So since Wisconsin doesn't have a hockey team other than the Milwaukee Admirals(AHL) and I can never watch those games...

So since Wisconsin doesn't have a hockey team other than the Milwaukee Admirals(AHL) and I can never watch those games live, I need a team. Trips or 69 gets my new team

WONGS

laffs

the thought of supporting anything from detoilet sickens me, but if you got those trips I'll bite the bullet

Shorks because heartbreak every year.

Rollin for Devils

don't watch hockey

Hawks

Ducks

flames

AK Bars Kazan

>Wisconsin

I hope you get stuck with the coyotes.

Minnesota North Stars

New York Rangers

I feel your pain, OP. I just root for whichever team Brian Elliot plays for.

>rags

lethbridge hurricanes

LA Kongs

Former MKE resident in phoenix here... grew up rooring for the wings but never felt the connection i had to the Brewers and Pack with them so im a yotes fan now. Dubs for yotes

rangers

I'm never going to get a team at this rate senpai

Ducks

golden shites

San Diego gulls

winrar

Flyers

Wisconsinite here, I support the Wild until they let me down (every single year) then I bandwagon the Blackhawks in the playoffs.

I'm not sure the Blawks have any legit fans at this point.

Caps

Oh

REEEEEEE CALIFORNIA
okay I guess I like the Ducks now

Go Ducks Go

my KHL team desu

Crying Caps fan here.

Hate on me all you want, but when Crosby's blatant trip in 3 on 3 hockey goes uncalled and they score on the resulting zone, does it make anyone else wonder?

The referees decided one of the most intense hockey games this year in one stupid oversight. I wouldn't even be mad if Pittsburgh one it legit, but this is some grade AAA bullshit.

>one it.

"won it". Fuck I'm stupid. Too many beers chugged in that heart wrencher.

The toronto maple leafs

And you have to buy all of the merch and like it

yeah, literally no one cares about Pissconsin. Have fun getting rekt by the Falcons ya jackass

>says the leaf

Ryan Suter is actually from Madison and also played for the Badgers.

If no one cares about Wisconsin then how come everyone is always so booty blasted with us?

Based Penguins dude

bout time to convert to the wild now while theyre hot but then they break your heart in the playoffs

gross