How do I get over the fact that I've never had a relationship and very likely never will

How do I get over the fact that I've never had a relationship and very likely never will.

by realising that being with a woman isn't all that important, and that you can find happiness even if you're on your own

Do some menacing hijinks on people in relationships

You don't. You just keep living.

Lol

Hire a hooker

They're overrated. At one point I thought I'd never find love, but I did. Everyone eventually will find someone, you just gotta give it time. Work on yourself first man. Relationships aren't all lovey-dovey bullshit 24/7 either. It's a commitment and honestly after a while it sucks.

How to be happy? The only things that make me feel good are sports and when I get praise from work or school, but each of those things only lasts like 15 minutes each time.

Any ideas? And doesn't sound that appealing honestly

Do drugs then. 8 hour dopamine rush and you'll be happy all day, retard. Maybe talk to a shrink, as if Sup Forums can help with your middle school problems.

You're a weak bitch

45 year old user here, when I was younger. I was a big guy, 6' 3" and my shoulders would just about fill out a door frame, I was shaped a lot like shrek. I'm not good looking, never caught any girls eye or had one show any interest in me. It bothered me a lot, when most guys were out hooking up with girls, I was the guy at the party chugging whiskey shots and downing one beer after another. It was a good way to cope. I spent my late teen years until I was 39 either drunk or with a nursing a brutal hangover and sometimes I would mix with prescription drugs. My life passed me by in the blink of an eye and I have a lot of regrets but my biggest regret is I didn't die from one of my many times that I got alcohol poisoning. so, basically you're going to have to face it sooner or later. I've been sober for 6 years and it's been the loneliest, most uneventful, miserable 6 years of my life. so you should probably just kill yourself now that I think about it because it gets 10 times worse when you end up lonely at my age

It consumes most of my daily thought and I barely function at work

I've honestly thought about it, but I never found a place to get a hooker that was attractive to me.

Do drugs, at least they won't leave you. And when they do inevitably fuck your life up it'll at least be fun.

Or, idk, a fucking hobby.

Being single rocks

Recently broke up with girl I was engaged to, haven't even had sex with anyone since except one girl like a week after the breakup. Just been playing vidya with my friends and chilling to the max ever since. Don't even think about her every day anymore and we only broke up a month ago.

It's because you're a beta bitch. What you've been doing hasnt worked so stop it.

I genuinely don't think I'll ever find anyone who could love me back, but the second half of what you said makes me not even want to try

If she's a good person it will be worth it. Every relationship has ups and downs. Some are shitty, some are decent and some are great. Trial and error bro. GL

Drugs seem like a better idea for me to do all the time

Wish they weren't illegal.

>I'll ever find anyone who could love me back
we should start a group, we'll call ourselves "The Unlovables"

I agree fwiw

Don't try. Trying just makes the void noticable. Live in the fucking moment you retard.

Lol well seeing as apparently no women find you attractive either lower your standards for hookers cuz they won't like you either

If you ever do use, don't use ALL the time. That'll fucking ruin your life and screw yourself over on the long run. That's just my 2 cents. I'm speaking from experience too so hopefully that means something to you.

I'm so sorry. I'm on the same track as you, except I never drink. Just torment myself with a sober mind continuously

are you the real sadboi?

Learn to love yourself or jump off a cliff.

If you aren't willing to put effort into improving yourself you are a retarded entitled sack of shit for expecting anyone to put up with you.

I've played guitar for a while but I'm over it, nothing really interests me anymore so hobbies seem pointless

By stop posting these threads you fucking bait fag

I wish I had friends irl

I know what I'm doing doesn't work so that's why I'm asking

So you see your only point in life being finding a relationship and working? How sad.

You need to find a way to enjoy things. That's a personal journey, though. Can't really help there.

Or kill yourself, we can't tell you what to do.

Nigga go to your doctor and tell him you feel depressed all the time. As long as you arent an alcoholic ask him for an SSRI. Itll help you sort your shit or it'll help convince you to finally an hero

I'm pretty hopeless. If I've never found any girls who like me by now, it doesn't seem like I'll ever find anyone. And if I did, the odds of her being a good person are minuscule

how old are you?

I'm not sure what type of group but I'm down

Elevate yourself first fucker. Then you will find the girl of your dreams.

You'll find girls that like you. Trust me. Whether it's next week or in 10 years you will. This is my last post, I gotta run. Good luck OP.

Yeah that's what the therapist said when I used to go. Wish I could.

