Aaron Rodgers is better than Brady and only a retard would disagree

>Rodgers supporting cast

1. receivers who can do the bare minimum of catching perfectly thrown passes
2. An average Oline that is given a slightly higher than normal convenience from refs to hold rushers in order to protect the QB

That's it. Brady with this same pathetic cast doesn't go through the Giants and Cowboys to take a team to the conference championship.

Brady with the first two things + a good running back and a pretty good defense struggled to put away a Texans team early that is at best comparable to the Giants which AArod BTFO and far worse than the Cowboys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KrEQTDSD2R4
youtu.be/CbOq-oe2kN8
youtube.com/watch?v=6Qg3fP9ULIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

really makes you think

the only thing rodgers leads brady in is dick sucking, and even then its probably a salad toss

Brady is better but Rodgers deserves another super bowl win

He's been second only to Brady in recent years

The packers wouldn't have had to play in the wild card round if Gaydgers didn't play at Osweiler-like levels the first half of the season.

Brady is better how? Have you seen the throws Rodgers makes consistently week in and week out or do you like Brady's 5 yard slants?

Scrabble around & chuck it to the heaven beats cerebral surgical mastery of the game?

>cereberal mastery of the game

people actually believe this. Brady doesn't throw deep unless he has a freak athlete catching it or to get a PI call. Rodgers > Brady

Agreee. Fuck patsfags

>HURR DERR THROW IT DEEP

This is how you sound.

How about the fact that Brady notoriously struggles vs really elite defenses, while Rodgers has the physical ability to just fucking gun in laser accurate passes through super tight coverage.

Playing Rodgers is way scarier than playing Brady. I'd rather face an expertly knowledged and skilled surgeon than a guy who just fucking ignores the laws of reality and makes passes that shouldn't be possible.

>pathetic cast
>nelson, cobb, and adams are pathetic

Wayyy better than what Brady has, even with Gronk

All I know is this, Rodgers has only one Super Bowl appearance. Do it against Atlanta & we'll talk.

>steelers falcons owl happens
are both teams really this head strong?

I am sorry that you think a step above checkdown passes is what proves Tom Brady to be the magical cuck wizard you're making him out to be.

We know whose side God is on

I am not fucking impressed with Aaron Rodgers. He does not play good. He never seems to make the critical third down versions. He always freezes up at the most important times. He always gets bailed out by super lucky penalties that save their drives. He is fucking nothing without the penalties. If you go back and watch the game you'd see that almost all his drives were saved by penalties and that he does a shitty job when he has to do the third downs himself

dude just stop

Only the pats could score 30+ points on the top defense in the NFL and still get told they had a shitty game

rodgers looked like osweiller against the broncos last season, while brady was good enough to keep it interesting

>All I know is this, Rodgers has only one Super Bowl appearance. Do it against Atlanta & we'll talk.

Your average Pats fan everyone. Probably has never even seen Rodgers play a game except vs the Pats.

Brady was a Troy Aikman tier QB for the first half of his career and rode to his first 3 championships on the back of a great team while just needing to be clutch when it was needed. Were it not for the second half of his career where he actually played elite and still only has only won 1 Super Bowl, he would not even be near the discussion of GOAT.

Answer this: Who would you rather have, the Brady who was on 3 owl winning teams, or the Brady who went 18-1 and a 1-2 record in the Super Bowl?

Rodgers was for some reason garbage last year and the first half of this season and nobody denies that. However, since 2012 outside of that inexplicable window, he's played better than any QB ever has.

I'm done. If you're allowed to pull shit straight out of your ass & pose it as discussion... I'm just done.

What made Brady does with his shit tier pass catchers is impressive. He's only had two elite ones throughout his entire career. Anyone that knows football knows that intermediate-short passes are what matters. People who go "DUDE DEEP BALL LMAO" are fucking retarded. Brady has mastered the game at this point, he played with so many different types of offense that's it's incredible. His pre snap game is 2nd to none, only Peyton manning is equal to him. Brady 99% of the time makes the right even if it means making stats go down, Rodgers on the hand....

youtube.com/watch?v=KrEQTDSD2R4

Rodgers can do anything Brady does and he can go deep with the best unlike noodle arm brady

Yeah Brady is such a master especially this year. I mean look at all the elite qbs he's faced with those elite defenses. Also Brady making an intermediate throw? Chyeah okay buddy if it's not 5 or 10 yards forget about it.

