Anyone else starting to lean towards Hillz? She's bad but nowhere near as revolting as trump is

Anyone else starting to lean towards Hillz? She's bad but nowhere near as revolting as trump is.

Other urls found in this thread:

usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/
youtube.com/watch?v=C_OGARBe6W0
youtube.com/watch?v=f70JI3Hf6-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

+$00.02

Anyelse to starting to lean towards Jill Steinbergingsmith?

I mean, shes no hilldog. And she doesn't have immediate autism that is presented by woofdog. But at the end of the day FUCKING JEWS

I think I would lean away from Hillary if she ever got too close to me.

Fuck no she's a vile cunt.

Shills get out.

Are you sure about that user?

I'm gonna derail this bait.

Bong. Why is it always raining there? I'm moving to the UK soon and I don't want rain every single day

Fpbp

Wrong forum fgt

I like Trump. I guess we have differing perspectives on what renders someone "revolting."

If you hate Trump you're probably a liberal, a Mexican, or a sand nigger.

>shillposting this lazily

usuncut.com/politics/clinton-super-pac-busted/ Nice try.

Think of the children. Single mothers such as myself need more support to care for their kids. Having a woman in the white house would be a great inspiration to my daughter Shanika.

the 90s were the comfiest times under clinton. It's ironic that Trumps slogan is MAGA when Hillary will literally do that by putting in a nice centrist Bill2.0 8 years of absolute bliss.

The fact she's going to win like 70% of the vote and completely crush Trump in debate is going to be very satisfying. Sup Forums will be on suicide watch for like 5 months,

Or a liberal Mexican sandnigger.

>$0.11 has been deposited to your PayPal, payed by the $audi Arabian government to the order of user Shill_4_hill

I was thinking Bernie desu

And my libido is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_OGARBe6W0

But she's not Bill. She's unlikeable in literally every way.

Sure is shilly in the thread, brrrrr.

Actually, I'm probably whiter than you. Post your pedigree.

How do I get a job memeing for Hilldog?
I don't like her whatsoever but I'd gladly sit here and get paid to shitpost on Sup Forums all day.

Not in the Rust Belt where I grew up. Not even remotely comfy. NAFTA buttfucked us for about 20 years. We are only just now beginning the recovery.
The Clintons promised us help. None came.

Thank you loyal redditor. Your cheque is in the mail

Shill all you want Hillarybot, you'll never win this election.
Trump has captured the heart and soul of the people.
Once Hillary is FORCED into the spotlight during the general, it's game over.

youtube.com/watch?v=f70JI3Hf6-Y
>you'll never make these feels happen

I'm seriously considering actively campaigning for Hillary.

>post your pedigree

>Missing the point by a solid mile

Congratulations, you're a liberal then.

"6 Words."

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

I'm going to write down 'Pedro' on the ballot.

I'm going to write down 'NIGGERS'

better than an orange buffoon

You're embarrassed aren't you you filthy Southron? You do realize Hillz is whiter than you?

Ah, the new Shill-bot line.

"Sure, she's a pile of steaming shit, but Trump is a bigger pile of steaming shit. So vote Democrat."

You guys are funny. I hope you're not really getting paid .25 per post for this shit.

I can certainly listen attentively to arguments against a Trump presidency in the form of coherent opposition towards withdrawal from TPP/NAFTA, cogent arguments against more protectionist economic policy, empirical arguments for ease of immigration, etc.

But holy fucking shit, the only thing that folks have are character attacks or ludicrous hypotheticals. So he's a real bully-style debater. He's irreverent. He's said some things at rallies or other impromptu events that are seemingly unintelligent.

In my reckoning, he's doing what he must to secure the presidency when he says seemingly silly things like that. Anyone thinking that Trump is an unintelligent mad-dog is bonkers.

I'll probably vote for the libertarian nominee, although I'm very opposed to open borders.

Christ, give me an unholy amalgam of Rand Paul and John McAfee that doesn't turn out to be a manlet (the real reason Rand's campaign fell so short) to vote for.

Please, explain how Hillary is better than Trump without resorting to maymay.

>You're embarrassed aren't you you filthy Southron? You do realize Hillz is whiter than you?

Yes, Hillary is whiter than me, but so is Trump.

If you think whiteness is the measure of a politician, I don't think you should vote Democrat you dumb Huorn.

I agree. Benghazi doesn't exist. Benghazi has never existed. Benghazi is a fake city made up to slander Our Glorious Leader's good name.

All hail big brother. Arf arf arf.

bait/bait
-10/10 for saying Hillary isn't worse than Trump. At least Trump didn't start an illegal war causing a revolt and then blame that revolt on a fucking youtube video.

No, it's true. I looked it up on Wikipedia and Benghazi was not listed as a consulate. It was only after that got pointed out that they said "oopsies" and added it to the list.

>When libtards try to maymay or banter.

Dead Americans. What difference does it make. Arf arf arf

REDDIT PLEASE GO HOME

The status quo is amazing for Westerners like us. Trump represents rage against the status quo and nothing else. He would tear down this country just so everyone could see him fix it.

>the only thing that folks have are character attacks
Deleting 300,000 emails with sensitive information- stored on a public server, no less- is a pretty big indication that somebody's fucking incompetent.

And what the hell do you mean, "only"? She's "only" defended convicted pedophiles? She "only" wiped a US ally off the map and got it replaced with a sharia government?
She "only" lied under oath?

You need to learn what context clues are.

>He will destroy the status quo just so he can fix it.

What a monster #lmWithHer now

Shills be shilling, how your quota doing?

Niggas running the planet once again. History DOES repeat itself.

>Hillz

Damn shill, that's some hip lingo for cool cats like us.

You just convinced this voter! I'll be sure to nipm down to the ol' polling station and use my canadian cuck card to vote for Hillz my dawg.

>unironically considering voting democrat
kill yourself

disgusting rug muncher

Yep. Fuck the redpill. I'm a #HillPill now.

Aw naw, yo, u gotsta all like

SHILLZ FO DE HILLZ
WHAAAAAAAT?

Take your commie shit and GTFO shill.

I am now a #Cruzmissile.

That cunt is a fucking reptile. Worse than that she is defective and unable to hide that she is not human.

>we must destroy the village to save it
I guarantee most of you fucks don't want to be working in a factory like some sort of gook in a sweatshop. Yet that is the prosperity he promises.

Shilling faggot.

Does anyone have that there are no shills for Hillary copypasta?

Nah. nice try.... again

I'm both a liberal AND a Mexican, but I'm still voting Trump just to spite that bitch for essentially ruining Bernie's chances.

What do you think of based Bill Whittle, OP?

Is he red pilled?

not op but bill whittle is great

I would tell you to go the fuck back to le-dit, but not even they want you. Go fuck off to fumblr I'm sure your special brand of retardation will be accepted.

Hillary's privacy...

No no no if you can't vote trump go vote bernie for gods sake you idiot

yes
NOW I SEE
#IStandWithHer

Something to do with Atlantic currents or some shit like that. Long story short, we get rain, you get tornadoes.

I know it's low hanging fruit, but these cruzmissle shitposts always get a laugh out of me.

Thanks maplebro.