Hey Sup Forums, I just took some Xanax, hydrocodone...

Hey Sup Forums, I just took some Xanax, hydrocodone, and gabapentin and washed it all down with grapefruit juice and 2 bottles of beer. How long till I die? Also, AMA / drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/heydontrun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

before you die, buy me a steam game, player unknown battle ground or metro light steamcommunity.com/id/heydontrun/

You will probably just throw it up and fail like most people do.

If I had a steam, or money, I'd help you out. Sorry brah.

If I do yak, I'll record and post

If true, why are you killing yourself?

It's a half-assed attempt. If I die, whatever. I just think I'm a liability and the world would be better off without me. Sorry if that sounds like a cringey sob story

it does, bigtime, and you wont die, ya doofus. l2p

Like I said, it's whatever

please don't die user, I'm drunk but I love you, you're my friend

Are you a faggot? If not you have nothing to worry about

Well shucks, thanks user. Love ya too

Not a faggot, but I'm not really worried about anything. I just feel tired, numb, apathetic, etc. In the least edgy way possible

lamflahawlo. i spa'ghetit, it's just an odd line to ride, since you obviously won't die, but you feel like experimenting. How old are you user

That will likely just be a fun ride unless you took a ton.

Not a ton I guess

how many xans did u take OP when I was young i threw up from like 2 mg of xanax and a few beers. threw up everywhere in my room and didnt care - just went and laid down, cleaned it up the next day. the nausea set in unexpectedly late.. so.. you probably WILL Throw up but it may or may not be after all the drugs have already metabolized. why do you want to die bro. do you want to talk on discord? ill post mine

yall nigs know about the 'mid-life-crysis' yea, apparently, theres this whole new fad of a 'quarter-way-crysis' (roughly translated) going on, and that's the wagon you are on OP. You ain't taking over your fathers shoe-shop, you just don't know wtf2do. Here's the clue, stop wasting 90% of your day at the computer.

>he thinks you can die from a little Xanax and beer

At WORST you'll wake up in a hospital bed but you'll most likely spend the next few days feeling like shit and puking

fuck off

I hope u live mate

user just buzzin rn, thread dead

OK. Just had LSD weed and wine tonight. LSD kicking in. Yesterday MDMA, Saturday speed, Friday more lsd. Am I druggie? I'm not so high ATM. I take 5-htp...
?
Also best UK alphabay weed seller?!?!?!