HOU:O'Brien not committing to Osweiler for 2017
ATL:Julio Jones will be 'ready to rock' for NFCCG
ATL:49ers 'honing in on' Kyle Shanahan for HC job
NE:Josh McDaniels bowing out of 49ers' HC search
KC:Smith throws for 172 yds as Chiefs eliminated
PIT:Antonio Brown goes 6-108 on 11 targets in win
PIT:Bell runs for 170 yards in win over Chiefs

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18485341/travis-kelce-kansas-city-chiefs-rips-referee-failed-2-point-try
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aaron Rodgers is a punk bitch, when he snaps the ball quickly to get 12 men on the field penalties he is violating the spirit of the game, everytime I see him do it I cant help but to invision NFL legends like Bart Starr and Steve McNair up in heaven shaking their heads. Its classless and a violation of a sacred unwritten rule. I hope his secret party boy homosexual 2nd life catches up with him and he gets AIDS and passes it on to Olivia Munn just for good measure. Aaron Rodgers is a scumbag, a cheat, an asshole, a douchebag, and a thug and I wish nothing but the worst for him in life. May God smite Green Bay, the entire state of Wisconsin and every piece of human debris that rooted for him and the Packers lastnight.

And no, I'm not just saying this because I'm a Cowboys fan.

Which team is like a cheeseburger and which team is a nice steak in your opinion?

Is anyone unironically going to watch the chargers now?

do cowboys fans actually think the refs were against them?

cowboys are the cheeseburger, pats are the well seasoned steak

I want to watch them in the sense that one watches a car accident. It will be an exercise in morbid curiosity.

Uhhhh what?

>other team can't count
>this is rodgers' fault
maybe they should pay attention

hol up

Yes they were.

>ridiculous 15 yard penalty for almost walking into a huddle which cost Dallas a TD
>ignoring the obvious PI on Jason Witten in the endzone which wiped out 4 extra points since we had to settle for a fg
>refs calling a PI on that uncatchable ball which was intercepted by Jeff Heath which then allowed Green Bay to kick a fg

Uhh yes, are you stupid?

Cowboys don't know if it will go to either Dak or Buttfumble. I'd rather it go to Buttfumble.

As a Cowboys fan I'm usually classy in defeat but it's obvious that the game was rigged for the Packers from the very beginning and now I hope that Aaron Rodgers breaks his neck and dies on the field next week

Skins desu senpai

Does he really want Sanchez to be the starter?

Garrett realizes that Prescott is just another nigger meme qb and will eventually fail like the rest (wilson, rg3, Newton, kaepernick, vick)

>cow "none and done" boys """""""""fans"""""" actually want to trade a qb who gave them playoffs wins in eons

Enjoy Rob Ryan lol.

>#1 seed
>ONE AND DONE

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

Dak got us a first round bye, that counts as a playoff win

absolute gold

Oh God. It's true.
Noooooooooooooooooooo.

Who cares. Cowboys won 13 games this season. That's all that matters.

Poor little racists, scared because Big Black Dak is dominating and we are taking over your last position, hey at least kickers will still be white, for now, lol

>mfw they become the post-smeth 49ers

Hey guys, post yfw the Texans had more playoff wins than the Cowcucks this season.

Mfw

Trying to raise romos value kek
Looking at their financials they have no option but to lose either romo or witten

That is why you will be in the dumpster forever, even the Iggles are better than you. And you SURE as hell aren't as good as MY Cowboys.

yeah they should just trade the 23 year old rookie with a 500k a season cap hit who just had a 104 QB rating and 3600 yards in his rookie season instead and keep injury riddled romo as their starter you dumb piece of human excrement. I dare you to say that to my face i would punch you right in the throat you fucking idiot.

literally took away a Dallas touchdown because a player almost went to the huddle then jogged back to the sideline

Cowboys haters will actually defend this call lol

webm when?

THE DALLAS ONE AND DONE
KEK

>mfw they are slowly shambling their way to becoming the post-Harbaugh 49ers too

The 4 remaining QBs to win the owl are white...
Put some effort into your shitposts
Sad!

>FA:'Good chance' Chip Kelly becomes Jags' OC

REEEEEEEEEEEE

This KILLS the chiefs, desu

thanks, refs!

>Cowboys lost but Cowboy posting is still triggering people

TOP KEK

This pic will be synonymous with Seacucks for years to come

Not gonna lie, former Packers fan here, but I can't support them after the refs rigged the game against the Cowboys. But in all seriousness we can't let them get the lombardi trophy!

The only triggering going on is the mass suicides in texas

WE FINNA BE READY FO DEY ASSZZ

There has been a black QB in the past 5 superbowls, scared? lol

Don't you mean REFBALL killed the Chiefs with that PHANTOM """"""holding""""""" call?

>NIGGER QBS
>DALLAS ONE AND DONES

HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

i always believed football was real and not scripted then i saw those ABHORRENT, clearly BIASED officials in the packers cowboys game, as an impartial observer and not a fan of either team i was SHOCKED to see the game rigged like that, really made me lose faith in the nfl,

>shitpost dem boyz
>people shitpost in response because you fucking lost
>lel triggered

you're a retard

>Falcons being outscored by the Puckers
>in Atlanta

Puckers fans unironically are comparing Atlanta to Dallas

>FA:'Good chance' Chip Kelly becomes Jags' OC
>Blake Bortlels in Shit Kelly's """system"""
my fuckin sides
can't wait

Shouldn't you be getting ready for your show Skip?

>watching football for anything but memes

>literally spamming walls of HAHA

TOP KEK triggered af

That statement isn't even correct and this super bowl is confirmed a white qb

its a fair call because it would allow coaches to get last minute messages to players/the QB after the 15 second radio cutoff constantly.

