My dad died

My dad died

I thought the cops were here to arrest me

Not tell me I'm the last one left in my family at the age of 18.

I kind of want to break down and scream into the air but I know it won't change a thing.

He was healthy 2 days ago and this was unexpected.

I seriously need to laugh, post some funny shit so I don't go destroy my life when I'm the only one I have left. Besides you guys.

what did he die of? can i have your house when you kys?

if you end it all could u buy me a steam game before u do

I don't think laughing will change anything either.
The only real change will happen with time and or actual change.
Go outside and distract yourself, seek help if necessary.
There is only so much support an online board could give you.
Anyways I hope it works out for you.

I'm sorry about your los man. That's terrible. My dad died last year from heart attack, it was the worst part of my life. I still miss him very much and I'll miss him for as long as I live. Can I have your phone?

gykg

"can i have ur phone?" lmfao. newfags comingggggggg.

Be ready

>I don't think laughing will change anything either.
He was a funny guy. He would want me to laugh and appreciate the fact that I won't have to deal with a literal old man one day. And that he won't have to be one. Lucky bastard, I'll miss him.
>The only real change will happen with time and or actual change.
This is 100% true and actual change is only a result of time and effort.
>Go outside and distract yourself, seek help if necessary.
Only distractions that will help me:
Laughing at stupid stuff
Getting laid
Getting high

Real help sounds like a good idea but let's be honest for a second. I'm not doing that shit.
Kekd audibly

>gykg
Gathering your kratom gear?

Sorry man. My dad when I was 19.

Holy shit user! June 17 was when my mom went. When the cops told me to sit down and they wanted to talk a minute, I started thinking the same thing! I hadn't done anything, you got the wrong guy!

Then they told me.

It's a struggle for familiarity. It'll never be normal. I'll never see my mom sitting on the couch again. She'll never go to the local pub and turn on her crappy shows, and I remember it every time I go to those places. It's no longer a fight to feel normal because she was the norm. It's that struggle for the same happy feelings in those places.

Honestly bro, I will keep you in my prayers. I know people say that isn't anything, but it's all we got.

>Pic semi related, it's one of her doggos, Scooby

Yeah, what's your number? I'll call you so you have the number of your brand new phone.

>My dad when I was 19.

I hope my dad never.

Shit meant to say he died

I'm still heart broken over the loss of Don as well

Damn I'm sorry to hear about your loss bro and I will equally keep you in my thoughts. You're absolutely right. Life is strange but at least we can laugh and observe during our stay. Thank you for your prayers, they are good a measurement of waves that will be reciprocated.

Im ready

I haven't even cleaned my desk since he left this planet.

sorry for your loss, OP.

last one, I'm out of lulz.

I'm sorry user. I hope we find peace. Don't do anything stupid, maybe we're here for a reason.

Maybe that reason is to eventually impact someone else's life with OPs suicide/ dad's death causing a cascade-failure of sorts that eventually rights this upside-down world? Maybe OP should do something stupid.

Holy fuck shit she's beautiful

I'm sorry for your loss, user. You are never truly alone and the best way to honor your father and the rest of your family is to perservere and help spread the lessons they taught you to others.

did you have a good relationship with him?
my father died last month and no one called to tell me.

are you now in charge of getting his affairs in order?

How does someone not do that?

Where are you OP?
I'm guessing US as you used "cops".
Come live with me in UK, I live in the country in a barn conversion, it's sweet assfuck

You should move away. Take care of your familial duties funeral-wise, and if your dad left you any money, use it to move to your dream state and make it work there.

Good luck, man. Sorry for your loss.

We finally started talking and getting to know one another.

I'm in the US but I have some friends out in UK. I would totally come chill at the barn. I produce music and always like to work on projects. Change of culture would be cool. But this is Sup Forums

I have to get him cremated because it was unexpected and I have nothing besides money for food and rent. He didn't have his own place or any money so really he left me with his genetics and a dark mind. All of the family on his side is gone. I'm the last one. Thanks for the good luck I'll definitely need it but I know things will balance out with time.