ITT: Movies over 20 years old that were at one time really popular (and reasonably good) but have since faded into...

ITT: Movies over 20 years old that were at one time really popular (and reasonably good) but have since faded into obscurity and nobody talks about them anymore.

I'll start with pic related. This was on tv all the time when I was younger, now hardly anybody even knows what I'm talking about. What happened?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v2uQQ9mMnOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

blame the libtards for getting that particular film obscured m8

Con Air

Wait what?! Why??

He probably means because of stuff like this: youtu.be/v2uQQ9mMnOI

the Andy Hardy series

is it just a mob movie with child actors?

This isn't ok, but underage dance troupes on Country's Got Talent are fine?
Besides, I thought they liked promoting degeneracy?

this

This won numerous awards and I've rarely seen it mentioned on here. Redford and Newman have great chemistry in here just like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

Also GOAT soundtrack.

Judge Reinhold and Danny DeVito are amazing in this

I watched Bugsy Malone the other day. The songs and music are fantastic but the film itself is pretty crap. It is interesting to see the young Jodie Foster though, she's on another planet compared to the rest of the kids who are just, well, kids messing around. She's acting her fucking head off, it's actually quite creepy, she's like a weird little freak woman.

I played Fat Sam once. Probably the highlight of my life.

Yes, and custard pies instead of guns.

they dont show this one anymore for obvious reasons

Which are?

this guy

I believe he's referring to Mickey Rooney playing a stereotypical Japanese character. I've seen the film on TV not that long ago though

Ah, I forgot about that

did they edit out all the mickey rooney parts?

That's kinda weird that libs would get all angry about that given all the actors, the director etc. have said it was supposed to be a clean, wholesome kids film at a time when there weren't many.

Liberals get offended at anything. They are fucking crazy.

Johnny Dangerously (1984)

Avatar. Was a shit movie, but made a lot of money and nobody gives a shit about it now

So essentially old movies staring white people?

"It's an 88 Magnum."

Those are the best kind

great movie, as is butch cassidy.
rarely mentioned cos of the dadfilm meme

I thought Butch Cassidy was boring

its a slow paced film for sure lad
i just really enjoyed the setting. the pose section was so cool too.