Is giving my gf a lot of cocaine a good way to get her to cuck me?

Is giving my gf a lot of cocaine a good way to get her to cuck me?
I'm thinking making friends with guy at festival with her - should be easy with bag of coke - then if they get on, say I have enough and let them finish the bag together. Will this work?

No, here's what you do:
>But some scopolamine
>Get gf to come over and look at something in your cupped hands
>Blow it in her face
>tell her to stab you in the neck with the nearest sharp object and let you bleed slowly and painfully to death

Hope it works out for you, faggot

Marry her and only have sex for procreation

does coke make girls slutty?

no it won't work you need mdma aka the love drug

she dresses in tiny clothes for fest anyway, and is a massive flirt even on booze, so Im hoping theis would push her over the edge

I was thinking get her and him going, then leave it with the guy and tell them they can finish it together

she'd fuck anyone if you give her mdma or ecstacy

md lasts a while, I was thinking the need for mote coke could make things happen - leave it with the guy, then leave them to hang out. if he has the coke msybe she'll do naughty things for it

is mdma really that intense on a girls sex drive?

Cuckfags should an hero, even neckbeards have more self respect.

mdma is the best option bud, have you ever been with a girl on it, they'd fuck anything. a girl would only do things for coke if she uses it often, but the downside to coke is it makes you more alert and focused

yes it is and if you're on it as well and able to get a boner it's the best sex you will ever have

Oh fuck yes! When ever I do md I love to wear sexy underwear on a night out. I feel so sexy and super horny

how do i push her towards another guy while shes on it? will it help that I dont do it but she does?

Second this. Nothing better than 69ing and fucking for an hour or 2 on mdma till the come down hits

Oh, absolutely! Give 'em drugs so they'll fuck! What could go wrong?

Send nudes of your GF user, anal/pussy/breasts we all want to see.
Btw i would love to fucking your gf while you watch

If you get recked you will get limp dick so don't get smashed, but I found md is a very emotional drug
When I do it I get my man to put it in my asshole that turns me on and I'm set for the night. Make her feel sexy and confident before she gets in it then once she is on it she will feel like she owns the world

Groom her

Why not just tell her how you feel and that you're really into the thought of her cuckolding you. If she's as flirtatious as you say further in the thread, she probably won't need much convincing. You'd basically be giving her a free pass to commit adultery whenever she pleases with no consequence, you really think she's going to decline an offer like that? If you tell her and she's into the idea, well hey, you just saved yourself some cash.

I like this :)