WHERE WAS THOR DURING THE CIVIL WAR?

Top kek. Based Waititi.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_v76eV55B8

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the hammer taking a nap
>Bruce calling Tony "T-Bone"
>'thats Vision' - oh... you actually knew this
kek

That was pretty funny.

>Send a raven

Nice.

The thread so far is going to look like shilling, but yeah pretty good tbqh

>yfw this is canon

>Darryl is cannon in the MCU
poor guy

THEY DID IT AGAIN

he was in ass guard doing ragnarok stuffs

no he wasnt
he was with daryll
chillin in 'straya

>le awkward everyday humor with talking head interviews

What is this 2004? This was interesting when the fucking Office was doing it over a decade ago.

Waititi is an unoriginal hack. Not surprised he's getting along well with Marvel.

normie shit

>Where was Thor during Civil War is a legitimately good question - why did the most powerful Avengers sit that fight out?
LOL HERE'S A JOKE DOCUMENTARY DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THAT HE WAS OBVS IN AUSTRALIA WITH LE RANDOM PEOPLE LOL LOL!!!

Fuck Marvel

>Sup Forums doubting taita

Holy shit, some virgins in here can't take a fucking joke.

He was in Asgard investigating Thanos. Didn't you watch "Age of Ultron"?

and

guess who the joke is for

its not us.

I bet Pajeet in India loved this

>investigating Thanos
LOL

HEHEHEHE SO FUNNY AM I RITE REDDITBROS? HAHAHAHAAH

This is funnier than all their quips

A. He's a hack
B. Once Marvel's done skullfucking his corpse he'll be even more of a hack.

Marvel Studios exists to hire pleb directors with high RT scores so reddit will be predisposed to think their movies will be great - then they choke all the artistry out of their style so all their movies can exist in the same "universe." The end result is almost unrecognizable when compared to the other works of the director, but because normies think he's an acclaimed indie voice they think the movie must be good.

I'm surprised you retards didn't learn your lesson with Edgar Wright. He has more style and craft than anyone else in the MCU combined - and he fucking left. That should tell you something. Anyone who submits to Marvel's demands is in it solely for the paycheck, and it fucking shows.

reminder that DCucks are mexicans and black

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/

>Also per PostTrak, the combination of African American and Hispanic moviegoers made up a huge 41% of the audience with both audiences giving the film a whopping 81% positive score.

>Suicide Squad has a 73% total positive score

this

did you even watch?

I did

lol these fucking statistics are absolutely pathetic.

>it's just as bad as SUICIDE SQUAD BREAKS RECORD OF MAKING 10 MORE DOLLARS THAN ANY OTHER CINEMA RELEASE ON A TUESDAY MORNING JUST AFTER 9AM TO 10 AM IN THEATRES ACROSS MUMBAI

get fucked. marvel MCU is a billion dollar industry with people flocking to their movies with a massive fan base and praise

DC are hated by 80% of normies.

this a dub thread now

le check em

Civil War writers room:
>Shit how can we realistically have an internal conflict when a number of the Avengers are overpowered as fuck?
>Just fucking get rid of them.
>Ok, what about Thor?
>Uhhhh... he's "investigating Thanos"
>Will people really buy that? What's there to know about Thanos? He's shown up in three movies and all he does is sit in a chair and smirk
>We're fucking Marvel bro, we could release a shitty mockumentary starring Thor and reddit would still trip over itself to suck or cock
>Actually Thor mockumentary is a good idea. Write that down.
>Seriously?
>Yes.
>Ok, what about Hulk?
>Pass.
>Uhh... ok. What about Vision? He could stop this conflict in five seconds.
>Christ, just have him float around in the background I don't know.
>He has to do something. We hyped him up hard in Age of Ultron.
>Fuck... ok how about he shoots Don Cheadle by accident.
>Shit, does he die?
>Fuck no but he does have to get crutches... oh and by the way that will be the only consequence of the movie
>Sounds good.

That's...hilarious.

Reddit infestation is really bad

DUDE EL JOKEO IS A GANGSTER AND IM MEXICAN, I HAVE TO LIKE HIM

JUST CUT MY HEAD OFF

You know why he wasn't there? They didn't want to make every film the avengers. Calm your bitch tits man child.

I will, friend

Top jej, Civil War is Avengers 2.5 and you know it.

Where were Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, etc during BvS?

They already existed, had powers and were doing good deeds. They wouldn't hesitate vs Doomsday, specially Flash.

Flash could have destroyed Doomsday without any casualties.

Where was he?

>Russians are black

HURR DURR

>Mjolnir holding a tiny Thor

Underrated kek

le check these too

Apparently not since you're still bitching.

No. He wasn't there because he left Earth after Age of Ultron.

I'm not that guy.

>Calm your bitch tits man child.

Nice "attempt" at fitting in though, Tumblr.

cringe

Darryl confirmed for best and most developed MCU character.

>Thor goes full Val Hallen

>better timing and comedy than all the Marvelshit movies combined

So why is THIS not a movie then?

teys

>Darryl uses VGA and not HDMI

Dropped

how do you do this

it's quite le simple

you le just have to

le check em

o i am laffin

>Avengers: Civil War
>The most powerful Avengers just happen to not be around

wew lad

>make a legitimate complaint about Marvel movie
HURR WELL DC MOVIES SUCK TOO

Is that really you're fucking excuse? Just dodging the question? Just because someone thought Civl War was dogshit doesn't mean they like BvS, you mouth breaher.

