G/fur bread

g/fur bread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01N1IRG6Z/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i1?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pd_rd_i=B01MQMIMXX&pd_rd_r=H6HP0SVCVWKJB2JN1MW0&pd_rd_w=rK2J5&pd_rd_wg=WEg0x&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=4RXA1D7T1NW99N2GTRX3&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=781f4767-b4d4-466b-8c26-2639359664eb&pf_rd_i=desktop&th=1
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=MvOE2ZwWrKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yo fellas

hi

How's it going, friend?

There is already another one of these.

Not good, been depressed for about 7 months, failed to kill myself 2 days ago and my head hurts all the time

Oops, forgot pic

bump

butts?

another reason to feel depressed, im the only one here...

Wronnnnng

Some of the NEETS who used to post midday probably had to get jobs, i imagine they're either just getting off work or going into work

wrong

yeah
looking for a job right now, school ended 2 months ago and I should've started feeling useless then.

GET THE FUCK OUT, FAGGOTS!!!
REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

lol

all my old friends are dead

wanna talk to my sweet buds

who dat

ah, it's georgie

Seems like someone or some people need to talk. You have my ear but I'm at work so I probably can't post frequently.

how sweet are they

I'll talk about anything

Hattifatteners

just the kindest most compassionate folk you could hope to come across
cute too

what tv are you watching

oh my goodness

looked it up, looks like a weird swedish comic?
just finished mob psycho 100, you?

whats new bub

It's Finnish

i finished the first season of american gods. it is a bit of a mess but the source material isnt the best so it's alright. before then i was trying to finish the second season of twin peaks but it gets so lame half way through so i gave up.
i am window shopping for school clothes. college is a few months away but im gay so i like to look at things and waste my life until it starts. suh whichu

I'm not exactly an expert on northern europe.
haven't heard of those, not too big on tv these days

God these guys are boring. No one's even talking about butts yet

working at a local pizza place and taking classes will be my life for a little while.
what sorta clothes do you go for? i started wearing a flatbill recently

what's there to talk about? they're good, end of story.

my best friend since forever has been dropping hints that he might be bisexual...Just in time for me to get a gf. I'd like to have both, but that never really ends well, does it.

Butts?!

american gods is like based on a book about old gods fighting over relevance against the new gods of government, media, and technology. it's okay.

twin peaks is like a 90s show about a dead girl in washington state but more so about the people in the town she lived in. the first season is great but it really declines after they find out who the killer is. i will have to push through it if i am going to see the 3rd season they just came out with after literally 50 years
ive been really digging jogger pants that hug my ankle. they are very comfy. i need to get a job too but im using the excuse that my anti bitch pill regimen isnt perfect yet

Threesome parties I guess? Idk, I have no experience with friends or relationships
BUUUUTTS?!?!??!?!

Butts!

ASDFGHJKL

slav squat jogger pants? i know a few people that keep them in their wardrobe repertoire, but would you sport the plain white t?
ah, anti bitch pills?

I got no more butts :c
Have whatever this image is :^)

How's it going

more pee pics :3

ye like

amazon.com/gp/product/B01N1IRG6Z/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i1?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pd_rd_i=B01MQMIMXX&pd_rd_r=H6HP0SVCVWKJB2JN1MW0&pd_rd_w=rK2J5&pd_rd_wg=WEg0x&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=4RXA1D7T1NW99N2GTRX3&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=781f4767-b4d4-466b-8c26-2639359664eb&pf_rd_i=desktop&th=1

with my crocs are perfect comfy mode

zoloft and abilify

that's not necessarily my only option, depending on how things go, I'd like to keep the thing with my gf nonexclusive.
>tfw you, your best friend, your girlfriend, and his girlfriend somehow all ended up furries

pretty well. i have too much leisure time with this online class and i'll be trying to work more soon.

damn that's meta, that's what z's brothers would wear, including the crocs
i stick with nondescript shoes, jeans, and shirts, but if this pizza place allows jewelry ill get a ring for my ear again
have the pills been beneficial to you

ah alright

For you, user

that's a real nice pic there

Well I got butt
Not my butt, other butts
Good luck, and have fun I guess
I'd honestly like nothing more than a fuck buddy, like a guy you can go bowling and play games with but also screw with, or both at the same time
Now I wish I had friends

crocs are life. hopefully your ear hasnt closed up

yeah i cant handle minor shit without it. but it dulls me in the right ways. they might up the abilify but that'll have to wait till i get a new therapist. the one i have is temporary

Thanks

fuck you mods

Ill show you a goddammed circlejerk

how you doin my sweet bud

i've had a clear retainer in it for maybe three years
absolutely k i l l e r getup, the pjs, socks, everything, maybe you should invest in hot 80s retro shirts
what sort of things does it assist you with?

will you be able to answer my question

Nice thanks, Is that a comic?? if so i must see it

what question was that

what do you think about being gay

Dunno user, I wanna see too

you understand my taste

so like normally when i have like a problem to solve or a bad situation pops up i crack and get frustrated and angry like a little bitch. with my medication while i still feel the emotion its dull enough that i can look past it and work to fix it or something

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=49&v=MvOE2ZwWrKE

What do I think about myself being gay? I hardly do anymore, it's just a thing about me that I have to cope with. Yeah it would be easier if I was straight but I'm not and I've made a damn good life for myself in spite of the fact.

What do I think about gay culture? It's embarrassing how badly people misbehave in the name of social justice. While I'm glad to see pride accepted into the mainstream media, I must admit I've cringed pretty hard at some of the absurd, mostly political, things people have said in the name of equality.

being gay is gay

in return for your hot pic

i abhor setbacks. i used to get angry when my ma would force me to double check my homework.
get those conway shades, like tthe boys at OnYourComputer do

what's it feel like to you
far leftists are equally as insane as far rightists.

thurst fur the booty

feelsgoodman

i do it for the sake of people around me. i dont handle it well and will take it out on people i like.

i have a big pair of grandma shades i wear over my regular glasses.

ah i will bbl dear friends, smooch

BE the booty

bye

Feel like? What do you mean?

the state of politics genuinely upsets me sometimes but I also believe we're progressing, however slowly.

Been better

Kinda just about had it

And when I go to post this, the phone rings yet again demanding my presents

aifsjoihwa

kiss kiss

Meowwww