What went so terribly wrong?

What went so terribly wrong?

The blonde girl's story was written in. It should have just been bro and sis. No care about some bad acting cunt

>The blonde girl's story was written in.

Source? Don't we meet her before Darlene?

she's getting blacked so i care

Angela is great though. She's beating ecorp at their own game and working at bringing them down on the inside. She's just as insidious as Elliott but she's taking the route of subversion rather than direct opposition.

I actually think she might be the most interesting character on the show.

>didn't watch last episode

This actress is the sex surrogate from Her right?

tumblrina, please depart

>when she was trying to act drunk

Lmao that was unintentional hilarious. How did this woman became an actress? She is not even pretty

I want to like this show but the hacking is so straightforward and top tier rw cracking is orthogonal af. It could be so interesting but it's not.

Now this is a murder show? Wth.

nice meme reply, reddit.

Doing an episode without Rami

>nice meme reply, reddit.

>replies with a meme

first rule of meme club is don't fall for the bait replies.

>pretends he was baiting

kek

does season 2 get better?

i got 3 episodes in and its still putting me to sleep

The Everybody Wants to Rule the World karaoke bit was one of the best parts of the last episode pleb

cringed hard

the writing has always been bad

nice meme reply, ebaums

I like everything about the show besides the fact everyone has a massive character flaw like in House, the "hacking" is mostly just typing while using words that go over the audiences head, the "hacking" is always done too quickly, the word hacking is used as a catch all phase for accessing something besides that characters email and mostly the fact that Anonymous is literally irrelevant irl and this show misrepresents the popular "hacking" groups.

>still trying

l e l

nice meme reply, zombocom

Angela got blacked, so I dropped it.

>73725340

no more (you)'s for you my man

fucking faggot lol

They thought every seasons needed a twist.

It's still a good show, while at times the writing can be a bit meh, and the show can be very slow, it's still better than most of th shit that's on tv. I do think season 2 is becoming better, the whole Elliot prison storyline made it a lot more interesting and so did the Darlene storyline. By the end of the season I think there'll be a big payoff to everything that's happened and Sam esmail will look like a genius hopefully.

reminder that erasing all debt electronically would easy be be validated by existing paper records and courts and if you somehow magically got around that it would make all money useless and grind civilization down to medieval levels.

"look like" being the operative phrase lol

television is a shit medium in general

Mr. Robot threads always bring out the retards

nope

yeah but it takes 4 episodes to get good, just like S1

can i have like seven yous

the first few episodes were the best part of S1

Exactly, same with S2 e.g. the Phil Collins bit

No it wouldn't.

ok

entire Vera subplot was useless. Tyrell being a big scary powerful man was a gigantic fake out too.

Drugs/withdrawals are the most tiresome parts of the show and both seasons spend the first 4 episodes dealing with it.

Literally, ugly people: the show.

yes it would. all money is in essence debt. no debt= no money. enjoy trading your butthole for food

Elliot is beautiful.

No it's not.

i'll give you that, this offer also includes Tyrell

Nothing. It's an excellent show.

>Anonymous is literally irrelevant irl and this show misrepresents the popular "hacking" groups.
This seems to be the biggest problem people here have with Mr. Robot. To them I say, it's just a show.

>I gotta check my hacker forums
>clicks on Sup Forums homepage

You barely even see that. It's more of an Easter egg.

is this a meme now?

just kys already if it's the same fucking guy posting this shit.

It's an Alf episode...

>implying there aren't threads about anonymous and cicada 3031 on Sup Forums

m u s t

b e

n e w

>tfw no qt fbi gf with a beak

Cisco's gotta be dead right?

I realize this is TV, but when somebody tees off on your head with a baseball bat, if you're lucky enough to live you're going to have some severe brain damage.

yes

kek i thought the same thing, but i guarantee he isn't

it wasnt that good to begin with, was literally "alri"

you faggots just jumped on it because you thought you were the main character

>actually going on Sup Forums
>ever