Moss and Gronk >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Literal whos in Green Bay

>Brady notoriously struggles vs really elite defenses

and defeats them

>>while Rodgers has the physical ability to just fucking gun in laser accurate passes through super tight coverage

but still lose the game

"Hey, Guys, you looked great during the siege taking out the enemy at long range and shit. We still lost our city and our women got raped, but those long range attacks were great."

You're so right! Who played qb for the Texans? What's his name? Barrack Osweiler is it?

>Use "hurr 4 > 1" as an argument
>Get indignant and refuse to continue the discussion when somebody posts an actual articulate reasonable response

You're not helping the whole pats fans are retarded bandwagoners stereotype

Lol, shame Rodgers won't even make it past the Falcons, I guess we will never know. Here's the deal.
>Pats, Steelers, Packers, Falcons
>Great offenses
>Steelers, Packers, Falcons
>Absolutely shit defenses, with maybe some redeeming line backers
>Patriots
>lowest points allowed in the league, you can cry babby schedule all you want but their secondary and all around is far superior to any other team in the playoffs.
So get fucked

They destroyed all those teams with the exception of Seattle but that came down to just one play and that was when seattle's defense was good. Besides every win in the NFL is important and impressive. Hell regular season rarely matters when it comes to the playoffs, it's a completely different atmosphere, Brady always shows up in the playoffs and comes up big when it matters most unlike all the other qbs still left.

>who would you rather have a less experienced player or a more experienced version of the same player
Making me engage in thought here

look at your own words and try to figure out if you've just invalidated your own premise

>Jordy and Cobb
>Literally whos
I love how you shit on your own players in an attempt to suck Rodgers cock

so you'd go for the one with one 1 ring and two losses

There is no way you are that retarded. Also regular season doesn't matter you are so right. Brady was eating shit for most of the game but good thing Osweiler kept gifting him the ball lol.

Cassel, along with just about every backup Pats QB ever also somehow had the innate ability to win games for the Pats despite being shit outside of New England.

Pats fans literally cannot argue for Brady without saying "muh wins"

>i love dick in and around my mouth and anus
This thread in a nutshell

Yeah that playoff run with cassel was incredible
Oh wait...

>says the guy who just finished calling new england's receiving corps shit tier

That wasn't me retard, Edelman is an elite slot receiver and gronk, when healthy which he never fucking is, is one of the best tight ends in the league. But if you asked me if I'd switch our receiving Corp out for say Atlanta I'd say yes

Why does everyone suck belichick's dick so hard. I like how for every other QB all the credit goes to them and not the coach, but for Brady it's always the other way around. Belichick wouldn't have succeeded without having a great QB like Brady and vice Versa. NFL is the ultimate team sport, you can't simply just give all the credit to the coach when he isn't even the one playing on the actual field nor can you give all the credit to the players.

youtu.be/CbOq-oe2kN8

Not like brody didnt go like ten yeaars without a championship after his team carried him to the first 3

what does atlanta have to do with anything
you're el retardo

Do you even speak English you spaghetti eating fuck? I'm saying New England has an okay receiving Corp and they're good at what they do but I would rather have Atlanta's, what don't you understand about that

I said playoff run not championship, and Brady making it to the playoffs and championship prefix slot every year is incredible no matter how hard you try to spin it.

you can keep repeating that all you want, won't change that it's completely irrelevant and nothing to do with anything

>Broncos this year had only 9 wins compared to 12 wins last year
>As opposed to Brady going 16-0 and Assel goes 11-5
It's almost like, it seems to me, that a good team all around doesn't rely 100% on its quarterback but does better when they have their starter. It's just really wild

>Pats fans are literally getting out debated by a fucking Italian on the subject of American football

Loving every laugh

God damn Packer fans are shook! Brady is hands down THE best QB right now. The team is always changing and he has thrown to very many different people with a lesser of an O line dude is just amazing along with Belichick.

