I live in Ohio and there's Mexican people everywhere...

I live in Ohio and there's Mexican people everywhere. I can only imagine how bad it is in the south in Florida and California and Texas. I don't understand it's just within the last year or so they've been piling in. I mean I live in Bumfuck Ville Ohio and there's Mexicans everywhere a little short midget fucking Mexicans everywhere taking our jobs I mean I'm not just talking landscaping and mowing lawns they are taking every single job everywhere. And the worst part is my Boomer parents think it's great they think the diversity is great. I asked them what they thought it about me being a minority in 30 years and my children growing up struggling against these hordes of Invaders to make a living and they act like it's great.

What the fuck are we supposed to do I mean literally the Mexican population has been within the last two years alone around here and they breed like rabbits what are we supposed to do guys I'm a minority in my own little farm town now this is fucking unacceptable we're being invaded guys is there no end to this what the hell are we supposed to do guys.

Fucking Jews ruined everything that ruined our country this country used to be great and I don't even think Trump is going to win against Hillary either there's too many God damn Mexicans and blacks and women they're going to vote and I'm scared for our future guys I'm fucking terrified for the future fucking Jews ruined it all

Hey, at least you have Cedar Point mah nigga.

Magnum and Corkscrew are great rides desu senpai, heard they just added Valravn.

Also if you think coasters are rough then you need to grow a pair and man up.

Oh stop crying you gigantic faggot. Either learn spanish or work harder and habe white kids. There's no "fair fight" in nature and if you really think races are so different to be almost subspecies yet your people are getting displaced by mine everywhere that should tell you what human variant will survive.

If Hillary wins that's the nail in the coffin- whites will need to concentrate in one area and secede from the union if we want to survive.

4million spics

55million spics

Hope you don't have any daughters bro

Why can't you just grow up and fix your own goddamn country instead of coming over here and ruining what we have. You talk about growing a pair of your fucking country is fucked instead of fixing it you just leave like a pussy

His flag says hes posting from his own country. So obviously he hasn't come over here yet. Are you retarded?

You disgusting pieces of shit are like aliens. And these in the pic are no where near the worst looking I've seen.

You fucking dirty ass wet back stay in your own fucked-up country and fix that we don't want you we don't want to learn your fucking disgusting language stay the fuck out of our country piece of shit

Your variant isn't surviving because of merit, its because a superior variant tricked another superior variant into accepting you parasitic fucks

>that Freudian slip
So you admit jews are superior to whites? ;^)

Why are you defending this god-damned subhuman you realize his entire extended family is over here taking her fucking jobs. Which side are you on you piece of shit and less you're just a God damn Brown father already over here fucking her shut up go to hell mother fucker

Oh look it's an American. Nope it's a Mexican-american

If you love your friends so much, why don't you go back?

>Mexicans are lazy!
>they're taking muh jobs!
pick one you underskilled racist piece of shit

Also you're no better than the lefties who think they should be paid $20 an hour for a burger flipping job, instead of looking to kick out competition why don't you acquire a new skill or improve an existing one and surpass Mexicans?

You do realize these people work for shit tier wages WHILE supporting their families and themselves, do you? Why can't you do the same?

Does that give you a hint on the caliber of entitled lazy, racist piece of shit that you are?

Get the fuck out you bizarro leftist piece of shit.

Top kuk. Things are pretty shitty here compared to a first world country, yes, but despite the violence and all that stuff have been slowly improving for decades now, I'm not planning on emigrating but can't really tell people who do to go back, also bear in mind many are technically legal and a huge chunk were born there. Are you white people really so weak you need a fucking safe space instead of letting your natural instinct of expanding take over?

I saw this as kid in California. When I used to go to malls as a kid it was mostly White, few blacks, few mexicans, almost no muslims.

Now, malls are about 50-60% mexican. With some Whites, few blacks and some muslims.

The US is never going to be as good as in once was.

Not many mexicans I see in Florida, they're all cubans, excuse me 'puerto ricans.'

Hey Pedro your posting on a computer invented by white people on the internet invented by white people on a website started by a white person fuck you you piece of shit

He's an anchor baby or the great grandchild of one

can we at least find comfort that they are very catholic, and could save some semblence of western civilization, putting an halt to blacks, shariah and general degeneracy promoted by the kike ?

