Europe rate thread

Lets have another one of these.
rate your fellow euro countries.

Here is the template.

Bump.

You mismatched the colours of Spain with France.

i do really like Spain, just not as much as France.

kek a butthurt Swede.
Enjoying getting raped to pieces?

i know this isnt yours, but...
>sweeden
>like muslim countries, including turkey
>hates serbia
t. anned german allahu akbar

Naw man you are the only one whos butthurt here. Enjoy being irrelevant you smelly dane.

why do you hate Poland?

I haven't slept in some time so I drew this in a shitty photoshop.
The green part in Germany is intentional.
Any other country that wasn't colored is neutral.

Better being irrelevant than a caliphate.

my old map

I like that, saved

Because its a backwards slav shithole.

oh jeez

Don't worry Britons, I won't stay here for long.

What did we do wrong? Being more successful?

>Crimea
>Part of Ukraine.

>No good retorts just memes and stereotypes.

why do you dislike us?

Firm American ally.

fair enough, desu

Why do you love France then?

I'm a Francophile.

Looks like someone's running away from mudslimes occuping his home country.
Poor Sven.

FUCKING JESUS

This is the most sensible map ever.

Why the dislike for Finland?
Haven't we been good enough butt-buddies ever since the wars?

I dislike your government, I like Finns.

Come on, Ivan, same level as Turkroaches?

>Pole trying to talk shit
Clean my toilet first

Sorry but Czechs always seem to complain about Russia like Poles.

Oh Polan we love you too

Here is mine Russka! ^^

Why do you dislike that particular area of Finland?

mine

lol, that was a mistake. whoops. I am neutral on Finns

also notice i corrected borders from the original map

>trying this hard over decades to appease everyone because of eternal guilt of muh 60 trillion
>everyone hates us
We might as well go Full Reich mode again at this point

IM A FREE CITIZEN

we hate your fucking cuckoldry

I dislike our goverment as well, I doubt that there is any non-jew who doesn't dislike them.

Why so much h8 m8?

I don't object.

Emperor trump wants all nations to build their armies.

I feel for you Germany.

I am surprised at the like for Ireland though . ... people seem to have this starry-eyed view of the Irish but they are kind of Slav-tier lefties . . . I don't get it?

How are you both Russian and Ukrainian (as Crimea is part of Ukraine)?

Please do. I think you're overdue for another occupation.

Crimea was annexed to Russia.

t. Mustafa Al-paki Sharia Controlistani

love slavs. hate muslims

xaxaxaxa

fucking cuck. Crimea is Russia forever

That doesn't mean it's a part of Russia. Nobody significant recognises it. Crimea is legally Ukrainian.

You lot would sell your wives and sainted mothers into sexual slavery for some Russian gas or Indian steel, you can't talk to anyone about cuckoldry.

>Nobody significant recognises it
Russia recognises it. Which is all that matters. Nobody cares what you think.

>Crimea is legally Ukrainian.
No, Crimean parliament voted to join Russia after a referendum.

lol, as if the fucking Irish are going to invade to get Crimea back for Ukraine (which is a made up country). Russia recognizes it, and that is the only one that matters in the conflict.

I can just imagine the fucking micks turning up to Russia with their brawling fists out "where be the russki, ooh me lucky charms! Crimea was stolen, like our CDs of U2 and Zerra One. Top o the mornin to ya"

would be hilarious

I fucking kek'd at this.

100% Russian response.

of course youd love sweden. lol

Please die

Sincerly,
Sweden

Nice map.

At least you understand the nasty bits of Britain.

Your president is a nigger!
*drop mic like Obama*

what does white mean

And Ukraine isn't? Cmon man

accepting ratings
form an orderly queue

Im actually Swedish, im only visiting the US.

Nice try.

Americans are humping ukraine right now. Cannot wait till Russia, Poland, and Romania divide it up. You will have Lwowe again!

>>Nobody significant recognises it
>Russia recognises it. Which is all that matters. Nobody cares what you think

Not just me. No one else who matters recognises it. Only the likes of Afghanistan, Cuba and North Korea take it seriously.

Nobody cares what they think and nobody cares about what Russia thinks either. They're a weak country with an economy 1/8 the size of the EU's. They don't produce anything useful besides oil and gas, which are worth fuckall these days. You have no leverage.

>>Crimea is legally Ukrainian.
>No, Crimean parliament voted to join Russia after a referendum.

