youtube.com/watch?v=WLbdxprCGc4

Why are you everywhere?

F

I tip muh fedora to you Elliot
God Bless

*Pic Unrelated*

stop posting this shit faggot

F

You are a piece of shit, user. Do you find abusing helpless animals funny? Is that really what you find amusing or entertaining? If so, you need to take a long look into the mirror and reevaluate your life. Being edgy on the internet for attention or laughs is one of the most pathetic things a person can do and reeks of a mental deficiency. I highly doubt you would behave this way in real life or want people you associate with to know you like this kind of stuff, so why bother at all? If you can't control your urges, check into a mental hospital or get therapy.

The person who actually committed this act is the lowest of the low. Worse than niggers who cheat the system and drain tax payer dollars. Worse than inbred rednecks who think car racing is a sport. Worse than furries who jack off to anthropomorphic animals. Worse than skinhead pussies who think they're real nazi's. Worse than violent arabs who blow themselves and others up over a fictional book. Really, the only person worse than an animal abuser is a pedophile in my mind because that is also hurting a defenseless creature, although they are human.

If I had it my way you would be stoned to death and left on the ground to decompose - no burial would be permitted, Antigone style. You honestly don't deserve to exist in our society and i think that you know this deep down. I dare you to share this with your co-workers, spouse, friends, relatives, etc and see what they have to say. Will they be like "LOL user that was funny tell those peta faggots to chill or go back to tumblr" or would they look at you with a disgusted look on their face and say "That was disgusting user, why the fuck do you have this video?" We both know what the answer is and that you won't actually take me up my offer because you're a faggot.

I read his manifesto as a humor article.
He proves every stereotype about the spoiled millennial man-child.
Too bad he had to take out so many decent people before he offed himself.

Did you forget where you are, or are you just all summer newfags?

>Did you forget where you are, or are you just all summer newfags?

I know where I am.
I'm basically the "I hate every one of you" dude.
I come here to laugh at losers like you when I have a few moments to kill.

Ah, so you're a normie, I see.

at least he had a good taste in music

I would never use a loser word like "normie,"
so maybe you're right for once.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

It's Sup Forums you dumb. If you think you're ever going to be respected here then you're autistic.

"I guess since you don't enjoy animal abuse you're a normie!"

this moral fag should go back to redit

Nah, you're a Normie because you think people genuinely care about what you have to say

Then go back to Redit or Where ever you came from, this place isn't for opinions or alt-right bullshit

this place was made for rancid content, not for "Opinions"

You are very clearly a newfag and no one respects you

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>summer friends falling for stale pasta

kek

It's my opinion that you are a gigantic, unapologetic faggot. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

that feel when baited
youtube.com/watch?v=H-gPjSLwOp0

Fool me once Shame on you
Fool me twice Shame on me

You can't get fooled again.

Join the Elliot Rodger group on kik and pay respects
#ElliotRodger

>Copypasta

Fresh from reddit aren't you? I bet you got top comment a whole five times. Big number isn't it. Your making low effort jokes and the wrong one at that, there's no reason to mindlessly replie when 1.) No-ones gonna give you da karma and 2.) You're a faggot .

Go home where you can get banned for saying you hate the jews and your comments get deleted if the hive mind disapproves.

Cringing hard, do you actually think this much of yourself. I can sense your virginity so hard get cancer and die