This guy literally made the logically correct decision. Other manlets of Sup Forums, follow suit

This guy literally made the logically correct decision. Other manlets of Sup Forums, follow suit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mO8DAHgg3NU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Family blames lack of help from mental health services for his suicide

Why are people so god damned entitled? The family doesn't get off of their lazy asses to help him or pay for help, and then blame the health services for not just throwing service at some suicidal asshole.

He already had a kid, his failed genes are in.

I'm 6' but I will have no children because my grandfather was 5'4". I can't spread those midget genes. Although he was kind of a baller, we must be tall.

What the fuck are you blabbering on about, midget? 6' is the new manlet.

>6'4" Master Race Checking In

youll never realize how empty you are. this is sad.

enjoy your aids

youtube.com/watch?v=mO8DAHgg3NU

suicidal assholes are the ideal candidates to be throwing this stuff at user

stop being this retarded

5ft 5in not giving a fuck

>manlet detected

6'3", 200lbs. All the grills in a room look up when I walk in. Having a ideal male body rules. IT RULES!

how's your day goin', manlet?

can't belive that faggot empty hero actually spent his time writing composing that song

I wonder if that cunt even has a life lol

Well im the tallest of the tallest point from that graphic so im okay

If you neck yourself over your fucking height, well i guess its good you´re gone then, fucking idiot.

>look at pic
>call bs
>look up news article

This nigga really did kill himself for being short.

Don't you think it's a little gay to spend time complaining about other dudes physique?

Meh. 5ft 6 here. Bothered me when i was in high school, 9 years later i don't give a fuck and get pussy fairly regularly. Of course i have been rejected on the basis of my height before. Fair enough, i know it's not everyyones cup of tea. Quite sad this guy was a father but was so insecure about something he can't change tjay he hung himself.

Sure. THAT's the reason you're not going to have children.

>manlet detected

i have bad news for you: you are a manlet

6'11 Master Race here. Feels good to hit my head on doorway

Im 5'11, literally the perfect height.

>literally a manlet

THIS PIECE OF SHIT THREAD HAS BEEN ENLIGHTENED BY THE POWER OF BEES

EVERYONE POST THE BEST BEES YOU HAVE

1,80 here

>says the manlet

This is Sup Forums, user, you're being too mean and what you're saying makes no sense. This is a safe place, what's really troubling you?

SHOW ME YOUR BEES MOTHERFUCKERS

Most actors are always shorter than you expect them to be anyway

It looks better on camera apparently

In a modern age when we have so much we can choose and have control over

The concept of not having a choice in general disturbs me. Especially when it's things like our bodies.

Like if you want to be taller and you've stopped growing, you can't ever >choose< to be taller for your whole life. You're stuck that way.

Idunno, does this concept disturb anyone else?

>manlet detection positive

you just have to grow. its not rocket science

Reminder that this man in the middle is an enforcer for the mob at Las Vegas even though he's only 5'2"

>manlet detected

I FIND YOUR LACK OF BEES TROUBLING

I am 5ft 7in

my gf is smaller than me

her parents are significantly taller than me/her

turns out she was prematurely delivered

thank God for preterm births

5'2" underground, you mean

the 5ft 8in rule

A party is filled with celebs when the 5ft 8in rule is met. The men are below that height (actors) and the women are above this height (models)

>had a gun and personal criminal underworld as his backup.

Real 5'2"s are midgets, incapable of anything cool but picking grass without bending.

And that pathetic fag that killed himself because he was 2" shorter than the national average.. LOL. Nothing of worth was lost, what a fucking twat.

man like dolph lundgren are 6'5"
pussys like tom cruise are 5'6" manlets

The fedora on your head doesn't count, faggot.

DAILY REMINDER MANLETS ARE LITERALLY IN PERPETUAL PATHOLOGICAL DENIAL AND ARE MENTALLY ILL

THAT'S NOT A BEE YOU FUCK

If your still this obsessed over yours or others height your probably already a beta/incel. I bet you say shit like how dare that bitch friend zone me I'm such a nice guy and I'm so tall these dumb bitch want their hearts broken by short Chad's.

which is more important

dick size or height?

both not allowed

Height

By the time your clothes are off you'll probably get something even if you have a baby dick.