At gunpoint, with unmarked soldiers everywhere. Typical Russian, insults everyone's intelligence by putting on such an obvious charade. This is why no one likes your country. Other world leaders won't even eat breakfast with your leader.

Your president love nigger dicks!
*drop mic like Obama*

You keep appealing to world approval as if it matters to us. We are not cucks like you who want approval of everyone else.

why man :/

>You will have Lwów again!
One can dream, thanks britbro

Calm down there, Ivan, your little toilet bussines arrangements in East London won't do themselves. Back to work now.

>You have no leverage.

fucking hell, i am laughing so hard. If Russia had no leverage, it wouldn't run the peninsula. It does. You are impotent

> a fucking leaf

>that Ukraine borders
I can't even hate you.

>Russia recognizes it, and that is the only one that matters in the conflict.

Reading this in the knowledge that their economy and currency collapsed under Western sanctions that they're desperate to get removed makes me feel incredibly smug. I actually feel sorry for Sergey Lavrov, he was apparently dumbstruck when he found out what Putin did in Crimea. The guy has the toughest job in international politics trying to clean up after every mess and unforced error Putin makes.

>"where be the russki, ooh me lucky charms!
>etc

This low energy shit is water of a duck's back with actual Irish people. You need to do better. Bad!

Still a mudslime. How did u get into the states?

The word ‘cuck’ gets used a lot lately.

Many people have taken a try at describing the phenomenon, but I think all existing descriptions of ‘cuck’ miss why the point and the power of the word.

They miss why ‘cuck’ is not merely a modern ‘faggot’ or ‘hippy,’ but actually something much stronger. The perfect description for a modern epidemic that is destroying our nations, our societies, and our souls.

The term cuckold itself comes from the cuckoo bird: a bird that is a brood parasite. The cuckoo bird lays its eggs in the nests of other birds. Once the egg hatches, the young cuckoo will swiftly destroy or eat most or all of the nest’s original inhabitants. The parents of these murdered young who come back to a nest with a baby cuckoo in it will ignore the carnage, and dutifully raise the young cuckoo as if it is their own chick. Indeed, because cuckoos are often much larger than the birds whose nests they parasitize, it is possible for cucked parents to literally starve as they struggle to provide for the murderer of their real children.

In this context, it is easy to see just why ‘cuck’ is absolutely appropriate to a certain breed of today’s politicians. A cuck politician is a cuck when he or she takes pleasure in his nation’s people being cheated on. He gains political standing and a sense of moral superiority when he allows poor little cuckoo birds to roost in his nations cities and towns. A cuck politician is also a cuck because he knows that if he were ever to act against the cuckoos in his midst, he would invite disaster. Riots, terrorism, beheadings… And, of course, the approbation of his fellows cucks.

And our nations ARE run by cucks. Let there be no doubt about it. Cucks in both senses of the word: they refuse to recognize their enemy, and they can great pleasure in siding with him against their own countrymen.

Cuckoldry has become an entire mindset. The modern cuck is not a cuck only in one circumstance, but in ALL circumstances.

You are one hell of a prick.

Trying to separate yourself from Devon, Somerset and Dorset? . .. .what a wanker.

If you had said Wessex . . .then you may have had some support but you have just exposed yourself as a complete twat.

And still muslim woman can walk on the streets with little girl head and media will fear to report it fully. How long are you going to suck Kadyrovs dick, russcuck?

>I will shit all over my own house! See? I'm not a cuck! I can do this and you can't! I don't care what you think! Ha! gib me some food pls

Kek, typical ruskie commie. Being a repulsive piece of human garbage doesn't mean being "not cuck".

> not on the UN security council
> thinks he matters anywhere to anyone
> is like watching Nauru pick a fight with China

>Trying to appeal to Sup Forumss Islamophobia
im not even Muslim btw.

She killed the child of other Muslims she was a nanny for. Nobody gives a damn.

If you care about what other countries think then you are a cuck.

look at your prime minister, then get back to us. you might as well elect Carl the Cuck

That guy is finnish. Lakkupiiiiipu

silly dracula. Crimea is Russian clay. You can have the rest of Bukovina when Ukraine is dismembered

Nothing to add there. You are obviously mentally disabled. Even nazis had some brains and did have some allies. Even commies did. I think your current government knows this too. But nope, you're a cuck if you care about your looks and behavior. Nice logic, m8, Daenerys level of wisdom

Why do Brits hate Poles? As an American in poland I don't get why is there so much hate from the UK.