I've never had alcohol before and I'm looking to try it for the first time...

I've never had alcohol before and I'm looking to try it for the first time. Any recommendations of what type I should drink first?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yllysXzcU_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic related

yeah,there are people who unironicallyenjoy beer

Drink Whiskey

Well it's best if you don't mix it with other things or get diluted stuff until you get used to it. Best thing to start with is just plain old grain alcohol. Look for something called Everclear. It's like 95% pure, not polluted with other stuff you're not ready for yet. Good luck friend!

Mix vodka and orange juice. 1/3 vodka 2/3 orange juice. put some ice in it. there you got a screw driver. good starter that is.

Vodka energy is fine if you wanna party.

If you just wanna chill and game take a cuba libre. thats 1/3 brown rum and 2/3 cola. you can top it with lemon if you want.

Longdrinks and cocktails are generally pretty good and tasty starters. and if you dont overdo it you dont get a hangover.

vodka
beer is for rednecks who need to waste 12 hours drinking because they literally have nothing else to do in their pathetic life.It is also for hipsters who think they can taste the flavor of the dirt that was different from each region or other nonsense

*moderate chuckle*

Fuck me, I'd rather drink OP's piss than that tesco shite

Is this seriously a thing? I thought the jokes about american beer were at least a little exaggerated.

even the worst german beer is better than that piss.

Oh, just googled "Tesco". I withdraw my comment.

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

Vodka cranberry

Wild
youtu.be/yllysXzcU_c

Smart one here lads

most people that drink beer do I'd imagine
I don't really get why anyone would believe most people drinking it don't actually enjoy the taste

Same goes with coffee. Is it because of the bitterness?

try out non-mass produced cancer beer

drink in moderation, try out cocktails if you like sweet fruity shit (usually considered gay among men).

If you're just starting out I'd either just do a cider like angry orchard or a really well mixed long island. long island is tasty as fuck and mostly alchohol so it will get you feeling good.

If feeling ballsy, a good whiskey or vodka.

My go to's are wild turkey whiskey, sky vodka, long islands and goldschlager (i dunno how it's fuckin spelled)

Ready for the onslaught of faggot remarks. come at me bro

Find a nice, but not too strong, tasty belgian blond/ golden ale.
Grimbergen is fine, but a bit bland and bitter
Leffe is gentle and a good starter

After that try and taste a few other belgian blond beers like Trappe, "cuvée des trolls", "barbar". Avoid brown beers if you do not enjoy the strong taste

alternatively you could get wasted on vodka + orange juice i guess

Smoke weed instead.