This is to all the people who think race plays no part in aggression or people who think Pit Bulls and other dogs...

This is to all the people who think race plays no part in aggression or people who think Pit Bulls and other dogs aren't inherently more likely to be aggressive. If genetics has nothing to do with aggression explain Africanized Bees.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/civil-liberties/pitbulls-used-be-considered-perfect-nanny-dogs-children-until-media-turned-them
pethelpful.com/dogs/The-Pit-Bull-Dog-Once-Knows-as-the-Nanny-Dog-What-Happened
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have 2 pitbulls and they're very nice. Doesn't that disprove this?

No. My mother has a pit bill and he is a fucking dick. They don't beat him or anything like that he is just an aggressive piece of shit.

Genes are specific. Race is approximate.

Él que no tiene de inga tiene de mandinga.
–South American proverb

lol
>ITT: OP doesn't understand evolutionary pressures

Different habitat, different adaptations, fuckwad. Pits were originally "Nanny dogs," because of their docile nature and those bees evolved like that in response to a shrinking environment. If you at least went to sophomore year of high school, you'd know this. But you dont, so kys

ERfag here. I live in a heavily nigger infested area so that may throw off the data a bit. Pit bulls are far more likely to fuck you up when they freak out.

source that Pits were nanny dogs and I'll source you articles of Pits mauling children

My point wasn't that Pits are as bad as Africanized bees. My point is that Pits are more dangerous than other breeds of dogs and genetics can affect temperament.

>alternet.org/civil-liberties/pitbulls-used-be-considered-perfect-nanny-dogs-children-until-media-turned-them
>pethelpful.com/dogs/The-Pit-Bull-Dog-Once-Knows-as-the-Nanny-Dog-What-Happened

Yeah, I'm not doubting your ability to find a video of a Pit ripping someone's face off. I'm sure if I poked and prodded you hard enough, I could get you on camera doing the same. That doesn't prove anything, OP. Except, it does prove that you live in an echo-chamber, where you shun anything that doesn't confirm your bias. Learn to be wrong. Dogs have some ten million years of killer instinct in them. So does Man. So, then, why aren't you condemning man for being "inherently more aggressive" then canines?

Because you kind of have to deal with other people whether you want to or not but no one is forcing anyone to own a stupid fucking dog that shits everywhere and chimps out.

lol african bees arent from africa, they have got nothing to do with it; they are called that way to condition your brain to think that all black and from africa are killers, murders, thugs
l2think boon

You fucking retard I know Africanized bees aren't from Africa they are a hybrid that's just what they are called.

hybrids .. .. and you are calling me a retard, monkey

they are literally a hybridization of two other bee species

which isnt a normal natural process lel

so whats your point, maggot

neither is breeding dogs

my point was that some idiot thought I was implying all animals from Africa are aggressive because black racism or something idek then I told him he is a fucking retard and africanized bees aren't hybrids but they are tho

>killer bees.
>evolved like that.

man made just like dog breeds

What the fuck are you even arguing at this point. You started by saying Race influences genetics, to saying Pits are inherently aggressive (which contradicts your earlier remark), to saying "well, you dont have to own a dog."
It's like you just heard of this bee and wanted to be the first one to tell the commonfolk. Don't worry, we have an education. Far better than yours.

And the goats, sheep, cows, bulls -- most animals we associate with a farm. Same goes for most produce.

>ITT: OP DOES NOT UNDERSTAND HOW EVOLUTION WORKS

Fuck, man. It's sad at this point. Go look up "speciation events" and then "darwinism."

Wu-Tang Killa Beez

my point was fat bitches think their pit bull is exactly the same as other dogs and it's not

Yeah all those classes where we discussed aggression in Pit Bulls. "Muh education" is the biggest cop out argument ever.

BUT THEY ARE, YOU INBRED STICK.
IN ADDITION TO MY EARLIER BIOLOGY LESSON, GO LOOK UP "PHYLOGENY" AND FUCKING "CLASSIFICATION SCHEMES."
YOU WILL LEARN SOMETHING BY THE END OF THIS, YOU DENSE CUNT.

>My anecdotal evidence refutes your anecdotal evidence

What? I'm not using education as an argument, you cuck. I'm giving you subject terms that actually prove you wrong. I'm sorry you don't know how to look them up.

You're trolling right now.

no not refutes is cancels it out so there is no evidence now

No, you're trolling.

I never said race influences genetics, I said Genetics influence aggression. I don't know where the fuck I said anything that contradicts that Pits are inherently aggressive.
Nigga is this Todd?

>n-no u...

>This is to all the people who think race plays no part in aggression...
The fuck did you mean by that, then.

that race plays a part in aggression