What ever happened to him? I don't even see the cuck memes anymore

what ever happened to him? I don't even see the cuck memes anymore

He found a life outside of Sup Forums.

comedians get about 5 years of fame

He's finished.

He got hit by the Trump Curse.

he's currently managing a soccer team in the UK.

how many black players does it have?

because Patrice was always right.

In hollywood you get ahead when you play the game their way. Louis refused and made his own fame, films shows on low budgets and produces with his own money.

He doesn't owe anyone any favors, so none of the big boys will work with him, since he is his own entity and not part of something bigger.

Just like he pointed out Dane Cook stopped getting big work because he wouldn't play after getting the big initial jobs, he doesn't star in big stuff anymore.

Doesn't mean he's not talented, but Louis found a way around the bullshit and they hate him for it.

yep, memeing aside, the man is a true artist

Reddit stole our cuck memes

He went into hiding once people started talking about how he was a creep who would randomly start jerking off in front of female comedians.

Louis CK is a true auteur that gets laughted at by anime-loving neckbeards who then wonder why is hollywood so creatively bankrupt, while constantly discussing the latest capeshit rehash

He's been working. He made a show for FX with Pamela Adlon. He was apparently the lead voice in that animal kid's movie (not Zootopia), which apparently made insane bank. He's been touring since May (worldwide, and he's about to wrap up with a run in fucking MSG). And with people at this level (and really, a few levels below), they're always working on shit that isn't in the public eye yet.

So yeah, nothing happened to him, he's still going strong.

I got tired of his show. Hard to sympathize for his character.

I imagine that shit happening like a scene from Louie... He shows up at Chelsea Peretti's place or something... she just sits there annoyed and Louie doesn't cum until she says "will you just leave already"

BIG

BLACK

Bullshit, he's one of them, his father was a jew from hungary

Niga, what if he enjoys workign small shows?

The general public thinks that success automatically equals money or recognition.
However, lots of musicians and performers prefer to stay >small time by their own account.

>He's been touring since May (worldwide,

Worldwide? Is he even known outside the US?