If I'm paying it shouldn't matter if I'm unattractive

You can. You've put a mental block on yourself by saying you can't.

would you date a depressed and overweight girl who moped about not being able to find a relationship?

This is a very good question.

Have the lowest expectations. Expect nothing to happen and you will be surprised when something does happen. Get a haircut, bathe, fix your posture, and workout.

How did you sober up?

I got sober through AA for 3 years back in 2004. My son died 2 years ago though and now I'm constantly one pint away from a liver blowout.

Amen

Thanks

by gaining wizard powers

Yes I am

Yeah I'm just really fucking lost here

I thought you killed yourself?

I've been on ssris before, didn't really do anything

Dunno man, get creative

Really buddy what the fuck is your excuse for why you keep asking the same question on here day after day while never agreeing to ever do jack shit to improve yourself? I say this as someone who was very seriously mentally ill in the past and refused to leave my house for anything other than medical necessity. If I can make myself a person worthy of love an acceptance you sure as hell can.

There are different kinds of SSRIs. How long did you take it for?

kill yourself you fucking faggot
>sage

>Join ISIS
>Blow your self yelling Aloha snakbar
>Get virgins in heaven
>????
>Profit

tbh I was joking about drugs earlier but shit, smoke some weed and do something you mildly enjoy. Or something completely new. Art is a simple hobby (at first) and chances are you'll have a lot to learn.

I'm gonna doxx myself here for you: email me at [email protected] if you want to talk about anything. I've been depressed, I've tried different methods of therapy and different kinds of drugs.. the most important thing is having a support system.

Seriously. Email me and I'll give you my personal number and I'll respond to that within 15 minutes guatenteed. I'm tired of seeing your threads and I'd just rather you reach out to someone with relevant experience than subject yourself to abuse here day in and day out.

Please, stop this self fulfilling prophecy. Email me. Revy out.

Yeah that's probably true, not of the dreams but at least someone

I wish

Some times the people you attract while you're working to improve your life are the ones that keep you on that path the most because you are like-minded. Whether that person comes in the form of a friend or a lover is really up to chance. Either way it should be embraced.

I screenshot that, will message you after work. Thanks

>hqdefault
>lowres pic

How can he trust a liar?!

Its a youtube thumnail gomen
I don't have my revy fanart stash on mobile

>20
>tfw fairly ugly/average
>have been in 3 relationships
>girl I'm with now is an 8

>lonely desperate op
>posting waifu pics
>Elena

You could be a good catfish

I know this means next to nothing coming from a complete stranger but fucking hang in there man.
Find help and surround yourself with people who do whats best for you.

she got a pusy?

If I was gonna Catfish somebody I'd do it to somebody less depressing. Im not that much of a masochist.
I'm doing this because I keep trying to get him to kill himself and he's still here. Must be something worth while in that fat head.

he said 'date' not 'fuck'

she got a pusy?

Be careful, that could land you in prison nowadays. "They made him do it!"

Oh nvm I'm sorry I'm not emailing you

The best friends are the ones that push you towards a goal.

Your loss. I'm only abusive on Sup Forums. Remember that a woman offered you her friendship and guidance and you turned it down because of mean words.

Doesn't really compare

Haha, yeah.. Even if you could find identifying info on me from my email address, I highly doubt this guy would even put the effort into finding and assaulting me. And even if he did..

Either way it looks like he doesn't want to be my friend. It's a shame. Some times you need people in your life who will tell you like it is but then stick around to deal with the aftermath. You need help and you need to do work, son.

You told me to kill myself. I'll think about it but that's a little more than just mean words. I'm not offended but I don't want to waste time if you just want me dead

>those things only lasts like 15 minutes
much like happiness in a relationship, most of the time is spent trying to recreate or capture moments of happiness

I don't want you dead. I spent like.. probably 4 hours of my life total now giving you advice on how to find mental health services, how to work out, how to improve yourself.. but you only responded with excuses for why you couldn't or wouldn't try any of those things.

Personally? If you aren't willing to do a damn thing to improve yourself I really dont see how you can expect other people to want you in their life. Especially not a romantic partner. My ex, my friends, everyone in my support group left me 3 years ago because I could not even begin to help myself and they were tired of being my emotional crutch. It took something that serious to realize I was the only one that had go put legwork in if I wanted to change my life.

I can tell you that if you email me, I'll never not take the time to reply. You won't wear me down. But I dont always validate your excuses either.

won't*