So Sup Forums, my girlfriend is most likely going to kick me out tonight...

So Sup Forums, my girlfriend is most likely going to kick me out tonight. There's alot to this story so I'm just going to skip the the details. So, I kicked my girlfriends dog. She got pissed and drove off. Pretty sure she's going to get her brothers to try and get me out of her apartment. Now, I'm not on the lease, however, I've been paying rent/bills for the past 7 months. What laws are there in place to help me not get "evicted"? Also, I would like to know what would happen if I shot one or both her brothers if they try to get me to leave. I believe I read something awhile back that if you live at a place for so long, certain procedurals must be followed on order to evict someone, weither they are or not on the lease. If that's the case, I can probably shoot one of her brothers because it would be = of them breaking into my "castle" and assaulting me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9fIjYnPazc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you stay somewhere that you aren't wanted?

How old are you?
Why did you kick the fucking dog? That's shitty, dude. It's a dog.

Anyhow, if the apartment is in her name then you're shit out of luck. You can tell me your state to see if there is something there that you could look to, but there won't be jack shit that legally lets you shoot someone from getting you to leave their apartment.
There aren't a lot of tough guy options for you, but I feel like you already know that and want to vent a little. If so, that's okay. But try not to do anything retarded, as you're going to end up getting the shit beat out of you, arrested, and then likely prison.
Unless you're on the lease, there is no "eviction". It's kicking out a bf/gf which happens every fucking day and the cops will not think it's special and may even use it as an excuse to shoot your ass for being so dumb.

Alright for starters there gonna call the cops if you dont leave and start violence anyways and fucking shooting them will only get you prison time man foreal dont be a idiot OP . if your not the on the lease and they want you to leave the cops can make you leave period regardless of past agreements on staying there

You can't be physically evictred by someone's fucking brother. Unless property management or the cops show up, you don't have to do shit.

>kicked my girlfriend's dog

Forget what I said, just shoot yourself.

>kicked my girlfriends dog
youtube.com/watch?v=g9fIjYnPazc

Just leave. If you aren't on the lease there isn't anything you can do anyway.

No one wants you there. Why stay?

Depends on what state you live in. In Texas, I'm pretty sure you're legally allowed to use any means to protect your own property (so if your things are in the apartment, no matter who's on the lease, you could consider it a burglary), but that CERTAINLY isn't true everywhere. I don't -think- there are any other states that have that kind of legislation.

Short answer, unless you're in an extremely specific state/ circumstance, you are in no way justified to shoot them, unless you are backed into a corner and have ZERO option to just run away to protect yourself, and even then, you need to use measured / appropriate force, and using a gun would very much break the law anyway.

I don't know where you're at but here in Michigan you have to give someone a 30 day eviction notice in the form of writing

Alright OP watch when her brothers come and they all have guns in there car . your out manned and out gunned period

kek havent seen that in forever.

OP, why did you kick the dog?

Even if they aren't on the lease? I kind of doubt that.
If he is on the lease then the situation changes considerably.

Why the fuck would you kick your girlfriend's brother? Of course she's gonna be pissed. You should shoot the dog then yourself, problem solved

He's not on the lease. He isn't owed shit. Fucking couch hopper.

this is true, lease or no lease. is it your legal address op?

You kicked the dog, you don't have your own place and you're questioning what would happen if you committed a double attempted homicide with premeditation.

You're fucked no matter what, op. You're obviously a miserably worthless cunt, so even if you somehow get out of this mess, you'll just create a whole new one elsewhere.

You sound like a nigger. Fuck you bitch, get out and quit bringing violence where it isn't needed.

First off, why did you kick the dog?
Second, why would you pay rent without being on the lease?
Third, did you just say you want to shoot someone for what is essentially no reason at all?
You honestly sound retarded.

That's not true if he has lived there more than 3 months in pretty much every state he has rights and can't be kicked out without notice. But if the gf calls the police under the guise of domestic violence then it changes everything.
The key is to stay calm don't yell don't be violent and if you can record the whole thing

If you're in an apartment complex chances are under the lease agreement you aren't even suppose to be there if your name isn't on the lease. almost every lease I've signed has some sort of time limit for anyone staying there who isn't on the lease. obviously this isn't enforced well at most places but if that sort of language is in the lease than you pretty much have zero recourse. Not sure why you'd want to stay anyway but I ain't your dad.

Just kill yourself. Then all your trouble will go away, plus it keeps the gene pool clean. Please do what's best for humanity.

They are not cop callers and her brothers have a record for violence.

You are not on the lease. Legally it means she just has to say leave and if you dont immediately comply you are trespassing.

As for the shooting. Castle doctrine doesnt apply because you are not at your home, ie not on the lease. You would be at best committing attempted murder while trespassing.
Cops are for enforcing the law and you will be breaking it.
Now as for getting your stuff. Start taking pictures now. After you are asked to leave, walk out and call the cops to assist you in recovering your property from her residence. An officer will be dispatched to walk with you while you gather your stuff and keep the gf and her brothers from harassing you while you do it.

There is the legal way of doing things.
The civilized way is to ask her for a few hours to pack your shit.

Dont use the gun or even mention it. Guns immediately cause an escalation of the situation and we dont need the gun grabbers to have even more ammo.

Funny pic, not related.