If Hillary wins you might as well sign the death certificate for America. It's just going to get flooded with more fucking Mexicans and Muslims going to be so God damn Brown you're not going to find a white person in the crowd. She's going to fuck this country into the ground, we need fucking Trump so bad if we don't get Trump were so fucked. I see so many God damn ground short midget people everywhere it makes me sick I just want this country to be great again you God damn Mexicans need to get the fuck out and stay out of pieces of parasitic shit

I've heard a lot of them are a bit north of Cincy, but can't remember the town name. Tfw I live in a comfy southern Ohio town and its a rarity to even see a nog or spic.

find yourself a light skinned Mexican qt.
marry her
have children with her
prosper

Embrace it friend, Mexican girls can be loyal, take great care of the family and they love Americans.

where the hell are you seeing mexicans bro im from Ohio and all i see is black

That's the right amount of eloquence I'd expect from a peanut brain racist.

Im not op but surprisingly enough I actually live in Ohio and I live north of Cincy and there's fucking ass pics of black people non-stop everywhere this city is fucked where do you live where there's white people that want to go there and I want to go there right now I never want to see a God damn brown person again

Working hard and outbreeding your predecessors is hardly parasitism senpai. You guys might have built a nice country but if you can't take care of your turf someone is bound to come and take over.

But hey, you could always vote Trump maybe that will help :^)

That doesn't look like a Jew in the White House

Many Jews are against immigration, but the media pushes the few Jewish dumbasses's views like Zuckerberg and Bloomberg out there for everyone

>I'm Jewish and I think these policies are BULLSHIT

They call themselves Catholics because they were a cross around their neck.

They don't go to church and they all beat their wives and family.

They might as well be Muslims

Absolutely disgusting. I don't want kids look like fucking Mayan fucking pyramid-building fucking ugly disgusting short midget retarded genetics retards

the colored TV was invented by a Mexican

>no arguments
Yes friend, it is better to post pictures of Hispanic rallies instead of improving yourself.

:^)

You have to go back you fucking shit stain

Just kill yourself senpai, it'll be easier that way.

If you can't compete with uneducated, low-skilled laborers, then you need to self-reflect on what you can do to become better educated and more productive. Don't scapegoat immigrants you lazy fuck.

Do you think I care? Do you think I will ever have some reverence towards.whites for their (admitted) accomplishments? Fuck no, but I will still make use of them just like we make use of arabic numerals and chink-invented gunpowder. You did well, very, very well but couldn't keep it for long. If it's any consolation that's exactly how romans felt when barbarians.were slowly taking over the empire, some bare assed savages tearing everything down, yet those savages did pretty well.on their own later on, didn't they?

Brown/Clermont county. You'll be trading nogs for a few rednecks but most people here really are not that bad. Hell a bunch of the houses in town are dirt cheap but nobody is able to pay their bills I suppose. Check some of the smaller towns out here and if you don't mind driving a bit more to get to any "social scene" then it's heaven out here.

It's not that we can't compete it's just that we don't want to see you there a ugly fucking faces everywhere we go I don't want to drive down the street and see hordes of them fucking walking around with her God damn litter of children I don't want to go to the store and see them using their fucking food stamps that I provided watching them fucking clog up the checkout Lanes I want them all to go back I want them to go back to where they came from why the fuck would they just stay there are they not proud enough to stay in their own God damn country

Im not even Mexican my senpai is from The Basque country in spain

I'm just pointing shit out

We are all the same.

And those people will be improving their communities while you shitpost madly from your basement.

u mad cuckskin?

Nice goalpost moving.

>be better educated and more productive
>immigrant offers to do the job for $4 an hour

Can't compete with people willingly entering indentured servitude.

It's the same with engineering

Why pay a citizen 60,000

When you can pay pajeet 35,000

Miami is a crime ridden shithole because of these ugly short spics and niggers fucking everything up.

Mexicans destroyed my whole comunity. It's now a beaner slum.

Again, educate yourself you lazy fuck. If this run-on sentence is indicative of your educational attainment then you have a long way to go before you can leave the trailer park.

I guess the people to blame are the Farmers importing braceros

You're not even a fucking race. Stop talking like your "people" are a cohesive group when you're all just a bunch of mixed, mongrel rape babies. None of you can even decide what the fuck you are so you literally divide yourselves into castes like Indians based on whiteness because you know deep down that the whitest among you are inherently the best. It's pathetic - the only claim any of you have to a worthy existence is having had a brown great-great-great-great-great-grandma who had the luck of being raped by the spaniard instead of getting stuck fucking the nigger slave. Absolutely disgusting.

why do you even bother?

Half of america is either retarded or obese and the other half is gay.

