Cleveland Cavaliers @ Golden State Warriors

Get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2EcP269K0I
youtu.be/oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I work from home so can live anywhere I want and my business won't change at all. Thinking about moving to America the past few years, my wife and I like what we have seen online about Cleveland. Obviously there is more desirable places but Cleveland I feel isn't "too cheap" or "too expensive" and would be a good place to raise my wifes son

Any cleveland residents here?

Clevelander here

Affordable, traffic isn't usually too bad and there are good/great schools in the suburbs which are mostly pretty safe.

We have the rock hall as well as one of the best art museums and orchestras in the country. Continually adding new restaurants and breweries as well as a new convention center. Several hundred new housing units will be/are coming available annually downtown via redevelopment and new construction.

last curry ball was savage

kek

FUCK KD

lol wew lads

Curry is a god

How long until lenigger retires? A year? Two max?

Cuckland getting BTFO as suspected

thats literally his face all the time though, what does this image represent

Who /925/ here?

I don't usually watch much basketball but is 78 points at half a lot? Surely they can get at least 120+

Did lebron really call Draymond Green daddy?

absolutely rekt cavs with that one

My younger brother works in cleveland, comfy/10 city. I like it.

Fuck the cavs

Checked and yes

Will the Memes choke away their 29-point halftime advantage?

nice to see the nba remembering mlk by airing an assassination on national television

Do leaveland “““““fans””””” leave their house when getting BTFO too?

more like LeFlop, amirite?

jesus christ just got here and the cavs are getting booty blasted kek

What did he mean by this?

>Cleveland
>Cleveland, Ohio
>Cleveland, OH in USA

East-east bay is best Bay Area

Not unless they want to get robbed, no

You're doing God's work tonight, Golden State.

[spoiler]Too bad we can't buy a win against them. :'( [/spoiler]

>creepy gloves fer mah feet

>literally clotheslined him
atrocious.
tell me, why is the golden state organization and its "fans" hypocrites? When they're up theyre all dancing and showboating but the second another team does it they start crying about it?

*North Bay 707

HALFTIME DISCUSSION!

You're the GM of the Cavs. Since it's obvious you won't be able to win a title this year, what roster moves do you make to make sure your window is open for when the Warriors are caught re-configuring their roster in two or three years? Do you stay with LeBron, or do you bail out before his decline accelerates past the point of being a championship contender? Is Kyrie really someone you want to build around is such a guard-focused league? Which team do you think can offer the best package for Kevin Love?

Fuck Steph Curry
youtube.com/watch?v=e2EcP269K0I

Good thing he landed on his arm. That would've hurt

Warriors fans been gone 8 months crying into their 2016 champions blankets and found a bullshit game at the end of a west coast road trip to hang their hats on and come out of the woodwork to finally affirm their supposed "super team" , considering they couldnt do it on christmas, they had to come out at some point, they been hiding lol

my niggas thru the caldecott

>wifes son

LeBron is a fucking freak that could probably play in his 40s.

>CLE 49 - 78 GSW

Its ok

Lots of new restrants and stuff. Definitely on the up

Seems warmer now for somehow

Lafayette here

Fuck black people tbqh

who /619/ here
here to root against king flop etc

Atlanta might be better. Growing more right now and cheaper housing.

Seriously Atlanta housing is awesome. Lived in Chicago, PIttsburgh, and Boston and ATL has massive houses, big backyard, and safe neighborhood for sub 300k.

Makes no sense.

Relevant
youtu.be/oZzgAjjuqZM

nba is a black sport and mlk day is a black holiday therefore this win is more significant

I lose a 3-1 lead and sign a beta bitch

Relax man, your team is getting shit on. No need to say it, we know.

>mfw the cuckaliers tried to sign a shooter to be like the Warriors

Lived in Moraga for 6 years, fuck Lamorinda.

>warriors fans trying to pretend this is a rivalry

lol we don't even care about you, we're more concerned with the spurs, rockets, clippers, etc. than some dumb meme regular season team.

go ahead and take your regular season W, make a few dumb memes about lebron and then kindly go away and never talk basketball again. We don't care about you. You won by 30, congratulations, now just go away while we focus on gameplanning the spurs.

>be me
>invite GF over to watch the game
>user this game is pretty boring desu
>says she just got a text from Ty to hang-out
>gives kiss on the forehead and leaves
Did I just get cucked by the NBA?

>living in the south
toppest of fucking keks

regular meme team??

