America to all Republicans. Take your fucking rapist chomo cunt and GTFO. You are all cowardly little whores

America to all Republicans. Take your fucking rapist chomo cunt and GTFO. You are all cowardly little whores.

Sup Forums to faggot, take your shitty thread to Sup Forums!

He won the election though retard

He lost, and then America said fuck off, He's done. It's pathetic. He should leave.

Not in popular vote, retard. Meaning that a majority of voters DON'T want him. Funny, both of the most recent Republican presidents lost the popular vote.

TFO Trump. GTFO> You're not stealing shit from any of us. We've put up with enough of you fucking Republican parasite cunts. You need to get the fuck out, loser.

shareblue is located in Houston right?

Butthurt Demorat, wah!

Nigger hate thread? OK sure

SAGE this thread. Google how. You will see this garbage less if you do.

You can also hide the thread by clicking triangle by link.

That shirt cost more than his entire existence.

That's not how democracy works

Nice misuse of a meme faggot. Your mother should have done you a favor and flushed you at planned parenthood.

If we were a democracy Trump wouldn't have been elected.

Hey bot. Glad you made it

Herr durr
Democracy needs to exist in its simplest form to be true democracy, the electoral collage was invented to protect minority votes

SO, If you live in country A, and The president of said country is B, B is your president right?
What am I missing here because it looks like he is your president...

I know OP probably supports Trump and isn't an actual libtard, but I'll take the bait for all the real libtards to see.

take your b8 back to Sup Forums

It hasn't been determined yet because we don't know to what extent the Russians was involved in getting him elected. The very fact that he had help from a foreign entity decertifies him.