You think you're being funny but your "point" has no validity to it

What can we possibly do within the law to rectify this problem guys? Seriously we're just watching our country go down the shitter what can we possibly do to fix this I don't even know anymore should we just watch it all burn I don't know what to do

It's an improvement, your whole community was likely filled with NEET racists and general white trash.

You should be grateful, cuckskin.

I'm using speech to text because I hate typing on my phone so all my shit it's going to be run on and riddled with grammar mistakes but I don't really care

What an improvement!

When we're dealing with neckbearded white NEETs even black communities are an improvement.

I'm just saying Yes my god The Internet is a Godly invention but so was Colored TV at the time as well
don't try to project your problems on a population that how you get a genocide

for sure it's the Government fault for letting Factories and farmers import cheap labour thats text book definition class ware fare

>more non white babies being born in the US than white ones

>by 2020 white children will be a minority among child population

>sending your racist impotent rage rant to google's text-to-speech botnet
Just as expected from technologically illiterate babydick racists

Gracias hermanos que viven en la patria. Es evidente que ustedes todavia defienden a su raza, incluso a los que vienen al norte para luchar para tener una vide mejor.

Thank you brothers from the motherland. It's evident that you guys still defend your people, including those that came north to fight for a better life.

Also fuck you spics. You ugly short brown faggots, you all smell like shit and don't even look human.

I don't care if it's "text book". Again no relevancy what so ever.

B8

well said user, well said.
:(

iktf OP

I live in Connecticut, and spics outnumber all other minorities fucking 10:1. But it's not just spics here. There's fucking Bengalis and Indians and pretty much every possible type of shitskin under the sun. Gotta get outta here ASAP

I'm in Delaware.

Not that many Mexicans, but a fuckload of arabs. They only started migrating here from 2 years ago down from Michigan.

I fucking hate Michigan and everybody who defends that shitthole.

All you spics should go back to your turd world.

So basically all you care about is bitching and not getting off your fat ass and doing something to fix this problem. Your just a ducking Neet

Spic culture.

that's North Mexican Culture Inspired by Texan Culture

>Spic past times and activities

Aww stop projecting Valdez you little angry amigo.

I have a job, why you so mad hombre?

I'm just discussing with my fellow white Americans how shitty you and your people are.

Don't you have a daughter to go fuck, or is it your brothers turn?

I think what it comes down to now is money. If you have enough money you can hold up get enough supplies get a nice big house on a huge plot of land with your family and live out the remaining days of this crumbling country. Basically if you don't have at least a million dollars you're fucked for people like me working paycheck to paycheck we're all fucked we're all going to have to live in this God damn Melting Pot of shit for all the white guys that are millionaires they're fine they can have their own space they can do what they need to do for their family. For all those guys who don't have a lot of money might as well just seriously kill ourselves I don't see any other option.

White America

Spic fashion.

Disgusting brown turds.

What causes such anger in spics?

All the time you're angry like women or little girls. Inferiority complex? childlike emotions? Trauma from getting raped?

Why are you guys so upset?

Are you Mexicans really so weak you got cucked by us long ago and now are eternally fucked because you are fat and lazy?

The only thing spics do well, steal!

Ugly turds.

It's funny they never like to talk about it but they're a fatter country than the US

never should of switched to those flour tortillas Juan, you know corn is better for you.

>implying you make areas better

all the areas that are spic controlled are literally shit. When you drive thru these areas they even fucking smell. No one takes care of the landscaping or garbage unless they are getting paid to do it by a white person. kinds fucking everywhere unsupervised and drunk spics walking around with their shirts off everywhere, The only nice areas left are white owned, all others are government housing for spics and niggers.

I'm not Mexican I'm Basque

All I hear on the news is Anglo American bitching how everthing isn't fair
well you live in a capitalist Nation where competition is everything if you can't compete GTFO
its not about Race anymore it's about money. I don't give single Fuck about your White Prestige complex
You entitled piece of Shit.

Because you bitch a lot
Side note I'm not Mexican

Sad thing is you try to explain it to these people and it's like nothing registers. They'll even agree with you, then next second they're back calling trump hitler lol. Poor beaners; i only wish they could get their shit together and go back home.

Even dog shit looks better than these spic monstrosities.

Competition against mexicans means lowering the living standards of white americans its a race the bottom. Even a shitty life in the usa is an excellent life for a latino immigrant. If millions of indians or africans were going into mexico you would se them getting mad.

hey jew grab these ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Did a spic fuck your mom or something?

Yeh very Catholic, their age of consent in 12 so they take after the priests

>these people

That's the final Sup Forums redpill. 90% of American posters aren't white.