>unironically brought up 2 picks per game manning from last year as a benchmark for brady

>Pats fans literally cannot argue for Brady without saying "muh wins"

So you're just going to play retard and act like Brady doesn't have the stats in the regular season, playoffs and super bowls to back up the wins he gets?

Or you're not playing and really are that autistic, you fags act like Brady is Terry Bradshaw ie all rings and no stats or awards

Maybe because the Pats still go 3-1 when Brady is suspended.

When somebody not named Romo or Dak has played the majority of the snaps at QB for the Cowboys in the last 2 years, they've gone 1-12.

In games with Romo or Dak, they've gone 16-3.

Good coaches can make QBs look way better than they actually are. Harbaugh convinced the world Kap was elite, and both him and Reid are the only ones to take Alex fucking Smith - a guy who can't throw more than 10 yards - and somehow still win games.

Belichick could probably win an owl with Alex Smith.

Okay listen Luigi, you worthless fucking faggot. Your country is a fucking joke, you're a communist shit hole and you can't afford to fix the fucking cracks in your sidewalk. I went for an audience with the pope the other day, and my mother wept, not for the popes speech, but for the poor, the dying children not inside the walls but on the streets of the surrounding city. It's so sad, how Italy creates the false heir of history, and clings to it so, Florence, Sienna, Orvieto, Assissi, the great religious men who worked here, and died there to feed the poor, their tombs are trodden over by the people brought in to exploit your cities of their people while the government takes all the revenue to spend on its fucking it's crooked agenda. You were gifted these monuments to the ancient world by your ancestors, and you squander it on nothingness. You're a fucking dirty disgusting people, and your last concern should be football you fucking spineless piece of shit.

>Brady does nothing but slants and checkdowns.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Qg3fP9ULIo
Eat shit.

I'd go with erin. Has had pretty shitty teams throughout the years but still delivers. Brady is carried by the front office and coaching staff for continuously drafting actual talent. Good on them, that's their job and the pats waiver and drafting guys are second to none, but it's hard not to put up amazing numbers when you've had an elite or near elite receiving corps every year that he's played. A retard could fill in for brady and they'd still do great (3-1). Take out rodgers and you have nothing.
Seriously, when you're throwing to the greatest wr and te's of all time, how do you expect your stats not to look godlike?

And the patriots with Brady elevated themselves to another level. Be honest you really think Alex smith would win that super bowl game against Seahawks instead of it being Brady.

>who are mallet tebow and jacobie
only reason jimmy is good is because he's good

Name 5 elite receivers not named Gronk or Moss Brady has had
>inb4 """""""""elite welker""""""""""

Rodgers wins in spite of his team.

Can't say sam about Brady. Literally Alex Smith except playing under Belicheat.

are fucking stupid, moss and gronk are the only elite pass catchers Brady has ever had. You think fucking Alex smith or Matt cassel would've beaten the Seahawks in the Super Bowl or put up all time great elite offensive seasons(07, 11, and 12) like Brady did. Belichick would be nothing without Tom Brady

Tell me right now you'd rather have the pats receivers than the chiefs, and then ask yourself why the pats put up 60 on the steelers when the chiefs barely got in for 2 scores

>look at me my favorite team is so bad

not him but probably considering they were decimated with injuries before and during that game. you see what its like already when injury hits this team this year. honestly thought it was gonna be a blowout.

Pure retardation, you really think Alex Smith would be top 5 in every QB statistical category in NFL history like Brady is if played for Belichick? lol

Brady has never been statistically the best QB in the league outside of 2007.

P Manning has basically always had better regular season stats, as has Rodgers and Brees at times. This year Matt Ryan easily topped Brady. Post-season wise, Brady is even more pedestrian. Here's a list of active QBs with a higher post season passer rating than Brady:

Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, MARK SANCHEZ, Russel Wilson, Matt Ryan, Alex Smith, Tony Romo, Joe Flacco, and both the Manning brothers are literally tied with Brady.

Even Troy Aikman edges out Brady in playoff passer rating despite playing in an even harder passing era, let alone Joe Montana who is much higher.

Brady is so insanely overrated it's not even funny.

Name 2 key players who were out before the start of the game. And not Lane

>passer rating
Ebin

Fuck off. Rodgers had 60 plays this year where his o-line gave him 5 seconds or more. The next best for any QB was 33.

