Tonight

tonight

get ready for the nazi vampire blood farms

How is this still going?

it's fun

Somebody provide a quick summary of what happened last season, as I've completely blanked it from my mind.

Shit hit fan, Girl died. Vamps built a blood livestock farm!

we got the Nazi backstory too
>his blond jewfu was killed

>blind kids turned into supervamps
>Fet finally fucked the hacker but got cucked
>master switched bodies
>Eph killed Barnes
>Norah died

one old man got laid, another old man bought a book

Operator vampire guy died, gladiator vampire guy replaced him, nazi vampire guy got cucked and the protagonists spent the entire season looking for some shitty book.

some jews got hanged
a girl ate pineapple

anyone have the webm of the jew hanging?

What's with all of the female hackers on TV? Last DefCon I went to, the only chicks there were cosplayers and poseurs.

fuck that, it's The Night Of finale night.

but I'm looking forward to more Strain shitposting.

The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo spawned female hacking. They all pretty much look the same on tv shows and movies

they're like a default character in a video game and each show just changes the color of their streaks on their hair

>tfw you forgot about this shit

Strain threads are garbage without Mr Eko

what's the pineapple again?

Eichorst was forcing her to eat pineapple to sweeten her up and kept screaming at her EAT THE PINEAPPLE

oh lol i havent actually watched the show

oh yeah now I remember kek

lel i get it now

>this got a third season

Does pineapple really do that? I've often heard about how it sweetens cum but never blood.

and then he tried to shove his stinger up her vagina

maybe. she was only allowed to eat pineapple so I imagine it increases the blood sugar making it sweeter

I've read the first book and liked it, although it felt too much like a movie script, but haven't seen the series because it looks silly as fuck with terrible dialogue.

Can anybody explain to me how will the vampires's plan work? If they cause a nuclear winter and conquer the world, then how the fuck will their society even work and how will they feed if humans are dead?

Read the two last books and spoiler that shit for the fags that don't read

Last season wasn't nearly as bad as the first but you're right about the terrible dialogue. Most of the characters/actors are shit, but a few make it watchable. First episode is still incredibly good though.

Everyone is forgetting 20 good vampires. Got meme crossed over when eichorst specified he needed enough room on the ferry for 20 people since that's all he needed for his operation.

Del Taco putting that pilot budget to good use

how did operator vampire die

Toasted by UV while trying to infiltrate the old dude's tower.

>mfw she escaped the rape dungeon and we didn't get to see live tentacle action

There's flesh "eating" enzymes in pineapple. If you eat too much your mouth will get swollen and irritated. And yes, it affects your anus too.

I love pineapples now

when will the jews stop bitching about nazis

>.gif
smhtbqhf

never. only way we'll stop hearing about is when they stop controlling the media

Local child ruins everything

MAN PLAYED LIKE A FIDDLE

Fet is the only reason to watch

>the book or zach, make the choice
Why the hell they don't just make a copy?
It would take no more than few minutes.

>getting cucked by a lesbian

>nazi vampire blood farms
H Y P E D
let's turn this repetitive zombie-vamp rehash into some insane Clive Barker gorefest

Well my assfu was killed off. At least Fet brings the bantz.

Knowing the show, they will most likely hold off on this for a couple episodes. They might show some people being transported to it, but I doubt we will see the farm just yet.

i hate this

Has anyone else ever noticed how much fucking spaghetti they eat on this show? Like, for real. Every other meal they have is spaghetti.

They have a chance to kill the big bad, They let him escape

They do say it's the kids favorite meal.

I imagine uncooked pasta doesn't spoil right? I mean there is no electricity in a lot of parts of the city and all you need is hot water

what happened at the end of last season?

That's a funny way of spelling Eichhorst

>vamp mom killed assfu and took the kid
>vamp hunter escaped with the plot book
>nazi vamp had some contractors build a livestock containment thing for the vamps to eat humans
>eldritch fucked frenchfu and got a big dick, tried to one up the master, master retaliated by killing frenchfu and now eldritch is pissed/sad

that should be it, i might be forgetting some things

oh yeah, i think gladiator half vamp teamed up with mexibro and luchador to gather some mexican gangs to kill the vampires

don't forget the Master remind Elrich he only got the milk so he's not immortal. If he doesn't comply, Elrich will rot and die.

>tfw Mexibro had to leave his poo in the loo-fu

>got cucked
>saved the girl that left you from a vampire
>same girl leaves you the next day

HYPE

oh my god is FET the eggs user?
>rescues girl
>feeds her eggs
>gets cucked

lel, it fits