Would you let your girlfriend to go to the beach alone with her male friends?

Would you let your girlfriend to go to the beach alone with her male friends?
Would you worry?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/amp/news/crime/fla-woman-arrested-sex-11-year-old-boy-article-1.3285776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes.
No.
/thread

pic related?

this, but great image to start the thread with

Depends on your relationship and whether or not you think she cares about you. Not all girls are cheating whores; but most are.

>Would you let your girlfriend to go to the beach alone with her male friends?
alone...with. Are you fucking retarded?
>Would you worry?
Depends on how much I trust her, current GF right now, ofc, but I've been with her for a couple years. It would also depend on how I see the friends.

So, theres no reason to worry, isnt it?
I came from a failed relationship and Im always wondering things like that. She cheated on me and lied about it.

This new girlfriend wants to go to the beach with her friends, and has already told me she isnt going with "just one friend" or anything like that. I guess I shouldnt care then.

Hell no that bitch would end up at his crib with his dick in her mouth

Are they ALL guys?
Is she literally the ONLY girl going?

That's a bit sus tbh if so

Is she requesting to go alone because you can't make it? Have to work or something?
Either way, even her wanting to do this is a red flag.
Would dump.

Would you be invited under normal circumstances and just can't because of prior obligations, or are you just not invited?

Only beta cucks let their women hang out with a bunch of other dudes

Their bitches sucking strange dick on the low and they're totally oblivious to it

Not really "sus" (or suspect, for those of us that aren't monosyllabic morons). It's only suspect if she's going with an ex or equal girl to guy ratio, unless you think she's a turboslut that's about to ride a train through poundtown.

These 2 questions are important. If it's all dudes and she's purposefully excluding you or is just avoidant to you going in general, I'd be suspicious. But even as a guy who just came out of a relationship where I got cheated on, there's no reason to worry otherwise.

Only insecure betas think that letting a girl hang out with a bunch of dudes is remotely risky.

Alright
Let your hoe run around with dudes all the time
Shes not my bitch

yes

I let my ol lady have dude friends once and she fucked two of them

op coming to Sup Forums for relationship advice

relationship advice

advice

relationship

?????

Why aren't you invited?

Every situation is different obviously, but most of the time it would be suspect. Did she kind of avoid trying to invite you? Were you " already going" in her eyes and you just ended up eith different plans?

Thank you, user. Let him get cucked.

>2017

>trusting cumsluts

If your girl had any respect for you she wouldnt hang out with a bunch of dudes without you

"go to the beach"
Next thing she is gonna tell ya is that she can't fuck ya because she got sand in her vagina. It wasn't sand that made that pussy hurt.....

they are her friends from way back, Im not worrying as weve been dating only for 2 months.
I have my own friends too and I dont see it that strange, but who knows.
I know if I dont allow her something like that, she will do it anyway or lying to me, so I dont really care, I just trust her.

>Not answering anyones questions for context
Retard

Fuck no I'm not a little bitch

>be me
>Invite my female friend to go to the beach
>We'll go drive overnight, get there around 2am, stay in a hotel room 10 miles from the beach, and then drive the rest of the way in the AM.
>Decide to invite a girl I know along.
>female friend says she'll invite her exBF along since her BF is busy.
>My guest can't make it.
>My female friend's ex is like "Yeah! Totally! Drive 45 minutes out of your way to come pick me up!"
>We pick him up, Chad Douchebag 100%
>Drive to the beach. They sit in the back seat and chat while I drive.
>We stay at the hotel. I fall asleep while they share the bed next to mine.
>We go play at the beach the next day. They have convos and she makes me the third party, shitting on me and fishing for attention from her exBF
>we get super drunk as the day goes on.
>I flirt with her when I get drunker and she's doesn't mind having 2 guys pay attention to her even if she really only wants one
>We flash each other under the water
>Next bar we go to we sit at the bar and my hand creeps up her thigh and slips under her bikini
>Finger her until she's wet while her exbf sits next to her looking awkward.
>Next we ride a ferris wheel and she goes down on both of us each time the wheel is up
>Say fuck it and just get a hotel room and we both start fucking her.
>Fuck her in the ass raw, blow a load on her face, and make her suck my dick.
>She pushes me away and just fucks her ex after that in the bathroom.
>Get so mad that I leave the hotel room, go in my car, too drunk to drive but really want to leave
>Go back into the hotel room and they're done. Her ex is sober and drives us home
>I have a huge fight with her about cucking me while she was cucking her BF. Don't talk to her for 2 weeks.