BEES

But then once you take off your clothes she/he will just laugh at you and you wasted your time not kys

Maybe if you have a super small dick. If you get her horny she's unlikely to turn down a 4 incher.

Dick for chicks.

Height for overcompensating virgins who desperately need to feel they have some kind edge.

>5'7 manlet
>good face, not fat
>fucked like 42 grills
>only one was taller (5'9)

Weird, it's like even if you're short, you will still be taller than most girls. Just remember, if you're in the US, the average female height is 5'4. We can't control height outside of retarded surgery, no why worry about it?

[spoiler]I'm still self conscious about it[/spoiler]

>manlet detected

there should be on for men and one for women. It's just like those that say that 13 cm is the average penis size.

japanon here. average is 9 cm

For such a tall genetic specimin you sure have avoided my comment like a Omega or beta dog looking away or at the ground when the alpha looks him in the eye

I mean what's the REAL cut off, even a 5'6 manlet like me can make it. What height is beyond all hope?

what comment?
>also manlet detected

The one linked with yours. Jesus in 6 foot if being taller makes me as stupid as you I kinda wish I was shorter. In before manlet lol your hopeless kid

Couldn care less, gotta 7.5x5.9" when diamonds

stop being a pathetic manlet. grow at least.

where are my manlets?
>muh gains
>muh tom cruise
>muh average high is 5'5"

But you will never be that guy that touch her fuck uterus
>feelsgoodman.jpeg

i did it a few times. it hurt her a lot.
>virgin detected
>also manlet detected

>manlet hate thread

>"Being a manlet? Kys"
>"Whatever my girlfriend is shorter than me."
>"Manlet detected."
>"Manlet detected."
>"Manlet detected."
>"Manlet detected."

Go beyond your limits, sage these dumb ass threads. I swear this and the cuckold/nigger dick threads are the worst.

>Manlet detected

6'4? 7'2 is the new master race

sup shorty? how's the weather down there?

Why are manlets so pathetic and pretend to have big dicks? everyone knows that it is not true.

It's Sup Forums genius. You ever read that shit at the top of the page?

being proud of your height is even fucking worse than being proud of being a faggot. is this really something that defines you? pathetic pieces of shit.

>pathetic piece of manlet

kek, I fucking love Emptyhero, I didn't even know who the fuck britbong was until EmptyHero made that funny af crazy taxi video

I'm 9 miles tall
And imma fuck yo wife

/thread

Becasue they habe smol babby hands, so they think they habe big benis.

please notice, dear manlets:
big body, big hands, big feet, big dick
small body, small hands, small fett, small dick
>it is really that simple

I can tell that you are lying cause all women love a big fat dick, it hurt most of the time but they still cum hard as fuck
>feelsgoodman.jpeg

This guys lisp makes me want to rip my fucking ears off

Imagine being a lisping retard

keep living your virgin and manlet life. we all know you have no such thing like a big fat dick

5'11 but 500lb. have a good life pathetic blob of shit.

Yeah sure user, could send you a pic if you interessed, not even lying.

it is 175 lbs
athletic physique
>and another manlet is crying

go. load it up. prove it.
>pro tip: you won't

post a pic with timestamp

pathetic faggot hahahahah

i bet you're the same kind of person who riots when people come to berkeley and speaks against leftism and identity politics and why it's bullshit while at the same time advocating for trans/gay rights even though they are completely out of touch with reality and have higher suicide rate than normal.

you wanted to post your manlet dick first.do it.

6'4" is average, i am 6'8 and my girlfriend would consider you a manlet.

>leftist manlet detected
all leftists I know are proud beta cuck manlets.

Chill bro, Im still here, wont post shit here, send me some and Ill timestamp so you lil faggot can enjoy yourself.

You have a giant dick but will not post it. What are you?
>a manlet with a small manlet dick

HOW DID YOU MANAGE

>6'4"
>masterrace
6'6" master race reporting in

Send me your snapchat or kik and I'll send it.