>BE THE COWBOYS
>GO ONE AND DONE

HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

>Texting a grill
>On our first date she mentioned she's a Steelers fan
>"Well it looks like they're heading to Foxboro next week"
>"did they win???"
>mfw

The penalty was for "participating in the huddle" he never even made it to the huddle, he turned around and went back before even getting there

>phantom
hmmm....
made me think buddy

Just go to bed cowboys fans, it will pass the time quicker, everyone is too busy laughing to be triggered

>HIS SORRY ASS TEAM WENT ONE AND FUCKING DONE

HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

>FA:Texans fire offensive coordinator G. Godsey
oh god yes!

I know it was Obrien doing all the play calling, but maybe this will light a fire under OBrien's ass or they're bring in a real OC

What about Chip Kelly's time in the NFL has given >our front office any indication he'll be a good fit? This baffles me. I was on board with the Marrone hire but now it all seems fishy.

That is a perfectly legal play because it is my team doing it. Stealers refball everybody.

so i was at home last saturday night watching the seahawks - lions game with my wife's son. ordinarily i'd go watch it at the local bdubs but the wife has been working long hours recently, even on weekends, and i had to watch our son.

anyway, i'm sitting on the couch watching the game and my wife's son, a seahawks fan (and i'm a cowboys fan), is just so into it. i mean the kid's really, really getting pumped up, hollering and cheering for his team.

i was like "so this is what it's like to be around a 12. amazing." thinking to myself while i stared and he jumped and shouted to the ceiling.

what i'm trying to get at is that i felt a little left out. i sat there watching this kid and wondering "why don't the cowboys have a 12th man? why can't cowboys fans be 12s?" because being a 12 looked really fun and i couldn't be part of it.

who within the cowboys organization do i contact to resolve this? how can i make it so cowboys fans can be 12s too?

Dak is elite.

Be ready to see your team get cucked by him and the boyz for the next 10 years bitches.

Don't even @ me if you a hater.

THIS, and I'm a Packers fan

You know God damn well that if that rule wasn't in place, you'd have dickhead OCs trotting out 20 players in each huddle just to hide players. It was definitely a mistake in that case, but you still have to penalize it if that's the rule

>women

Cowboys got their shit pushed in at home by an actual homosexual.

HAHAHA your shit team will never matter. Meanwhile MY Colts have TWO reasons why they will always be better than the FAGUARS!

>Eli Manning is black
tite

>mfw Falcons in the last 6 games have average 38ppg
>mfw (((people)))) actually thinking Packers have a better offense

Packer fans better hope Ryan has the worst day of his career.

>BE COWBOYS
>GO ONE AND DONE

HAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

cowboys fan here

so i was at home last saturday night watching the seahawks - lions game with my wife's son. ordinarily i'd go watch it at the local bdubs but the wife has been working long hours recently, even on weekends, and i had to watch our son.

anyway, i'm sitting on the couch watching the game and my wife's son, a seahawks fan (and i'm a cowboys fan), is just so into it. i mean the kid's really, really getting pumped up, hollering and cheering for his team.

i was like "so this is what it's like to be around a 12. amazing." thinking to myself while i stared and he jumped and shouted to the ceiling.

what i'm trying to get at is that i felt a little left out. i sat there watching this kid and wondering "why don't the cowboys have a 12th man? why can't cowboys fans be 12s?" because being a 12 looked really fun and i couldn't be part of it.

who within the cowboys organization do i contact to resolve this? how can i make it so cowboys fans can be 12s too?

Here is the rule of what a huddle is courtesy of the NFL Rulebook:

>SECTION 16
>HUDDLE
>A Huddle is the action of two or more players in the field of play or in the end zone who, instead of assuming their normal position
for the snap, free kick, or Fair Catch kick form a group for receiving instructions for the next play or for any other reason.

Here is a picture of the penalty. Here is the rule for offensive subtitutions:

>If he approaches the huddle and communicates with a teammate, he is required to participate in at least one play before
being withdrawn. Violations of this rule may be penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct.

You can't tell if he communites, but his area is a huddle.

Does anyone have the Madden 17 figures? I have cooper because it came free with my copy

Harrison gets held like this every play 2bh

You guys are gonna set the all time record for INTs next year

can't wait

He doesn't even have a winning record against the haunts or eagles
Lmao
Teams now have tape and Elliot and Prescott
Cowboys won't repeat their same success,looking like the 2015 and soon 2016 Panthers If you want a superlative

hi Sup Forums

>Its another Cowboys General

I love always being the most relevant team

Based Carr is gonna go on a tear next season.

4500+ yards, 35+ TDs,

Why did you post this twice?

>kelce so mad he cries refball
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18485341/travis-kelce-kansas-city-chiefs-rips-referee-failed-2-point-try
lmaoing my ass off desu

>Falcons, Packers, Patriots and Steelers have won 30 straight games

hello

no

I saw the Packers do this 20 times and they never got a penalty, must be nice

Not without Bill Musgrave. Enjoy the basement again spic.

Tom Brady

Because its a horrible forced pasta

The guy that first posted it was even begging for replies, sad

I saw the Cowboys go one and done, must be shitty.

Kek

Will be surpassed by DAK MOTHERFUCKING PRESCOTT.

t. Cuckolded Xecucks fan

I'm a pats fan, feelsgoodman

Who are your top 5 Tight Ends?

IMO

1. Gronk
2. Kelce
3. Olsen
4. Reed
5. Eifert

You must be upset. Shitcucks fan are ya?

Yeah well I'm a GOODELL fan. Which is the only thing that trumps the Pats every single year.