Look at my cat

Look at my cat.
Look at her.

ok

Thank you.

I'll take a look too.

Good kitty. Chase stuff and be happy.

I'm looking, what's your kitty's name?

I always look closely at pictures of these tuxedo cats with the hopes of seeing, someday, this one or his sister.

Her name is Frisk. She enjoys sleeping on plastic bags, cream cheese and eating bugs.
Always
I hope you find your long lost cat. Tuxedo cats are the best cats.

i approve

Aww Frisk :D good job OP.

Best post on Sup Forums

Happy to entertain.
Post pets

very pretty cates

Saved. Thank you user. Frisk is a cat above the rest.

Name these bastards

Name the black one Badger, the striped grey and white one Gyp and the brown one Patchouli, but call them Pat, Patchy or Chouli for short.

I think gyp should be called gunter, instead.

Gunter works too. I just couldn't think of another "G" name.

Larry Curly and Oreo

Shit way better than the names i was gonna choose. I wanted to name the black one cthulhu, white face luna, dark grey bill

Sup Forums named their dad harambe when he was a kitten
>pic related

from the fem thread to here
noice

Bill is a good cat name too.
My family is notorious for dumb pet names actually. My dad named my Iguana Barack Hussein Iguana and I had no say in the matter.
It was a female iguana..

Looks like my cat

>brazzers

He's not mine. I have other reasons to constantly check for those pictures though.

Here's his sister.

Here is Frisk's mentor and deliverer of slappies: Scratch

Good kitter.
Awwh. Where abouts are they lost?

Not lost at all. I'm looking for their owner.

b l u e s t e e l
Aah. Good luck, then! I've identified photos of cats I've taken care of in animal shelters that were posted elsewhere on the net by their adopters successfully. Your strategy is solid.

I am looking. When can I stop?

Never. You are now under her control.

Black cats are so hard to photograph. Can never get a good one of mine.

One of mine is pretty photogenic because of her white marks, but the other just comes out as a giant black blob in most pictures.
My solution? High natural sunlight and try to get them to look directly up at you with a clicking sound or food

bawwwwwwwww

Yea, mine has to be sitting in the direct sunlight to get a decent pic

This was from when she was recovering from spay surgery. She was tripping balls. Pretty much sat on my lap for 3 days straight and only got up to beg for food.

My phone even auto-categorised her under 'dogs'.

Awwh. That's a good picture. 10/10 would pet until fur is floating off her

Cats are hilarious when tripping balls. Mine was rolling around on the floor over and over when she had a tooth out.

I feel so bad that I can't tell them it's just a trip and they'll be okay but at the same time it is really hilarious.
BELLY

Mai katfu

Fucken kek joke all the way

>Barack Iguana for prison 2018

Black cats are the most loveable and playful cats I've ever had. And i have had cats since i was a wee lad

Thanks, she really is the cutest little thing in the world, but she is a monster! Brought in a pigeon bigger than her the other day. No idea how she got it through the cat flap actually. She had plucked the whole thing bare before I even saw it.

My bad i meant "dad joke.."

>Claws or gtfo.

Love black cats

A challenger approaches.

Then promptly falls asleep.

>her

Sooo cute. Great pic. Here's one of my pair, weirdly the tiny one looks huge and the huge one looks tiny. Weird camera perspective.

9.3/10 would pet

Top tier catfu. Torties are awesome. Is she a talker?
It was a total dad joke. He even said "get it? Because hes a lizard person", paused and then laughed at his own joke. I couldn't think of a better name so Barry stuck..
Yes there's 12 of them and yes they are real

Since were all cat fags tips on how i keep my cat off counter and out of the trash can (trash bin for britfags)

He gets the bread anytime we forget to put it away. And just knocks down trash can. Even when empty

>pic not him

I was about to say "don't photograph me or my son ever again"

I love their eyes
Tactical napping
The best. Give chin scratches.

>those fangs

Had that problem with mine too, left a bottle of vinegar open near the bin. She hates that smell and won't go near it. Not really a good discipline solution, but it works.

Mix between a kangaroo and a cat

Haha, well perspective can be altered for the better. Love those crazy sleep poses.

I always have spray bottles handy for my reptile tanks so I just spray them with water whenever they jump up on the counter. I don't know any preventative methods but now they'll jump down whenever I make a "tch tch" sound and do the trigger motion with my hand.

Cute brute

Wow your cats are super cute. They actually pose for photo op. Yeah the perspective is very confusing.

