Hello user. Iam common Russian guy from russian imageboard

Hello user. Iam common Russian guy from russian imageboard.
So can you tell me about your school live? Iam really interesting about it. Tell me about your 1st love 1st gf 1st fight and anythink else.
And write your contry\age\gender pls
Also you can ask me any question

bump

хyй

cyкa

Дocтoeвcкий

well i hope someone will find this thread

bump

ive never had a 1st love and i dont remember anything else about school except i hated it

why does everyone in your country squat and wear track suits?

Love: some girl that looked like Donna from That 70s Show
Gf: some chick that looked like a troll but would ride my dick
Fight: best friend was being a bitch and do lots of heroin.
Circa 1998

>i dont remember anything else about school except i hated it
Why? And where are you from?

>why does everyone in your country squat and wear track suits?
This is not so. For a long time so nobody goes. So there were only different varieties of Gopnik in the 90s

>Circa
Where is it?

Actually first fight was with my neighbor. He after invited me over to hang out?

It means "approximately"
I don't remember the exact years.

Tho that is really funny. Post pics of your sister or cousin!

>write your contry
come on m8

>sister or cousin
havent

Never had a first love, had crushes sure. Was too beta to do anything about it, still regret it. i was pretty quiet in highschool, only had a small circle of friends, not that popular. I had bad marks, hardly passed with diploma but i did.
As for fights, not alot but most of them were verbal.
I was late every single day, half the days i ended up getting there around lunch time. I missed a lot....alot of classes. I'm really surpised i got my diploma to be honest.

Overall i was a quiet lil fuck and i wish i wasn't but we are who we are, you know?

Also in the part of Canada where i live theres only 11 years of grade school instead of 12 years. I graduated last year when i was 18 because i was held back a year for being absent.

Canada\19\male

My question: Russians are known to drink and fight, how much of this did you do while you were at school?

>cursor hovering over /LGBT/
INTO THE GULAG WITH YOU

>Russians are known to drink and fight, how much of this did you do while you were at school?
Depends on the school (students) and education.
For example I don't drink or smoke although all my classmates very like this thing.
Fighting in school was not particularly. Well, after the 4th grade. I remember I once beat my classmate (4th grade) that broke his rib and I wanted to put on record the police

Thats all i think

lel just discovered

bump

Hello ruskibro
I hope you are fine. Live in the west is pretty good, but I think it's becoming more and more unstable. I'm pretty sad about how the world is behaving now, hope it's gonna get better, also I hope we won't have to go to war against one another :(

Hi dude
no politics pls. and i love you too user