Babies are not allowed on Sup Forums!

Do a gang bang with 10 men's with a large dick each one

pantyhose

um apparently this

any more

sheer clothing

cheerleader/dancer crotch shots

Rubber and pup play

Prob small girls taking big ass dicks in there ass (btw who the fuck would stich up there pussy)

seems like that would get uncomfortably hot really fast

It does, but the overall feeling is amazing

might have to look in to it. have any more?

Sure

I have a fetish for watching videos of people performing the sexual act.

this

got any go to site for those things?

(or where do you usually get this kind of pr0n?)

That's hot!

My fetish!

into latex tf at all?

Being used as a human toilet by another man

wtf is this shit?
wtf is THIS shit???

Xtube has a thicc rubber category for pr0n

If you're interested in purchasing some rubber latexcatfish is good for beginners due to price and you can get top shelf latex from sites like STR and Blackstyle

I want this done to me eventually

what does it look like, moron

I'd love to see my girlfriend used by other guys

I like being blackmailed

have these pussys been burnt closed?

C U C K
U
C
K

Im at an age where the hottest thing to me is breeding/inseminating women. Only whites though. I want to ensure the white race lives on after I'm gone.

I think it´s just genital mutilation. Some of the pics I have are probably photoshopped though.

Cuck haters are retarded. You say that like it's really going to bother him.

thanks user

Exactly. But she doesn't want to make me a cuck

fuckin bunnings mate..
You better have a snag cunt.

No prob

it looks like a manifestation of mental illness. how about you enlighten me, einstein?

Do you really not know about genital mutilation?

swimsuits

I like to fuck in public. To the point I've been ticketed for it. It's a problem.

I also like a girl who will let herself be choked and thrown around.

Also like them to dress like a vampire and ride me like a fuck toy while they bite me aggressively and hard enough to break skin.

Nothin to crazy.

wow i didnt even know this is a thing
is this a fetish or what am i seeing here?

>I don't understand
>they must have a mental illness

i thought that means they just remove the clit. this looks like the vagina was surgically closed shut. this also appears in a FETISH thread. do you understand what i mean now?

youre a moron.

Not a very common fetish I guess. The practice is cruel and used to keep women´s sexuality under control. She ain´t gonna cheat on you if sex just hurts like hell.
In some nigger cultures women can´t make any noise or move during sex and men have to basically rape them (HAVE to as in forced by society). So if a woman is horny at night there, she has to make loads of noise with her kitchen things and then her husband "punishes" her by fucking her. Both genders get circumcised in that culture.

For me, the appeal is mostly the idea of a chick liking sex and the power of me taking it away.

Funnily enough I can´t get off during sex at all if I get the feeling she doesn´t enjoy it, but I still like the phantasy.

This is hot

I imagine my lovers are my brothers since I turned 18 and couldn't get off to being underage with older guys. Kicker is I have no brother, I just like the concept. Can't get off without it

>This is shopped
FTFY

anorexic

One of my fetishes too

fucking DUUHHHH

Transformation.

land whales are so 2016
thin is in again

There is 3 general types of GMA.
Infibulation or pharaonic circumcision is the removal of basically everything that you can cut off and then the vulva or what is left of it (they also cut off the outer labia) is sewn shut.

The least bad variation is just cutting a little slit in the hood of the clit as an alibi to follow those idiotic traditions.

Between those there are a couple variations on what you cut off, what you sew shut. I once read that sometimes they scrape the inside of the vagina as well. Sometimes they just cut off the tip of the clit or basically make the inner labia smaller.

With infibulation, after a woman gives birth they sew them shut again. I read about one who had endured her zipper being shut and opened 14 times. Sometimes in the wedding night they have to use a knife to open it and there are hotels far away from other buildings and people so you don´t hear the screams.

At least thats what I gather from various websites condemning the practice. It does exist but I´m not sure about the details like the hotels etc.

no its not, fucking newfag

Photographing streetwalkers prostitutes. I'm not Street Steve, but have the same interest.

what? but how?

to late user. im feeling sorry for you. here is a starter kit.

Don't ask people to justify their fetishes.

latex makes me diamonds

Women in uniform.

Not this

Feet, anal and domination.

Idk, i think this may be a more feasible alternative to your kink.

werewolves for me, especially if it's induced by sex. Kinda similar I guess

Ouch. That looks a little pinchy.

how about this?

Looks like Sebastien

naw, I dislike role-playing. Part of the appeal is that she knows it´s forever.

I wonder what gets white chicks to do it. I just found an imgur album with loads of clitless white chicks in it.

Slight discomfort. You're right.

My girl wearing slutty stuff and people looking at her in a sexual way... Love it. Hence buying her this bikini

This

If you want to get her sexual pleasure completely and for good, I guess you have to let a real doctor do it instead of some moronic old negress with a rusty razorblade.
About 30% of women who were infibulated described an orgasm believably and said they had them regularly.
I guess if you really remove it completely, there is nothing left to give pleasure and the bad and damaging habit of masturbation is thoroughly cured.

I wanna try to fill her of stones, and than sew her lips.
Like Little Red Riding Hood's wolf.

>I just found an imgur album with loads of clitless white chicks in it.
url?

Sometimes I imagine that the clit is removed like this
but the rest of the beautiful innie pussy left intact and where the clit is she gets a little pearl piercing so there is still a little knub under her clitoral hood.

I see no imgur url

imgur.com/r/clitless/X6DeE

How do they pee does it hurt when the try

Depending on what exactly is cut off it does hurt. They have all kinds of medical complications during their period, peeing, bladder infections, during sex, during giving birth...