Also are you aware one of your cats has a human leg?

Yeah hes super spoiled. Any idea why he cries loudly in the middle of the night?

Holy shit. This cat looks like it could open its own can of cat food

Mine respond to a tss tss noise and a finger but never used a water spray, they just know I'm mad. They get in there at night tho, one has figured out how a push pedal bin works, hence the vinegar.

Mild separation anxiety probably. You can buy a pheromone diffuser called Feliway that works pretty well at calming cats that don't do well alone/during the night (especially elderly cats) and it also helps with inter-cat aggression. Runs like $50 for the diffuser and some refills.
My cats seemingly respect my authority.. maybe I just keep them fat and complacent. I'll keep the vinegar trick on file.

It's so ugly that it's cute. I'd name him Sergei

This one is and so is her muted calico friend

r8 my muted calico

They don't really like each other a whole lot, so if they're looking cute together I grab a pic.

Crazy cute 10/10

That was 12 years ago and alot of body weight gained later

Muted calico is an oxymoron- they never shut the hell up!
She is beautiful though
Most cat friendships are highly conditional. My cats only get along when its below 50F and they want to share the warmest lizard tank

Dawwwww

Eh she's chatty if you pay attention to her, but is otherwise pretty quiet in her old age. She's only otherwise extremely vocal around feeding time.

Your iguana is turning all the frogs gay. But yeah dad jokes man. Both cringy and funny at the same time

Vinegar huh. Never even thought of that. Ill give it a try. You think Apple vinegar will work the same?

You know i used to spray him but then i started to notice he would resent me. Any other cat i wouldn't care but my cat and i have this bond that I've never had with a cat. Kek i sound like a crazy cat lady

Mild separation. Will look on the goggle. Separation from me or you think just loneliness. His mom and his kittens (which i beleive are a product of incest inciddenlty) are here so he's not alone. We also have small dogs that play with him too

quoot cat

This is Kasey

Dawww i bet they're just jealous and want all the attention to themselves

Those are some chubby cheeks. Pretty cat tho.

Mine are only 1.5yrs old, this is from when I got them.

Peach there stole food from an old cat she was living with when she was younger, old cat decided it wasn't easting so doctor gave us high fat foods to feed it, but then the cat ignored that so Peach decided she would eat it all, fast forward a few months a 4 yr old cat weighs 17 lbs. Cats dont lose weight easy, but she's down to 13 lbs now.

It might be human attention. He could also want food and is just being whiny kek. I totally get the "crazy cat lady" feels. I usually don't like spraying them either but maybe they didn't take it too personally because I laughed at them and gave them punishment pats while they got over it after.
You got lucky. My old calico would literally act like she was trying to speak english whenever she was in direct line of sight of you and you weren't petting her.
Kasey looks like she has a squeaky meow.

Ok sorry Sup Forumsros but these have to be the cutest cats on this thread. Imo (i know theyre grown now but still)

She did when she was younger but she's an older cat now with a much scratchier meow.

Any smell that it hates should work. A dish with lemon dishwashing soap in it works on mine too.

They're really sensitive to smells, but love my feet for some weird reason. Always asleep on them or near them.

That is a fucking kick ass cat. I'm looking at it right now.

Not even caturday, and this is a better cat thread than most caturdays...wtf

She's a nose licker instead. My tortie is a nervous licker in general. The moment something is out of place she licks a random thing in front of her which leads to alot of hairballs.

OP here..
You might be right. Im a sucker for cats with amber eyes.
Frisk is still cuter to me though.
I love weird meows.
I have one that sounds like shes trying to take a dump when she meows and one that makes a sound that's like Marge Simpson when she's angry.

Oops! I can see how easily that could happen. There's a toy called The Bird, cats go mental chasing that thing. They'll run for ages, but careful with an older one, my 1yr olds are panting quite easily with that toy.

This always makes me laugh

My cats are both also obsessed with my feet and my shoes. They stuff their whole damn faces into them and act like they're on catnip- what's up with that? They also like my bodywash.

I love the Marge Simpson type sounds. One of mine makes them when she's about to be fed.

Fuck I cant stop snickering at this. Thanks user.

Hah never seen that one before

Wow. I would sleep on your feet too. If your a famanon. But ill try it. Its totally organic.

Thats what I was thinking

Your cat is very photogenic. Shes still
Adorable

>food for all anons cats

This is Babou.