>About 6 months later she breaks up with her real BF
>He calls me and asks me if she ever cheated on him.
>"Yup."
>He asks me if that's why she was hanging out with Chad Douchebag for 2 weeks after we went to the beach
>oops
>pic related

My bitch knew this dude since high school, he'd come over and shit. One day I found some newds she sent him. Then found out they fucked a couple times. It don't matter how long they've known each other. Dudes want to fuck, so that's what we pursue

>Subhuman mongoloid retards who have never touched a woman

What was the point of this sentence?
Like when you really stop and think about it, what purpose did it serve?

Nope, cause she don want to. Same for me, i dont like hang without her. BASIC MATURE RELATIONSHIP.

To illustrate and bring further attention to the fact that the aforementioned mongoloids are subhuman, retard, and have never felt the contact of a human women.

Read that slowly so you don't hurt yourself.

this.
It's just not cool. A gf who gave a fuck wouldn't want you hanging out with a bunch of random girls

Were you fucking invited is what we are all asking you dumbfuck. And it sounds like you're rationalizing which we should all take note of since you know the situation better than all of us. Which means, you're fucked. Shes going to get "too drunk" and fuck her friend/s and say it was rape but that shes not reporting it because she doesnt want to go through it again. But she will still hangout with them.

>basic mature relationship
>never be alone with another member of the opposite sex again

Yeah but we all know that no one cares about your opinion here, and that your words fail to either hurt anyone, or convey any form of information that isn't going to be immediately discarded.

So, much like yourself, the sentence was worthless.

Nice reading compression, really accurate.

most of you would jump out of a window if your wife or girlfriend decides to go on a trip with friends
guess who is the beta

Damn you're pathetic

>her male friends

Every girl I've ever met that has had a boyfriend at some time during my friendship with them has fucked around on their boyfriend. I personally fucked some of them while others have just told me they've fucked other dudes while with their boyfriend.

While I'm not saying they're all like this; if shes young and a sociable person there is an extremely likely chance she will fuck other dudes if she thinks she won't get caught.

In all honesty it's just natural for women to do it. And it's natural for men to take a swing at any and every woman they come across.

First off, I'd trust her.

Secondly, and most importantly, she wouldn't go with a bunch of dudes without me.

It's disrespectful to me and our relationship to go with a bunch of hard-dicked fuckers off to the beach with her in her thong.

So, she wouldn't even consider doing it.

If this is happening to you, OP, she's getting dick on the side.

kys cuck

I don't want a girlfriend that has "Male Friends". I am her only male friend. Period. Step your game up.

nice cunt tho

>I'd trust her
>she's so sure of my insecurity in the face of the semblance of sexual competition she wouldn't even ask

fuck off you cuck

yes? why are you supposed to be worried about that? trust her the same way she trusts you... (if she does, if she doesn't you might as well leave her...)

cucking cuck your cucked cuck you cuck

>every girl I know
All 0 of them

Does she spread ass like these corrupt little strumpets? I would worry.

Wow that dude shut you DOWN. Do you see how stupid and unimportant your comment was now? Or did you learn nothing?

No. If she wanted to fuck other guys then you worrying about her fucking them isn't going to stop her. If she ever cheats on you she's not worth it and the scum of the earth. If she wants to hang out with other guys let her. If you don't trust her then it might be you who has the problem. If she doesn't want to be with you then why would you want to be with her? Don't waste your time worrying about shit. You can't control what she or any one else does anyway. If you do ever find out then just start the stages of grief and get the fuck over it in a few weeks.

you win haha

Kek try harder faggot

so having a gf suddenly should restrict her seeing her friends.
how insecure are you? she probably has known them before and it doesn't say she has fucked with everyone of them before. why would that suddenly change just because she got a bf?
Imagine you have some chicks as friends (implying you have any friends whatsoever) and the moment you get a gf you feel the urge to fuck all of them, independent from their looks etc.?

your gf was a hoe
and you prolly didnt do a good job as a bf.
case closed.

>every gf is a cumslut

It's about respect. She knows what it would look like, even if it was all above-board and legit. It'd look like she was getting gang-banged by her 'friends' while I'm at home.

So, if she wanted to go, I'd trust her enough to know she wouldn't do anything, but at the same time, she'd know that it'd make me look like a fucking cuck and she wouldn't do that to me.

Like I said, it's about respect. I love her enough to trust her if she wanted to go, and she loves me enough to care about how it'd look to our collection of friends and associates.

>dating a chick with dude friends in the first place

if theres alcohol then yes.

