/trans/ + /epl/ - Remembering FEE LOSS O FEE

>Louis van Gaal to retire for ‘family reasons’

>West Ham reject second Marseille bid (in the region of £20m) for Dimitri Payet

>West Brom submit £10m bid for Hull's Jake Livermore

What are you favourite memories of the man correctly known as Aloysius Paulus Maria van Gaal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPqZHQeRGkY
youtube.com/watch?v=2zkSU9AN1M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked the bit where Rooney got a good looksee at his balls

*dabs respectfully towards you*

based lang baall

youtube.com/watch?v=LPqZHQeRGkY

lads

LADS

iZombie is actually pretty dope

I don't like West Ham fans but Payet is a bit of a wanker

i love trans lads

I thought it was wank t b h

lads this is urgent

has anyone saved the Mugi blacked pic that was posted here a while ago? you know, the EPIC MEME of a black guy holding a white girls head to his hip, but this was an anime edit.

it's important to me.

le xpost from another thread xD

each to their own

I thought the last episode of Sherlock was a pile of shit but the internet seems to be blowing up about it because apparently they've never seen a saw movie

>mfw had shomi for free because of my isp
>mfw roommates decide to swap to different isp
>mfw shomi is much better than canadian netflix
>mfw now i won't know how good parks and rec really is

? ??

I'll tell you what everyone else will tell you

The first season is shit then it gets really good.

found it my lad, thanks anyway.

iZombie is awesome la

first season of sherlock was so good but now its pretty crap, dont get the hype over the last episode, some of the side characters like mycroft, and the landlady are getting kind of tiresome although the last le ebin twist seems promising

Then it gets shit again like all American comedies do when the writers cease having original ideas and just write fan service based on their characters previously established tropes

creasing at that pooventus logo

christ that's awful

*walks towards the premier league*

posting it because there are lads asleep who will wake up to this and die of laughter

my fav poster
my fav post

based la

I'm crying lads, not even a cheeky carvery would cheer me up now desu

sherlock is shit
Izombie is shit
parks and rec is shit
arselel is shit

I liked what they did in the last season, it was fresh but not shit like the last how I met your mother season

MODS?

anyone got the most recent pizza hut edit?

could do with juventus, or at least

Its Jay

>yfw you realise carvery posting happened because of dutch shitpost
>yfw this is going to become a meme because of unstoppable shitposting British soil

i love you too

I genuinely can't remember the last time I saw a greek flag, thought they were all to broke to post

Sup Forums is awful. Anime is awful

Goodnight

literally just thought about a pogba dabbing post from here and started laughing audibly, how do i stop myself

It's only Archer and Curb that have kept their consistency in my opinion.
Archer really benefits from being able to reinvent itself and Curb is just GOAT

kimmy schimdt is also pretty good although its gotten pretty deep into SJW territory but i love tina feys comedy so i deal with it

The writing wasn't really the only problem with the last season of HIMYM

Put Vardy's eyes back onto the tissue dispenser

I randomly thought about this image of poop on the train and it made me chuckle out loud. Sup Forums is poisoning my mind.

who yall got for UCL game Sevilla vs Leicester?
we got UCL in one month

Night lads, I'll see you in hell.

aka the morning

Cute...?

Will they win the league, gain automatic promotion, or win through cheeky late goals in the playoffs?

Are you all right?

The FA is debating retrospective diving bans.

they look well on their way to automatic promoition

>mfw leeds unironically 3rd in the table

could i enjoy izombie if i just skip the first season since apparently the 2nd is when it gets good

Automatic seems likely, winning the league will likely depend if they can keep form after the Preston match and how the Newcastle match goes, squad is healthy and has some depth compared to last season, so slipping 6 points to >leeds seems unlikely

Any Liverpools on the update to Javi Martinez situation?

that sentence really confused

time to sleep 2bh

fuck even captcha is hard

Do emoticons still work on Sup Forums?
#Pogba

who

oh okay

Gareth Barry

i think they do if you put them in the filename

test

Any pools on the Liver to Pool situation?

Any situations on the Situation to Situation situation?

Testing.
Webms work.

They will lose to Sainthampton.
Hull will beat Mounited.

Any Javipools on the Livi Situatez to Martinpool Javituation?

Any livdates on the Livi Livernez to Liverliver livuation?

any any any any any any any any any?

Liverpool to Javi. situation updates?

I would like Javi Martinez, with updates and situation sauce on Liverpool bread.

liquid football

Liverpool once told me
Javi Martinez is gonna roll me
I ain't the updatest situation in the shed

Any Javier "Javi" Martínez Aginaga on the Javier "Javi" Martínez Aginaga to Javier "Javi" Martínez Aginaga situation?

