/balk/

We will have a federation! of the free old world!
OLD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WKtLEnRh6HY
youtube.com/watch?v=JnnIRcOqzGs
youtube.com/watch?v=eNmCKpJ52W0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

macedonian bike lanes

the only non constantly shitposting Romanian poster re-appears

>he isn't all the Romanian posters on Sup Forums

fuck...

First for PAX-Balkanica!

I'm always watching...ALWAYS...but I don't have the time to post...work kills me

We are to V4'ish to post at a appropriate level. To many people working you see.

>I'm always watching...ALWAYS

albanians are subhumans

DA

>vojvodina
>balkans
fuck off

excellent image op

DEATH TO WHITES
DEATH TO EUROPE
DEATH TO THE WEST

It's the optimum rape-look level

the more Serbian, the more Balkan. RIP Central European Vojvodina

Still being a code monkey?

Yes, for ever (hopefully not)

Jana purest macedonian qt

>balkans
>baseball bat
they go so well together

Oj ljudi i T*rci!

post ur sister dude

Ros is such a based poster. the one Albo is contributing interesting bullshit in the form of his linguistic purification

are the rest of you even trying these days? even Fulgrim keeps recycling girls

>are the rest of you even trying these days?
No.

not quite. the centre of serbian culture for last 300 years is in the sremski karlovci-novi sad area

RIP balkanic serbia

100% true

we are committing our efforts to more important things than fucking Sup Forums general

Take that back of friendship withGreece is ended.

yeah I'm sure you troll Albos on other forums too

>RIP balkanic serbia

we bez central european n shit

Yeah man, your sister is hot
>Ros with a proxy
>Greek
Fulgrim pls
we've got /hell/ now

kill schismatics

s-sorry fami

t. jelly belly

She was...2 bad she was raped and sliced in to pices by greedey subhuman slavs..They as much as I regret this.

youtube.com/watch?v=WKtLEnRh6HY

it's not WE WUZ, it WE IZ
the patriarchal throne is in sremski karlovci, the standard dialect is the vojvodinian one, the flag was designed by efforts of vojvodinian serbs

youtube.com/watch?v=JnnIRcOqzGs

is there a name of this song on the qifteli?
faleminderit

yet you're still Balkan somehow. interesting

You are on the same level as Radu or the "I'm a Transilfaggian" Poster

t, Transylvanian.

>balkanic education
even jovan cvijić, who practically defined what the balkans are, didn't group us with the animals south of the danube and the sava

they are right
t. half-transylvanian

No they are not, they are autists with unsatisfied desires and limited reasoning skills.

United we stand, divided we "get raped in the ass by foreign influences"

t. Balkan-unionist

albanian subgroup/regionalism powerrankings

1. shkodranet

*gap*

2. kosovo gheg
3. cham

10th. tironce

999999999th. korçaret

You can still see the sky in our lands...

gib back skadar

imbeciles like yourself have created the bloodiest war in europe after ww2 with their artificial products. foreign influences damage artificial unstable unions far more effectively than small regions

not having lights in 21st century is not something to be proud of

I don't even remember what Cvijic wrote about any area north of the Danube in his whole zones of civilization thing to be honest. it was an interesting paper but I don't recall it much

either way, the attempts from Transylvanians, Vojvodina Serbs and Greek islanders to be connected to some other entity in 2017 than the "Balkans" must seem a bit funny to the outside world

Romania is a artificial concept (to a large extend) and it did not produce any violence....so is much of latin-america. I do not ask for hegemony or domination of one over another but a union of many nations similar to one and another.

We can make this work! WE can do this

999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 chams + labs

cke me korcaret

t.arvanite

t. korçar?

jk

desu diaspora ktu me i keq jane shumice korçaret

shame, you should recall it, as cvijić is the one who introduced the artificial concept of the balkans. either way, attempts of the inland greeks, srbijanci, bulgarians, albanians, macedonians and whoever left to connect themselves to the concepts made in 19th century colonialist kitchen must be really laughable to anyone who had traveled through the region enough to conclude that the only thing common for a man from the morea and a man from ruse was the poverty and maybe religion

it took you several hundred years of development and occasional use of violence to make that, and you are still not complete (see moldova for further info). the transylvanians don't feel very nice too. all in all, the only way for the stable union would be force.