This is wrong.
I feel like you're hinting at squatters rights, which is almost nonexistant in the states regardless of the myths surrounding it.
IF he's on the lease then it's entirely different, and the worst case would be that he's given 30 days (depending on the state). I'm assuming he isn't or he wouldn't have made such a retarded post.
There MAY be some recourse for him but he probably won't like it, and it REALLY depends on which state he is in. However I can 100% tell you there is no magical 3 month rule so repeating that isn't going to help.

Dog has chewed up laptop corda, tv cords and my wallet which had about 500$ at the time.

only faggots seriously give a fuck about a dog, but shooting a human is crossing the line, just leave, sounds like you have money she'll be hurting more from you leaving than vice versa

I've paid every bill in the last 7 months. Girlfriend quit her job way back and never bothered to get a new one.

It's where I have my mail sent? Not sure if that helps.

Good advice.
Why take pictures?

Are you going to answer what fucking state you're in or are you here for a hugbox and waiting for someone to tell you to shoot the fags?
Every single thing you've said so far doesn't matter legally if you are not on the lease.
For what it's worth, this is the best advice you've received so far.

Tell us what state and maybe we can start helping you, you retarded gaylord.

In case she breaks his shit.

Squatters rights are a thing if you have been living there and contributeing to the household. You are thinking of all the times people try to live somewhere with out paying and claim squatters rights in that case yes its bullshit but if you live there I land contribute you have rights and the police will side with you to atleast give you time to find new living arrangements. It's a fact. Look it up and quit being retarded

Texas.

If you weren't a fucking retard and kicked the dog, you could have easily brought it to court and most likely won.

I don't see any judge siding with someone who kicks dogs over shit that can be easily/cheaply fix or replaced.

So you willfully left your wallet within the reach of a dog you know has a chewing problem?

>So Sup Forums, my girlfriend is most likely going to kick me out tonight
>being financially dependent on a woman

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

As long as the dog has no lasting injuries no cop is going to call punishing the dog animal abuse.

The best advice i can give you m8 is stay calm and dont resort to the gun and violence .. Regardless if she has her brothers and they act ignorant you know your position in the house and if they ask you to leave you have to user .. Pack some of your shit now at least while u have time before the bullshit

So you are able to support yourself? Why didn't you just leave, you massive faggot.

Also I was in a similar situation a few years ago

Relationship with GF went sour, both of us were on the lease.

One day I come home to the apartment absolutely fucking trashed, and some of my shit busted up. Turns out the doorknob froze and she couldn't leave, despite her texting me asking to come home from work to fix it, and me explaining i'll be home in an hour

Not good enough, she trashed the place. I kicked her out, there was nothing she could do to legally stay, because she was the one to cause damage to the property. Only by threatening to call the cops she left. Fucking cunt took my budgie though.

tl;dr your a shithead and you have absolutely 0 rights to defend yourself or stay in the apartment

Animal abuse and what the cops think about it has nothing to do with it.
If she wants you gone, you're gone. You can get time to get your shit out and you can even call the cops yourself if they aren't letting that happen.
(assuming your op, maybe not)
You/op have zero legal right to shoot her brothers either way, even if they're booting you out on your ass.
I would suggest working this out with her instead of going for last resort, or working it out with the authorities and leaving peacefully with all your shit. Any other option is going to end up with you arrested or worse.

Sounds like you can support yourself. There really is no need to escalate things, and take this user's advice.

Quick reality check.

Squatters rights, and shit like that dont matter. She is on the lease and you arent. Since you instigated violence ,kicking the mutt, it is a domestic violence issue.
Quit trying to justify staying for any reason. It will turn out badly. GTFO. its almost the first of the month, look for a new place and GTFO.

Castle doctrine, squatters rights, shared domicile rights all went out the window when the dog got kicked. She can legitimately claim she fears for her safety.

I was the wifes attorney in a divorce and she got the house and everything because she claimed abuse. The guy hit their dog to keep him from getting chicken out of the trash can. She claimed her beat the dog while looking at her. Judge called it emotional abuse and upheld the prenup even though she broke it by cheating.
TLDR: Dont beat your dog while staring at your wife.

If he pays the rent regardless I'd he is on the lease he is a tenant at will and had legal rights to have notice before eviction. But that being said if he uses his gun or any violence it's not going to work out for him.

Even if it counted as trespassing and you happen to have killed one or both you will be convicted of manslaughter. Its still a felony so good luck getting a job. If you shot to harm and dont kill they can sue you to the stoneage. Dont use the gun you will get fucked financially or in the ass

Thanks for all the helpful and not so helpful advice Sup Forums. I've decided I'm just going to leave and not be a nigger about it.

Since you live in Texas, if you're white you can shoot her, her brothers, and the dog 4 times each and you'll be perfectly fine.

Feel free to reload and drop another whole mag into that bitch's corpse just to be sure.

They might even give you a medal or make you a sheriff or something for how bravely you defended your "castle".

However, if you look like pic related then get naked and handcuff yourself before lying face down on the ground otherwise you will die in a hailstorm of bullets and everything that you touched will be recovered as stolen property and sold at a police auction.

Pretty sure if you get mail at that address you can stay there for 30 days

You are the reason why there is a problem with guns in this country. I like guns myself, but you are a cunt for thinking about shooting someone that isn't endangering your life. If they want you to go, just do it, don't be a bitch.

You have a poorly trained dog in an apartment and your dumb ass thinks it's the dogs fault it misbehaves?
Kys

It is the dogs fault. Op should shoot the dog not the brother.

Good for you op. Your not a fag

>her brothers are a lot bigger than me and I'm too scared to actually do anything.

good for everyone.
You should search for a therapy tho, you seem to handle problems stupidly.