Updates?

AN UPDATES except every time JAVI MARTINEZ says LIVERPOOL its replaced by THE SITUATION HD AUDIO 1080p

Javier "Javi" Martínez Aginaga (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈxaβi marˈtineθ aɣiˈnaɣa]; born 2 September 1988) is a Spanish footballer who plays for German club FC Bayern Munich as a defensive midfielder or a central defender.

He arrived at Athletic Bilbao in 2006 before his 18th birthday, quickly imposing himself as a starter and going on to appear in 251 official games over the course of six La Liga seasons, scoring 26 goals.

A Spanish international since 2010, Martínez was a member of the squads that won the 2010 World Cup and Euro 2012, and also played at the 2014 World Cup.

Martínez was born in Estella-Lizarra, Navarre. Athletic Bilbao signed him as a raw 17-year-old for €6 million in the summer of 2006, from fellow La Liga team CA Osasuna, despite him never having played a game with the main squad.

Martínez soon became a regular in the side in his debut season with powerful displays, his highlight being scoring twice against Deportivo de La Coruña in a 2–0 away success on 16 December 2006. He finished the campaign with 35 games and three goals, and again was everpresent in the following two, helping Athletic to the final of the Copa del Rey in 2009.

In 2009–10 Martínez was the midfield engine of the team once more – 46 official matches, nine goals – and netted a career-best six times in the league campaign as Athletic narrowly missed on another UEFA Europa League qualification. In the 2011–12 season, under new manager Marcelo Bielsa, he began being regularly used as a central defender.

On 29 August 2012, after FC Bayern Munich paid the buyout clause of €40 million in his contract, Martínez signed a five-year contract with the German club. He thus became the transfer record in the 50-year history of the Bundesliga.

He is currently expected to be moving to Liverpool FC. [updated situation needed]

Sevilla want to sign Marcus Rashford on loan. The striker has had his starts reduced by Jose Mourinho of late but the Manchester United coach still prefers to keep him at Old Trafford. (The Sun)

>Jose Mourinho wants to be reunited with Nemanja Matic by bringing him to Manchester United. Chelsea are unlikely to sell this month but the Portuguese is hopeful a summer move can be negotiated.

Gerard Pique is facing pressure from his wife, pop star Shakira, to leave Barcelona behind. The defender wants him to join a Premier League club based in London to distance himself from the ire that he faces from fans in Spain.

> Manchester City have told Barcelona they are ready to pay a world-record fee of £100 million to sign Lionel Messi. (When will messi to anywhere shitposts ever end?)

Chelsea are set to make a £8.5 million profit as Patrick Bamford moves closer to securing a permanent switch to Middlsebrough in a deal which could be worth up to £10 million. (you now remember he even exists and was championship player of the season)

> Barcelona are monitoring Diego Costa's situation at Chelsea and have contacted the striker's camp. Atletico Madrid will almost certainly return for their ex-player in the summer as they expect Antoine Griezmann to join Manchester United.

Arjen Robben has signed a one-year contract extension with Bayern Munich. The Netherlands international had a deal which was set to run out at the end of the current campaign.

>Radamel Falcao is the latest player linked with China, after Tianjin Quanjian launched a €50 million bid for the Monaco forward. Falcao re-established himself in the Monaco starting XI following loan spells at Manchester United and Chelsea.

Will any of this happen? Probably not, except maybe Flacao and Robben one.
So far the most interesting stuff of today

1. Javi Martinez to Liverpool

have you not heard the latest update la? he's on his way, my mate saw him getting off the plane at john lennon airport

Wtf is this thread, stay on topic or gtfo

*blocks your path*

קיין אַפּדייץ אויף די דזשאַווי מאַרטינעז ליווערפּול סיטואַציע?

jordan lukaku is going to palace las

why the fuck would he leave everton for palace you nonce

soz boss, forgot the toffees played in rome

>palace signing another big nig belgian's younger relation
for what purpose

>'on the' typed out

apply yourself

all memeing aside javi is beautiful and based

no ones getting him, he's part of the Bayern family for good

papa tsuuuuuare ded

clearly thinking about liverpool in that picture. kissing it just like are stevie did in istanbul

That sentence needs a bunch more la's la

Just enjoy the first season.

put lang baal lying on the counter

Rate my OC lads

rip in peace louie :(

post your rare van laals

youtube.com/watch?v=2zkSU9AN1M8

He really was entertaining off the pitch, still can't forgive United for sacking him moments after winning the FA Cup.