None to be found

>none to be found
>commiting Sudoku because of it
>trying to make new ones on earth and fail miserably with some inferior dwarf version
Isn't it obvious that these dudes were trying make new females after something mysteriously wiped them out?

It's obvious they had reached their /fit/ natty potential and no longer felt the need for women.

this
Also since the android looked like a soft feminine faggot he tore him apart

You could be onto something. Alien Covenant appears to show dead Prometheus women.

decent theory

>Also since the android looked like a soft feminine faggot he tore him apart
*unsheathes jawline*
Psh, nothing personnell, kid.

>*gets procedurally ripped in half*

So when the doctor lady finds out that their DNA is a 100% match with ours, isn't that actually wrong? We can't have 100% the same DNA, look at that nigga.

I mean, let's believe it. So we can reproduce with those dudes? What would the offspring be like? Would it be like a mix between us two? Would the off spring be fertile or would it be like a liger or an ass where they can't reproduce?

>by a giant alien species and not a fat neckbeard talking shit behind a keyboard
I ain't gay er nuttin, but I'd let him fly me to and alien homeworld after narrowly escaping death and getting stranded on a nuclear testing planet.

I can grantee if a human was as big as him it would've been a hell of a fight

9 ft human ubermensch would be sick af

guarantee*

he's wearing some sort of exoskeleton and looks substantially jacked. Probably on space steroids

>Probably on space steroids
Aren't all the Engineers like that though?

Actually that raises a good point. Can one of those things get fat? I'd assume so. Now that I think about it, I just envision them as some species that hold fitness and strength to be some honor code. Fatties are considered weak and cast aside.

I think of them kind of like Saiyans from DBZ. If you aren't strong, you're cast aside as some lower class untermensch, not even worthy of living in society so everyone is jacked.

No they have left humanity behind and are perfect specimens each and every one of them.

why didn't they just show about 15 mins of these guys at the start? would have cleared a lot of shit up.

Ridley is a senile old man who has no idea what the fuck he is doing. Proof being Alien: Covenant is just Prometheus: Reboot

Interesting.

So do they have any hobbies or are they 24/7 about further the species?

this is what cb19 brought up if they were to show Paradise (which they won't because it's now another le abandoned planet).

do these engineers function in societies? go shopping and shit..

>So do they have any hobbies or are they 24/7 about further the species?
I'd post the planet mutant copypasta but I don't have it

Can anyone who knows more in depth than me about the canon elaborate on just what fucking retard designed this ship?

Literally what is going on here? From the ring design to the ends of the arms being all sorts of fucked?

why bother looking deeply into such a shitty flick?

They are bio-engineers that made humans and xenomorphs. I think its most likely that from birth they are genetically altering themselves to be as strong, agile and as big as they need to be in sensible terms.

They probably have optimal diets, and routines in place to keep themselves at peak conditions as well.

Finally, vindication.

they probably don't even to lift.
IRL we have already developed a compound which simulates the effects of exercise on mice.

Is that how it travels through space? I'm so confused.

Isn't the glass dome at the top the cockpit? Wouldn't it make most sense if it traveled through space with the "top" in that picture being forward since it provides the best view?

Fuck it's just a retarded design what the fuck man?