Sup Forums i need help getting drugs into a festival

Sup Forums i need help getting drugs into a festival
probably going to be MDMA, coke and weed
any of u mad cunts got any ideas

Put it in a condom, stick it up your ass.

Is the festival EFF by chance

anything other than up my shitter??

just hide it under your tophat

nah creamfields bro

Not unless you have a pussy (boi pussi counts)

No. And I'd suggest you double bag, 'cause if that condom bursts you are in for a fucking whale of a time.

>Creamfields
You have to anus stuff it just for the story

im going creamfields, worried about the sniffer dogs, anything i can do to hide them?

Damn. Cause i work at that festival. No searches for emplloyees. I couldve helped... Pick a better festivsl next time

Put it in potato salad, worked in the past for me.
They ask, what is this. Just say your lunch.

>The accidental parachute
Why did you tell him user?
I love seeing dumbasses get paramedik'd at festivals

Fuck that noise. "Drug amnesty bins"? WTF? Who gets to empty those?

fake insole in your shoes you mong

I went to creams last year and I got fucked, two guys came over to me with a dog and took me out back and started fucking me in the ass until all the drugs fell out, im shea mcguigan and this is my story

Sew the front of your boxers into a pocket and add a button to stop shit falling out

I've had a pair of "party pants" for years and they have never failed me, even when I got marked by a dog and given a good searching by a nigger. You can always drip cannabis terpenes on your bag or a friend who isn't carrying as a decoy

in your underwear or ask some retard to do it for you and give him some for free

would it be a good idea to hide my weed in this hat, it has a zip on it hehexd

would it help hiding them under your toenails

>737242537
no way i actually have that hat ha ha !!!

Invest in a vacuum sealer. Tape packages to inner thighs.

I hope they bust you druggie scum.

get some nike joggers and cut them in half and then hide the drugs inside the cut off leg parts of the joggers and then forget them at home

>tape packages to inner thighs

Or, how to very easily get your shit found when a guy frisks you.

hide them behind leopard print glasses that make your eyes really small and creepy

I do, I smoke about a quarter of it, sell the rest, I work for the FBI, UK branch

hide them behind mass amounts of fat around your tits which will conceal them. Wear a nike hoodie that you never take off and under that wear a grey adidas tshirt even when its 40degrees outside haha

Use a drone.

>go to fence
>atleast 10ft from gate
>3 person water ballon launcher
>launch drugs into fest
>label them with names to figure who's is who's
>also label with don't eat, so strangers don't eat them
>go through gates
>get drugs
>??????
>paaaaaaaarty

hide them behind ur lazy eye and backne, also distract them with a fake laugh

>FBI
>UK branch

kek

hide them behind your dried up tears from when claudia left you and said she never wanted to speak to you again hahahahahahahahahah SHES FUCKING ALL THE BIG BLACK NIGGERS NOW BIG BOY TIME TO MOVE ON

Theyll xray that shit

Get a pair of chunky vans or thick sole shoes.
Take out insole.
Get knife and cut a small depression in the shoe.
Put drugs in shoes.
???
Profit

Fun fact. Feet smell stronger than drugs.

Other fun fact. Carry some aniseed oil or peppermint extract in a tester for perfume and break it in a crowded place to really fuck up that dog's day.

Tape the baggy to your forehead

hide it behind aaron agars huge quiff

Tempting to go to a place like that with a weed killer pressure bottle filled with cannabis terpenes, cocaine, MDMA etc and fog the security area

Keester stash

Sup Forums 2017 return of the bots

This

Usa fag here. Had some friends pay me $100 to fly them in a bundle of shit on my dji phantom with a fatshark setup on it. Felt like james bonds fat autistic cousin. Just jam it up your ass man in a coueple condoms.

Use this method if camping and taking a big bag of stuff.

Buy a tub of moisturizer, scoop it all out but dont throw it away. Place drugs in baggies and fill the tub back up with the cream. Put the tub in with other toiletries.

Tried and proven method. Been stopped by sniffer dogs and had my shit torn apart but still walked in with everything in the end.

Pic related, get that shit in Boots.

Forgot to say put the baggies at the bottom of empty tub before re-filling.