Man has a point. A good, worthwhile woman understands that her actions have reflections upon her man, and acts accordingly.

Your gf has male friends. That's already a red flag

Wtf kinda backwater ass logic is that?

>people can't see my gf with guys, they will automatically think she is a remorseless slut

One, who the fuck cares what other people think?

Two, who the fuck would actually think that?

You're a delusional, fragile little cunt

>virgin detected

pretty much this, if she has primarily male friends, you need to gtfo as soon as possible.

just look at her -- inwud bet u muh last dolla the boy is a nig nog:

nydailynews.com/amp/news/crime/fla-woman-arrested-sex-11-year-old-boy-article-1.3285776

You will die sad and alone

You're hamstering right now.
Context matters, is your gf hanging out with some guys in like a bowling league or some shit, perfectly reasonable.

Is she going to the beach in a skimpy bikini with 5 of her 6ft4 nigger friends?

Regardless of whether she's going to get blacked, or even if the guy is worried she will, people will look at that and it will reflect poorly on boyfriend.

It's just how humans work, they're cynical and presumptive, and such things do affect social standing.

if you were hanging out with 3 girls who are not friends of your gf, people who saw you guys togethor would definitely wonder. It's fucked up and implies a level of trust that nobody should be comfortable with.

>A good, worthwhile woman

That's exactly what I'm saying. She'd know it'd look to everyone else and she cares enough to not do something that'd make me look bad.

she's a good one.

There are NO platonic male/female friends

EVER

You guys need to learn this while you're young.

Think about it, is there a single girl you WANT to hang out with that you DON'T want to fuck?

They are orbiters, and she is a selfish person who likes the attention and would ABSOLUTELY fuck one of them given the right situation.

Women are fucking whores, I've learned this the hard way, don't make my mistake.

>implying that i have a gf

>I put my gf on a short ass leash because my ego can't stand the fleeting, superficial thoughts that my tiny brain has concocted and convinced me that people actually think.

Have fun dying alone

This guy knows

what do you think she'll do when you guys get in a fight or something goes wrong and you aren't speaking. Those same dudes are gonna be there for her, ready to fuck her silly while she's "emotionally weak". Even if they share alot in common and get along well as friends, it's incredibly easy to cross that barrier between friends and sex buddies.

Somebody hurt you, that's for damn sure.

this guy pretty much says perfectly what i was trying to say.

No one gives a fuck about random people's lives like you think they do.

These are called neuroses and are unhealthy.

Pic related, your gf after talking to you on the phone and saying "love you bb, bye"

Hey man, hamster all you want, I know these truths are hard to accept.

You can speculate blindly as to my relationship status all you want, it doesn't make you any less wrong or me any less correct.

Yes.

I've done it before. I waited on the sideline drooling for an opportunity. Always there for her, chatting and innocent stuff, but I was ALWAYS after them, I was just playing the long game.

That is suspicious, for those of us who speak proper english

You all have very limited experience with female friends.

the next level of your mind is realizing that she knew also and wanted the attention from you.

You're pathetic. No confidence, no self esteem, no backbone. Just pathetic whimpers of a broken man.

>B-but what if she cheats on me?

Then she was always gonna cheat on you, you worthless cunt.

Suspect and suspicious can be used almost interchangeably, don't be a pedant.

Yes because I'm a cuck and hope they run a train on her

Note that the tumblristos arguing in here immediately fly to their usual tactic of "Lol you've never touched a woman/you know nothing."

Rather than trying to make a substantive argument, because they have none, and they know it. They only have rhetoric, which they can't back up with observation and experience.

My girlfriend? No. One she knows I'm a fucking animal capable of some really heinous shit. Two she worships the ground I walk on it wouldn't cheat on me even if I couldn't do anything about it.

But the fact that you're even asking this question tells me that she's going to fuck somebody on that trip.

This!

Make sure you have a living will. When they find you bloated three weeks after death with six cats and a ferret eating your face, you won't want the state getting all those weight watcher coupons.

this is true this is a girls logic if she does this well if I wanna hook up with any of these guys ill just dump my boyfriend on a text and fake being sad or just cheat and hope they dont get caught only a fool would think that there girl friend wasnt baiting along sex with a guy or guys.and if this girl is doing this to you do the same go hang out with some other girls see how she acts with that situation.

Let her be, you both have your own fucking lifes too, in case you forgot

>Further flailing blind speculation

Do you not understand why this makes you look silly? We're on an anonymous image board friend.

Engage with the arguments presented to you, rather than inventing strawmen. It just makes you seem desperate.