Whats the gayest thing you've done Sup Forums?

>Whats the gayest thing you've done Sup Forums?

69'd with a crossdresser in the back of his car while on vacation with my family, then jerked him off to completion. Haven't done anything since, probably would though.

Gotten on Sup Forums

dated a woman

my retarded brother

Fucked around with a divorced older guy I worked with when I was 16. Was pretty much all summer until I quit when school started back up.
Part of me wanted to keep it going but at the time I was worried i was "way too gay", he was chill about cutting it off.
That was years ago, no gay or bi experiences since.

sucked my own dick
can't do it anymore though, cause i got fat-ish and out of shape
a real bummer
arguably not gay but it god damn sure felt pretty gay (and fucking awesome)

Froze my cum in a container for a month, then thawed it out in a container of hot water and poured it all over myself in the shower?

I jerk off to pictures of dicks all the time too.

I greentexted this a while back but I'm to lazy rewrite it. But anywho I was paired with a feminine guy as my roommate back in uni. turns out he liked to crossdress. long story short, halfway through fall we fucked and ended up moving to an apartment together and spent the next 3 years as a couple. still keep in touch and we actually hooked up last month

Getting molested by my mentally handicapped uncle as a kid or blowing my older cousin as his girlfriend watched.

>sucking dick isn't gay
Oh okay.

Finally sucked a dick a couple weeks ago. That was a mistake, now I want all the dicks. Hoping to find someone to get with regularly now.

tits or GTFO?

please be in oregon

i got quints

Texas, sorry.

sucked off a black dude i met on craigslist in a library bathroom when I was 15.

fuck. of by 2

well it was my *own* dick
if sucking your own dick is gay then you'd have to say jacking off is gay too

texasfag here. you near nw houston? sure could use a bj right about now

No, I'm a dude. And I dated a woman. Shit was gay as fuck.

all good. good luck sucking all the dicks, user!

Got handjob from friend, i'm straight he's probably gay. Not my proudest turn on though but i'm not afraid to admit it felt good m8

>jacking off is gay too
How is it not gay? To be 100% straight you cannot ever touch your own penis.

You do realize that half of the dudes on here are actually gay or are so incel that they regularly entertain the thought of going gay, right?

No one is 100% straight

Borrowed someone's X-Box for a weekend. Played Halo 2 to completion, felt real weird after though so I'm not going to do THAT again.

Also green text a couple days ago... not doing the whole thing again.

>had sex with guy
>was bottom
>kissed while he fucked me
>feelsgood.exe
>took his load in my ass
>had anal orgasm (for the first time)

I kinda want to keep this guy as my side piece... I'm married

nothing gay about that

I'm on the exact opposite side of town, lol. Pearland.
Thanks, good luck getting yours sucked!

Nice... he a QT sissy?

Thanks dude.
Anyone near portland/salem, please suck my dick.
Or else.

Ive given a blowjob to a guy with cerebral palsy. He could barely walk but it's fine since he had the mental capacity to say yes. Came in my eye, made it super red

I also jerked off a bald, fat guy once because he lived in my apartment building and i was bored.

I'm not sure which one is gayer

I don't find men attractive but I want to suck a cock really bad.

I blame GHS for this.

Thinking about it I do fap to cute feminine guys too occasionally.

Kinda gay.

had sex with a bunch of guys.

is this aria alexander ?

winner

You're just being a good humanitarian user... not gay

In form of an experiment, my cousin and I kissed each other's anuses with clothing on and compared our dick sizes. He won.

hairless and slim. still kept his figure and he looks even more passable than before since he focuses on being a full time crossdresser

Fapped to feminine traps
>Pic semi related, not super feminine

Living the dream user... living the dream

Cupping my hand over my anus. Farting into it, and inhaling it through my nose as hard as I can.

A woman in missionary position.
That's pretty gay amrite?

Nope, kasie marie

That's not how you do Jenkem.

What part of Texas?

That's how he did me... felt good didn't it?

>always had a dick sucking fantasy
>especially big dicks
>arrange to meet a guy at his play
>he set up a gloryhole
>i walk and kneel in front of a sheet covering a doorway
>big dick slides through the hole
>its perfect, thick with huge head
>suck him for half an hour
>he finishes
>I leave
>enjoyed it

pic related, it was the cock

Started dating a girl in highschool, when we were about to have sex, she pulled off her skirt and revealed a very very small pink cock and balls. At first I was disgusted, but I looked at her again and noticed every feature was female except her penis.

We got married 3 years ago, she also had a sex change and has a nice pussy. We've adopted 1 child and couldn't be happier. Her is girl in question.

Southeast Houston

Felt amazing mun. Cannot deny was 10/10.

Taken a fat load balls deep in my ass

ty mate, i didnt know here. aria looks exactly like an ex gf i truly loved, that's why

I'll never understand why people decide to lie on the internet

>Her
>Mutilated skin flap being referred to as a pussy

Post pics of the pussy, or I call bullshit.

Or it's that you're jealous of that guys trap.

That's how AIDS is made

No the story just smells like bullshit. Without more pics that's exactly what it is

good for you!
let's see some more of those titties

Tripps dictate this story is false.

dick fight with my cousin

that makes me sad.
now I want to be there with him/her whatever

there an HD res of this picture?

I had the opportunity to fuck a sissy I met on Fetlife but chickened out (almost entirely I was going to have to drive 2 hours and rent a room, had they lived in my town I would've more than likely done it). They shaved, were my age (22 at the time), wore a chastity cage, were very passable with lots of makeup. I wish I had done it, he basically shut me down after I bailed.

sucked my brothers cock when he was 3 years old, to see hiw it feels, i was 14 at the time

not only that but there is no such thing as a nice pussy on a M2F sex change. It's literally just an empty slit that you shove lube down. You could just fuck his/her armpit and get off just as well without all the other disgusting shit it creates.

In terms of gayest thing I've actually done, I paid $200 for a tranny hooker. We 69'd, I got my ass fucked and fucked their ass. Would do it again but not with the same shemale.

lmao

posting a defence banana. i have to stay brave now.

What city?

Went to a gay bar / sex club and sucked a couple of dicks

I let my gf put make up on my face and i was looking so cute

Damn... I paid 80 for mine. Looked 7/10 but sex was 9/10

gotten on Sup Forums

I sucked off a big cocked guy after he finished fucking my best (female) friend in front of me. he even went for a facefuck at moments

They lived in Beaufort, SC.

bless you

Damn, I'm in Columbus GA... that's too far for me

G-A-Y

Smoked a vape pen

Mfw I'm going to Texas tomorrow

I don't have anyway of getting in touch with the sissy anymore. This was nearly 2 years ago. They deleted their Fetlife and haven't logged onto their kik basically since then. They might not even live there anymore, they were there for military reasons.

Replied to this thread.

I was molested by the neighbor's son for a few months until he an heroed

Haha, What city, and for how long?

Damn, where? There's a TS top in DC I've been wanting to try but that's like a 6 hour drive and I don't think it's worth it. She has some damn fucking good reviews on TER though, and she's in her 30's and I got a thing for milfs (real or TS).

No good sissies on Fetlife here in Columbus...

Thats disgusting

Corpus Christi for a week then San Antonio for another week

winner

Killeen TX. Year and a half ago.

Is fapping gay?

Oh, this was when I was ~7 years old btw

Had a guy cum down my throat while another guy came in my ass at the same time... Felt pretty fucked up for a while after it.

come to dallas, ill be at the hyat regency in DownTown ;)

Did you like it?

That sounds heavenly. Greentext?

Sad day, I don't live near either of those.

hes a little whore of course he did.