Does not care what other countries think of their ruling style

>does not care what other countries think of their ruling style
>not afraid in the slightest to exercise their right to defend their sovereign nation by whatever means
> rightfully called President Toilet Bogfart's bluff, the so called leader of the free world and a joker

how can one country be so based?

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39624508

Best Korea!

They learned from Gaddafi's mistake, i.e. trusting the West. Nobody will mess with a nuclear-armed nation, nobody will support "righteous insurgents" who happen to come from every place but the country itself.

I hope they stop the Western imperialists. Capitalism knows no bounds.

this

they should have all their nukes aimed at Seoul and Tokyo

if the jewnited states touches them, nuke seoul and tokyo, killing millions

The nuclear deterrent itself is not the reason why the west and south Korea are unwilling to move in but rather if they had to invade the cost of eventually reuniting koreas would shatter their GDP. Also China doesn't want another US allied power as a neighbour and the US itself simply doesn't want to get involved with another war that doesn't directly threaten their country or national interests unless if absolutely necessary.

if you look closely, you can see that's actually George Takei.

I seriously feel so inferior compared to Best Korea. We are so cuck compared to based Kim.

I want someone to just sort them out at this stage. I feel bad for the people.

Saw someone jap with the trip East Korean. Thought that was pretty funny haha :D

pretty sure they would give you all the starving useless people if you asked.
just dump them all in London and the Pakis might move out.

sort yourselves out first m8

Why should the natives move out?

Umm sweetie... Try imagining if the entire developed world enforced a 50 year long trade embargo on us. Of course it's hard to live there.

North Korea has the spirit of Koguryo. They're the descendants of Koguryo and will take no shit from anyone no matter what, and will fight to the death. They're the last embodiment of Bushido in the world.

YOU guys in South Korea have the spirit of Silla. You guys are the descendants of Silla cowards. Greedy, materialistic, and relying on help from daddy USA. Shame on you.

>mfw eternal anglo is finished

they're not that closed off, China can do whatever there but the colonial governor Kim would lose face if they accept failure

At least the Sorks don't need machine gun checkpoints to keep their citizens from fleeing their borders.

No they can't, they've badly lost influence in the koreas, they are really worried about the situation

this

here's a corpse which was floating in the Tumen for 2 months. Take a guess as to which Korea she was trying to escpae

I couldn't give a fuck anymore about those servile cultist cunts.

If Japan gets harmed though...

>If you don't let us do what we want, we'll nuke South Korea and Japan!
Easy win-win situation, desu. Invade NOW.

>Psychopath weeb

Why am I not surprised

>does not care what other countries think of their ruling style
Uh-huh...

>President Toilet Bogfart's bluff
That's true, though. I don't know why they're using the whole "we've run out of patience" card when they won't do shit.

this

Honestly the entire Korean peninsula can be eradicated in nuclear hellfire for all I care, but they'd better not fucking touch Japan.

Based, fuck DRUMF

>putin in tracksuit

I'll give them credit for not running away. Even knowing that they'll pay for this.

If the Norks so much as lay a finger on Japan or S. Korea I WILL fashion a pocket pussy out of Juche scalps

They have to. They know that we have to play by rules. They know we won't attack first.

10/10

this guy thinks they arent afraid lmfao

I wouldn't want to be in Seoul right now.

What's the current Chinese opinion on this mess? Is Trump greenlighted to invade?

aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA