 4K. I still play my xbone more. Why? Its more casual. Hop on, play for a bit, hop off. A friend of mine wanted to hang out at his house, he was a strict "PC master race" kinda guy. So instead of drinking some beers and playing a fighting or FPS game, I got to stand awkwardly behind him as he showed me what games he has on steam. It was terrible, and ever since I cant help but ceiw him as kinda pathetic.

Long story short, PC is far superior, if you have no social life, or plan on getting a social life

>Implying most gaming rigs don't have to be updated with new hardware at the same rate or faster than new consoles are released.

As much as i do like console games and graphics
I prefer PCs, no matter how much more expensive
they can be than consoles I still prefer them.
SOOO much better

Not part of that Console vs PC shit though
those people are sad cucks

>long story short, PC is far superior, if you have no social life, or plan on getting a social life

I'll take MMO/MOBA for $500, Alex.

You're missing out
Xbox has the most competitive community.
Plus the new xbox one x will play games at 4 may for a fraction of the price.

>Competitive
>Console

Pick one

>Expensive af pc that are antisocial
>Bang for the buck consoles that promote socializing, and playing games with friends
Pick

Also yes Consoles are more competitive. Less cheaters. There was some Kawly guy who managed to cheat during a major tournament! We don't get those on consoles

Poorfag here i am really happy with my pc, pcs like hardly get obsolete and you can always use them even if they cant play latest games i still have my old core2duo and i still use it consoles do have low initial cost but they are really expensive in long term monthly fees, expensive games and if you have poor internet like my country good luck playing online because of 5gb daily updates and also no piracy i only play few games like fightan and i have bought a laptop for college and it can play all of them and i only got it for 520$ and along with latest games it can emulate all the Amazing old games like ps2 GameCube just with one pc and in terms of pc you don't really have to buy new things to play old games pcs are always backward compatible. I am enjoying wind waker God hand and all the other shit like sf2 and sf3 without even buying anything and if you only have a ps4 you can't even play ps1 games that's just sad
Also this

I like consoles for the same reason, ease of hopping on/off for a bit after work, or on the weekends. I'm a nurse and spend more than half of my day filling out patient charts, so I really don't want to spend more time on a PC when I get home, save for checking email, news, stupid shit on here, etc.

Maybe it's just age (I'm 33), but I find consoles to be better for me.

I welcome you with open arms to the Console master race. You know which platform is best

I think consoles are easier to maintain so they win.

You PC peasants have terrible arguments. We Console players have e
Exclusives and Xbox one X and a better community.

>Actually believing this

A community of 12 year olds, that want to fuck my mother, and shitty games.

Your Xbox One X will be shit in like a year.

Both have their uses, and I enjoy using both. Why does everything have to be a competition

Your eyesight will be obsolete in a fraction of the time

Jesus christ edgy fuckers falling for that obvious bait. realize how ridiculous long these people answer.
Pathetic

That b8 nearly got me.

Yes implying that, you can not upgrade a pc for years and years if you play the new games at shitty console graphics quality standards. You don't HAVE to upgrade anything.

Say it to my fucking face you filthy peasant