I felt 2 painful stabs in my heart last night. Been feeling uncomfortable in the chest all day. I'm 35...

I felt 2 painful stabs in my heart last night. Been feeling uncomfortable in the chest all day. I'm 35. No history of heart disease in my family, although I've been having heart palpitations every now and then for years.

Will I die?

pic unrelated

yes

Check your blood pressure. Cut down the caffeine?

Omae wa mo... Shindeiru

do some jumping jacks and report to us

Yes, because Sup Forums is your doctor

go to a fucking doctor

Jog on a treadmill.

I will do it.

Can't afford to take a treatment now.

50 jumping jacks and I'm still alive.

>material possessions taking priority over your actual life

Not really. I really don't have money. I'm 35, unemployed, living with mom who is not rich, and I'm being just stabbed in the heart at night.

Same thing has happened to me numerious times over the past 10 years (ever since I od). You'll be fine user.

How much caffeine do you drink? My mom was drinking boatloads and ended up in the ER with the same symptoms. She switched to caffeine free coffee and was fine.

I hope you are right, because I have some plans for the future right now

if you're 35, unemployed and living with your mom fucking off yourself you waste of space

I take like 2 cups of coffee a day

But I started drinking coffee recently. Spent all my life avoiding it because of a rumor I heard that it makes you grow old faster. Since I started drinking cofee again 3 years back, I feel sometimes super agitated and anxious when I drink it. Maybe this is what is screwing me over?

This makes me bring another problem to the table. The incredible kind of problem:

I have education in 2 fields business management and advertisement

They never call me for an interview. NEVER. I try making contact with bosses from multiple companies, but I never get past their secretaries, they never send forward any message. They even refuse me when I offer myself to work for free for a certain time

Believe it or not, the truth is only one and this is it

2 cups seems like a low amount, I guess it depends how strong it is. I'm really sensitive to caffeine and a can of coke keeps me up at night, so I avoid it. I can drink several cups of coffee without palpitations tho. So not so sure about the caffeine.

I guess if you have almost high blood pressure, the coffee could be sending you over the edge to make it high. Plus the jitters and anxiety probably add to that too. High blood pressure should be checked out tho.

Lot of acid in coffee, you tried an antacids?

My blood pressure is low since my birth. In a couple of occasions in my life I even got blind due to low blood pressure. Never passed out though.

Never tried antacids

NANI!?!?!

try blow and booze - it'll pass

People end up in the hospital with indigestion thinking they're having a heart attack and people with heart attacks are late to the hospital thinking it was indigestion. I'm guessing the pain can be similar if the indigestion is bad enough, or heart attack is mild enough.

That sucks. So I guess high blood pressure for you is just normal blood pressure. I doubt the coffee is fucking with you at such a low amount then, unless the agitation and anxiety are really bad. Have heard they cause chest pains too.

>Will I die?
Yes, but everyone does eventually.
The rest of us will carry on until we, too, die.
Reduce your weight. Stop eating deep-fried fat on a stick. Exercise every day.
Then, maybe, you'll live until you're in your 80s and enjoy every day of it.

Give the coffee a break and see if it goes, if it doesn't in a week, you gotta get it checked out. Antacid bro has a point too.

I'm 1,80m tall and I weight 60kg. I'm skinny as fuck. I do need to exercise though

I'll give it a break, but I'm not being stabbed in the heart every night. It happens once in a while, but last night was really bad.

Thanks, Sup Forums.

You are good doctors.

i was getting the same, the doctor said it was stress, but in a heart exam i get a diagnostic of mitral valve fail...

Oh shit. Is that too serious?

it can be, my problem is that i got a lot of other health problems and cant almost do any treatment...
Pill in mild cases, surgery in the worst case, but the good news is that is really common...
Anyway you better get that checked...

are you obese?

It sounds like lack of iron to me

Around 18 years ago I got my heart checked. The doctor attached wires to my chest and made me run on a treadmill for 15 minutes. I'm afraid I'll die if I do that again.

Check Good to hear that. I'll try to intake more of it just in case.