Give me one reason not to kill myself?

Give me one reason not to kill myself?

do it

what's the point of being alive, it never gets better

what are your reasons to kill yourself? You dont have to convince me, just give me 1 or 2 reasons

1) If you kill yourself, then the people who talk about you behind your back will lose all their ammo once you're gone.

What you want to do is go hero. Why take yourself down when you can bring others with you for the ride.

have you tried unfiltered cigarettes?

u wont

Shoot, you got me.

I can't think of anything.

If you kill yourself, you won't be able to play Elder Scrolls 6 when it comes out.

its illegal

There are no reasons.

But you should livestream OP

Make me kek a little.

When nothing cares you, you are free to do what you really want.
That's the only reason for my and its effective. I'm still here.

Your a faggot, oh wait go kys

Pls donate your body to science.

so others can have the joy of killing you

Whoa, watch the edge there buddy.

I cant think of a reason not to.

>18
>just left college
>fell in love with girl I dated who obviously doesn't love me back
>no job/money
>no aspirations or reason to live
>live in a poor area everyone is out to get you and theres no way out because finances

I'm depressed and suicidal and I don't speak to my father anymore but I'm so close to my mother that it would break her heart if I died but with that being said its MY human condition and I want to die. It's such a cruel, loveless capitalist world, no one gives a fuck about anyone or anything anymore and neither do I. Should I do it?

naah, i dont wanan spare your life!

Bump for greentext on page 7

>It's such a cruel, loveless capitalist
You will be memed on for this statement but that doesn't make it any less true. I'm 36 and I'm still constantly disappointed by the world we've made for ourselves.

>Give me one reason not to kill myself?

I may not be the right person to ask.

those arent really reasons to kill yourself. what you need is an incurable illness, horrible guilt or long jail sentence.

This. Boo-hoo, a person doesn't love you back. Who the fuck cares? She doesn't, and neither should you. You're 18. Get your finger out of your ass and stop pretending like a loveless ordeal is the end of the world. You people are so fucking annoying. Think of the people who have real problems. You don't talk to your dad anymore? Neither do I or millions of other people, and you don't see 'em all lynching themselves because of it.

You're too much of a bitch to do it.

>It's such a cruel, loveless capitalist world,
Maybe you should kill yourself.

>loveless capitalist world
Kek. Literally shut theee fuck up

>capitalist world
What the fuck has capitalism got to do with it? You need to remove your head from your ass and stop being a pussy-ass bitch

Okay, proved right. Killing myself tonight.

Because you will probably fail at that
you have failed in everything else

Livestream it, nigger

Steam Summer Sale

>18
You are being a faggot OP.
You are literally 18 and can do whatever the fuck you want in the world. Just go out and do something you little piece of shit, life doesn't hand you everything on a plate you gotta go out and get what you want. Try to get a part time job at a restaurant or something and try to get a college degree. It all gets better.

i dont know if you're still alive but, everything gets better, dont listen to people telling you to, if you were to kill yourself you will be missed. Dont do it please.

They won't do it anyway. Never do. It's just a cry for the attention that they so desperately crave, and it's fucking annoying as fuck

Killing yourself would be a huge burden on everyone who cares about you physically, mentally, emotionally and financially. Funerals aren't just traumatic; they're expensive, especially for parents.

If you won't live for yourself, live for the sake of your mother and everyone else in your life.

>Funerals aren't just traumatic; they're expensive
How cucked do you have to be to support this industry?

Log

>fucking this

I keep wondering how far will finally be too far with this forced meme.