How does one acquire a dildo without going to a sex shop or any housemates knowing?

How does one acquire a dildo without going to a sex shop or any housemates knowing?

Other urls found in this thread:

rent-a-dildo.com/howitworks.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They make their packages discreet. They know. It's their business. If you can't make up a convincing lie about what's in the package and obviously doesn't interest them pitting things in your butt shouldn't be a priority in life.

Adam and eve has decreet packaging. Theres also amazon but can be shittier quality

get better housemates

Order online, delete history, retrieve package before fam locates

Have an older guy buy you one. Suck his dick for it or something

Lovehoney.com

Use amazon you fucking druid. You don't sign for it and it comes in a brown box.

Get a package shipped to a pickup point and retrieve it your convenience

Do this, ribbed for your pleasure

rent-a-dildo.com/howitworks.htm

order anything you want and put the address at the nearest UPS store and have it hold for pickup

Just use Amazon, the packages arrive in Amazon packaging.

I bought a gay item with no ideals is was gonna be gay until I got it round my dick and up my bum (it caused poop to come out) until I realised that gay boys have small balls and the gay toy I bought was for small gay men, I just wanted a tickle whilst having a wank, not my ass hole sucking up everything and my piles, which in self caused my balls to be pressed to my Gooch, I still wank to the mighty Ashley fires and finish. I then begin to cry because as far as I can push the ball in my ass that's too tight for straight men it won't come out, stuck, I ring my mum whilst making an omelette with balls and everything comfortably right. Mum knows how hey.

Amazon and use Locker pickup

creamed corn

GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD!

Same thing happened to me.

order one online housemates can't open your packages

On her rag...

wtf dude explain better

lol

I'm in Canada so I use pinkcherry.ca but there's tons of good sites that provide discreet shipping. Plain brown box and the sender address just says Customer Service

The real thing you should worry about is how to clean it. To keep it sanitary you'd basically need to boil it in a pot after each use. Which is less than inconspicuous.

Or you could do what I do and put a condom on it before each use. Then just use soap and water. Make sure to dry it off completely before putting it away with a cloth to absorb any excess moisture.

>rent-a-dildo.com/howitworks.htm
>rent-a-dildo
>rent

Buy my sex toys at edenfantasys dot com

Same thing happens when I shove corn cobs up my ass

AliExpress

Just make one out of rice