Its about geography and demographics not about electricity access...we have so much electricity we export half of our production.

ligheten the fuck up

every country is an artificial concept to some extent. But Romania is a country of the romanians, different as they are they still have more in common then Yugoslavia used to have between its peoples. A balkan union is a bad idea for now, unless you remove all the different slavs, muslims, turks, gypsies, aromanians etc...

jo

>desu diaspora ktu me i keq jane shumice korçaret
llotaria amerikane paska qen ber enkas per korcaret

>t. economy pro
export of electrics isn't tied to the amount of production. educate yourself.

precisely.

>see Moldova for further info
Moldovans are the biggest patriots lol. R.Moldova was colonized and EVEN with the colonization 1/3 people the have Romanian citizenship.
just to put thing in perspective: there are more Romanians as a percentage in Moldovan Romania then in Wallahian Romania.

Transylvanian are also big patriots lol...there is no such thing as a separatist movement there except for some sad hungarians.

You buy to much in to propaganda mate..WAY to much. we have perfect internal harmony except for Hungarians and gypsies.

>der ewige germ pollutes our night sky the most

Is there no ending to germ trickery and list for destruction?

*Lust

Oh it is, especially when we have the lowest electricity price and the producers are desperate to find export markets.

Again: WE can make this work.

i think a balkan union could work but only as a confederation similar to the confederate states of america

for example, each state would have extreme autonomy, levy its own taxes, laws, and so on

but the balkan confederation would represent them in diplomacy, and it would field a common military, perhaps a common market/currency if its beneficial

an explicitly described one maybe. but concepts of the "Balkans", e.g. in the sense of a certain unity of the Orthodox of the Ottoman empire basically certainly pre-existed him

I misunderstood your initial point though. certainly concepts like the Balkans, Central Europe etc. are all useless to a degree

what does a Serb from any part of Serbia share with a German? almost nothing

that's literally what the EU is

come to think of it, people like Iorga were also contemporaries with Cvijic, weren't they? it's been a while since I last read anything on Balkan historiography

well no, eu is much more of a political union and they don't really have their own military

>wanting anything to do with some t*rkish offshoot
No thanks.

>talking shit about Albania

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.
You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a deformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech.

i don't think literally anyone had fyrom in mind, if a future union were to swing around it would be well after your state is divided

>t*rkish offshoot
you didn't exclude yourself

I'm going to sleep but I promise I will dedicate more time to the Balkan meme federation meme.

>PS Albanians are cool (exceptions are regions extremists cunts)

>eu is much more of a political union
it's not. That's why it's over the place. There is no common political goal. It's just "we have a common history, let's not fight eachother, but do business and live our lives in peace because WW2". Actually that's was a pretty good political goal, until the english and the french started bringing their colonies into europe.

Rather be an invented thing than t*rklet remains.

>That kraut touch
Accurate depiction. Worse than poison.

must fix it then

muh germans

>fuckin ros is back

I just hate it when diaspora shits like you can't even speak shqip.
>hurr durr was born and raised here
Same excuses as always,you need to learn the language from your parents.

never understood why you republic of east albania posters are so rude

You were warned

We aren't. With people.

We aren't White people*

Whites are submissive cucks with inferior and recessive genes

>whiteys
>people

per mu personalisht eshte me vshtire me shkru, jo me fol vllacko

btw kame lindur ne shqiperi

this

fuck wypipo

they the devil

tuck frump and fuck white people

albanian is spoken and written the same
ë's at the end of words aren't pronounced usually

>ros is back
>these 2 mudslimes are here to stay
>iki is unironicly the only one who wants to chase them away
>tatars who made OC left or don't post

this is rock bottom, isn't it ?

finals are coming up NEETboy

dont you ever dare to reply to me subhuman piece of shit mudslime

you can fuck off to ex-yu if you only want to whine

first he is taking my country
now he is taking my general

hemorrhoids from eating too much ajvar
and chihuahua the country

>still no invite from both albanian pussies
lmfao submissive cucks

transylvanian romanians were the biggest patriots and ardent fighters we had back then
hell they even came up with the idea to import a shitload of french and italian words to replace slavic words,that's how much latinboos they were

qna is my waifu

my gf from romania told me this is similar to the dialect her family uses

just how romanian is she?

youtube.com/watch?v=eNmCKpJ52W0

which of these do you revive? you can pick as many as you want

this one

im not gay fuck off

Just woke up guys

fuck