> Here's a list of active QBs with a higher post season passer rating than Brady:

QB rating is the most useless stat bro, compare their TD-INT ratio and passing yards, you know the stats that actually matter, Brady is literally ahead of all those faggots by a landslide.

Fucking dumbass

Rodgers has better pocket presence and ability to extend plays. Everyone else is a pussy afraid to get hit.

Cassel had better stats for several seasons in KC than he did during his year starting for the Pats. He went to a pro-bowl. He's not actually that bad.

>throw 1 td pass for 60 yards
>perfect rating
Makes you think

>dude he only had the best wr of all time and the two best TE's of the time (one all time) those years!
laughing right now to be honest family
>dude don't name the best TE of all time or WR of all time
I will anyways
>unironically edelman
>hernandez
>gronk
>moss
>welker
welker still holds multiple pats franchise records. laughing at this reply as well

I really never understood the >FUCKING MATT CASSEL meme. He's really not bad, like, backup quarterbacks don't have to be absolutely shit.

belichick went 3-1 without brady

rodgers and his packers just barely put 34 points up on the number 14 defense this week, brady and the boys put 34 up on the number 1 defense this week, and he kneed on a touchdown at the end of it. wake up kid.

>Brady sucks at passing in the post-season
Quite literally go fuck yourself faggot.

Who was he passing to for those records you underlined? Seems irrelevant if it's to the best WR of all time or te party

>Edelman
>Welker
>Fucking Hernandez
>Elite
Holy shit, fucking amazing.
Also, yeah Gronk is good, and so is Moss, but I am absolutely 100% laughing my fucking ass off that the 3 best receivers you can think of on the pats are Edelman welker and fucking Hernandez, I truly believe you started watching in 2010

did i mention that was missing gronk mitchell and amendola not really feeling 100%

You could make the exact same argument for Rice and Montana, shithead.

Except we're not discussing them, are we?

>d-doesn't matter he had good games, h-he wasn't throwing to terrible receivers!0

>Tom Brady has good games, but it doesn't matter cause he has had a good receiver and tight end
Wow, that's amazing, it's like Brady passes to people, people who are good, and they get yards

>welker
>pats franchise record for most receiving yards in a single season: 1,569 (2011)
Even if I did start watching in 2010, I at least saw that season

So you're saying Brady isn't good because he had similarly elite players? It's only legitimate if he's passing to some second string player? Should Roethlisberger not be legit for throwing to Hines Ward?

>How old were you when you realized that every QB who has ever lived was fucking trash and it was only the receivers that made them look good at all?

I don't know, rodgers seems to make shit receivers look good all the time

He was throwing to the Danny Woodheads, Amendolas, Mitchells and Chris Hogans of the NFL.

Gronk is barley ever playing, Moss was only there for a couple seasons and Welker and Edelman are Brady babbies, which is fact bc Welker was complete shit with Peyton who was suppose to be the king of turning average WRs elite

>superbowl
>sitting out at all
yeah about that. doesn't matter unless you shattered all the bones in your entire arm like lane did, you were playing even if your shoulder was hanging off from the side.

they literally subbed for lane with a dude who had a separated shoulder. sherman, lane, chancellor and thomas all needed surgery.

Interesting, tell me, how did Welker do when he went to the Broncos?

>TIL qb records don't count because the people he's throwing them to are competent relievers that can catch
Wow it's almost as if football is a team sport and the QB and WR can't work without the other. Sup Forums niggers are fucking stupid

Oh yeah, I totally forgot hitower, siliga, and stork were all 100% healthy

>Brady doesn't throw deep
That's usually a good thing. Big plays lose games more than they win them

are you implying he did poorly?
cause if you do you're wrong

Brady has volume stats because they make the playoffs every single fucking year with Belichick and every team not named the Ravens, Steelers, or [Whatever team Manning plays for] is always fucking fodder in the AFC.

Brady has just 6 playoffs games with over 300 yards passing despite having played 26 playoff games. Kurt Warner and Drew Brees have that same amount in half the amount of playoff games. Manning has 9 in 23 playoff games. Brady's efficiency stats in the playoffs are a joke.