THIS DAMAGE CONTROL

>we're worried about the Cockshits
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAH

le Pringles man and his meme offense will NEVER win a hip.

you'll be missed, paco

>fuck black people
No wonder you live in a isolated place kek

Truuuuuuu warrior fans were so quiet until today. I live in the bay and if I even mention the grizzlies they get butthurt and tell me it won't matter in the playoffs

>w-we didn't care anyway
Just stop, it's sad now.

wew, warriors releasing 7 months of pentup butthurt

it's a test bruh, she's trying to see if you'll puppy guard her. Girls love when a male gets protective of her and sniffs out her bullshit. Now's your chance to assert your dominance and tell her she can't go out and has to stay the night with you.

>we
Since when was a Sup Forums poster a population?

Who /Embiid/ here?

>another Ring movie
wew lad

Warries better no blow this lead guise

This Warriors team is one of the best sports teams ever. Let me explain.

You got Steph "Chef" Curry. Offensively, he's unstoppable. Pure butter and sauce, can't be stopped. Defensively, elite shut down defender. Don't cross him, he'll pick your pocket.

You got Klay "Clutch" Thompson. Don't let his good looks fool you, Klay can play basketball. His incredible length make him a top 3 defensive player in the league. His spot up shooting is arguably (not really) best of all time.

You got Kevin "The Servant" Durant. Badass nickname, badass basketball player. Undoubtedly MVP this season and the best basketball player on the planet.

You got Draymond "Great at Everything" Green. Most people get sucked into his perpetual humility, but man he sets that trap because he outshines everyone in the game with his talent.

You got Zaza "Most Improved Player" Pachulia. A pretty inconsequential player before Golden State. Not anymore. He's a top 3 center in the league with his decisive cuts, and his rim protection.

Warriors will win the championship this year. They will be a dynasty.

thanks, pham

for a minute there i was worried i was getting sloppy seconds

2017* Champions

Nigga who you is? where you AT? WHERE YOUR SQUAD AT? NAME YO BLOCK AND YO CITY bum ass nigga. The fuck you doin talkin all that slick shit bout ATL? Finna knock out yo stupid ass cuh

I wouldn't get mad. I live in the bay too, idgaf if you mention that. Still fun to make fun of the cavs tho

>mfw its literally not even the 4th quarter but see all this damage control

give him to my team NOW

this is easily the best advice I've ever seen on this board

is he in the ASG yet? i'd like to see love carry the sixers

when did 2017 become 2002?

>we

Clearly not from the Bay lol

What would they do without the free throw line?

>CURR3Y
CURR3Y
>CURR3Y
CURR3Y
>CURR3Y
CURR3Y
>CURR3Y
CURR3Y
>CURR3Y
CURR3Y
>CURR3Y
CURR3Y
>CURR3Y
CURR3Y
>CURR3Y
CURR3Y
>CURR3Y
CURR3Y
>CURR3Y
CURR3Y
>CURR3Y
CURR3Y
>CURR3Y
CURR3Y
>CURR3Y
CURR3Y
>CURR3Y
CURR3Y
>CURR3Y
CURR3Y
>CURR3Y
CURR3Y

>this game

>clippers

>almost half their points in the first half was in the paint

how long till lecuck leaves the cavs and goes to golden state

what would the warriors do without a 3 point line?

once ppat and sullinger get back rapties gonna run this league

get 40 pieced

oh wait

>You won by 30
Might want to double that number nigger

>cleveland 18 FTA
>GSW 3 FTA
>cleveland down 35 points

explain

is it just me or is steph an awful passer? he seems to make terrible decisions.

I don't know what bandwagon cucks you talked to, but I assure you we've been fine. We were a literally-who team for decades, a mild dip in wins compared to one of the best seasons in the game's history isn't going to be the end of the world. Like the raiders. They were the worst of the worst, even though they didn't make the finals, they're still a better team now. That's enough after over a decade of pure garbage.
>we're now up 35
OOOHHH MY GOODNESS

>losing by 35
Embarrassing

Reminder that the Spurs are winning the ship and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

That's like asking what your mom's bf would do without his BBC

>a leaf

ga damn id blow kristen ledlows back if she let me in them guts

Get refballed by the king heeb in other ways, I'm sure

>we

stupid chink, you're not even human

all part of poops plan

So we all agree this warriors team is the best team ever assembled right? They are on pace to score 180

Now that the Cavs are officially out of the question for Eastern Division champions who will play the Warriors in the NBA Finals?

>losing to the suns