He left for asgard at the end of ultron

Where was batman or wonder woman or flash during suicide squad, they were still on earth and even on the same continent

>Flash
Don't know, but he hasn't been introduced yet
>Aquaman
Seems abundantly clear that he doesn't give two fucks about the human world (see the JL trailer)
>Cyborg
Not introduced yet, and we also don't know what the fuck his deal is.

That's waaaaaaaay different from spending the time to establish the Avengers as a team and then just having them disappear during a conflict. The Justice League hasn't even met each other yet. WW only got involved tangentially.

kek

Civil War was not even a war, it was a feud at best. So why would Thor and Hulk get involved if they were somewher else?

>Hey this Marvel movie is shit for this reason
>YEAH WELL THIS DC MOVIE IS SHIT FOR THIS REASON TOO
Holy shit are capeshit fans literally retards? It's impossible to have a conversation with them. Critique their film and they fall back on company wars bullshit. It's kind of cute, actually

>Avengers: Civil War

Well at least you can acknowledge how fucking stupid the movie was
>Civil War
>Main battle is a dozen superheros non-threateningly attempting to stall each other at a vacant airport

I'm sorry, was there another superhero group involved? Was the movie not about the splintering of the Avengers?

The main battle was the final battle.

Big doesn't mean main.

Hulk left at the end of AoU if you remember
Thor had that vision about Asgard going to shit during AoU and returned
You might not like it, but it was previously stated the it was possible they weren't going to appear in Civil War

The Avengers were in the movie, but it wasn't an Avengers movie.

It was a Captain America/Iron Man movie through and through.

Just like the Deadpool movie was still a Deadpool movie despite the X-Men showing up.

Even though this concept isn't special I'd actually like to see them use this for some movie. Superhero downtime, just them hanging around and trying not to blow shit up and be normal for once. With all the money and ressources Marvel has I'd like to see what they'd come up with.

kek

You don't bring Tanks to a brawl. Tony obviously cheats tho.

didn't they do that shit in comic books a while ago
captain america is back and wolverine is sleeping drunk in front of a tv and nobody did the dishes and he's fucking mad about it
i think it was fucking bendis too

Got it. So it's just a coincidence that the most powerful superheroes didn't show up?

Bendis' Avengers was more slice of life than actual superhero adventure

>An entire story arc dedicated to Luke Cage and Jessica Jones looking for a babysitter for their newborn daughter

>Don Cheadle getting crutches was the only consequence of the movie
Uhhhh you forgot that Bucky lost his arm! Which was already a fake arm made of vibranium so he could easily get a replacemen- .... wait shit

The directors didn't want to use them.

What are you trying to prove here exactly, bro?

Name a superhero movie with "consequences", my friend. I'm genuinely curious as to what you consider that to be.

I wish it was cannon though

>Thor wouldnt have any idea Thanos is purple
>Printed out pictures of iron man from a shot in iron man 1
>Tony not willing to ask Thor to join his side when he has a perfect oppurtunity

cant really be cannon
fun video though

>Civil War
>nobody dies

It's almost like Marvel enjoys selling action figures more than making compelling movies and would rather keep their absurdly large roster of heroes perfectly in tact so they can continue to make money.

>Rhodey gets shot out of the air
>Tony freaks out

Oh shit did somebody actually just die in a Marvel movie?

>later in the movie
>He's fucking fine and even though he's "paralyzed" he can still walk fine thanks to Tony's magical robo braces

Fuck Marvel.

>remember when I goaded you into killing those prisoners and you made me promise not to tell the other avengers

What?

>Captain America: Winter Soldier
>Nick Fury gets his shit pushed in and goes down in a blaze of glory when Winter Soldier blows up his fucking car

>jk he's fine and escaped into the sewer

Fuck. That was a close one.

>OH SHIT HE JUST GOT FUCKING SNIPED BY THE WINTER SOLIDER

Holy shit! Fury's actually dead! Winter Soldier is now officially a scary villain!!

>JK Fury is somehow alive and is hiding out underground

FUCK MARVEL

Man of Steel?

that was pretty great kek

>What about Hulk
>pass

Did they ever actually explain this? Did he just disappear at the end of AoU like he does at the end of every movie?

>bvs poster

Opinion discarded. You may have even had a point, but i doubt your ideological loyalty would let you enjoy any movie from any director of any marvel movie.

Based on his other movies he's competent. Hack is not a synonym for everything beneath genius.

this that made me laugh audibly.

fuckin marvel man, poking fun at themselves and shit.

Plot twist

you really are hurr durr

fucking retard

>Oh shit did somebody actually just die in a Marvel movie?
I bet you didn't see that coming, that's because it's in your nature, you lack conviction

>Nick Fury ever dying

>yfw Life Model Decoys start appearing

>Superman feels momentarily sad about killing Zod before immediately cutting to him quipping with the black army dude
>Ends on a feel good ending where he finally gets his job and makes certain he'll be dicking Lois many times in the future

Nah.

>rope guy and fire guy totally died!

>superman is dead bros!

that DC universe sure is killing off everybody!!

Man of Steel
>supporting characters actually die and stay dead
>innocent people die as a result of alien invasion
>hero realizes that killing the villain is the only way to protect his new home - and in doing so he simultaneously ensures the destruction of his own race, history, and culture

Give me that any day of the week over this Marvel bullshit. When the aliens invaded New York they blew up a couple of taxis and Loki went to prison which he later just escaped from.

Based Hemsworth.
Im digging this style.
some hype has been won.

he's in space

Please see

>cannon