Basement OP here

Basement OP here
I live in Martinsburg Pennsylvania.
Is there anyone on here who would want to do SOMETHING, im going crazy in my basement dungeon and have tried reaching out to everyone i know, to no avail.

>i dont do well alone for long periods
>I dont want to fall into this depression pit again
>plz halp.

why are you in a fucking basement go out and work a shitty job or something

Fuck off homie, you think im not trying to do that?

What are your limitations? Age? Schooling? Time? Need more info before actual advice

Masturbate again.

im 21
high school diploma
No car/license.
No $
No people to lean on for some help.

Im sorry user. If this is true it makes me mad

I hear ya OP. All my friends ditched me years ago, except for 1 or 2, who i kept semi-regular contact until a few months ago. Don't hear from anyone now, feel like im slowly losing my mind.

Probably going to become a raging alcoholic by the time I'm 30

It is true.
Does it make you amd because i dont have anything going for me?
BEcause it angers me too, but it makes my depression come on rather than getting motivation, especially with no one around to talk to and stuff

kys

Drive to NJ ang go fishing on the 9th st bridge in OC, Somer Pt. side. Ill be there for about 6 hours tonight.

id be drinking in self pity at the moment, but im out of cash. If im honest with myself, i think its probably a good thing, if i hit a certain point of drunk, id probably hang myself no questions asked.
Sober however.. I still want to think theres things for me to do.. people to meet.. I dont know.

refer to Id be anywhere else right now if i had wheels. id just drive to drive.

Shit, you tried getting a job?

well fuck, it was worth a try.

Yeah man, ive had some interviews. and have put in atleast 2 apps a day since i havent had a job. Apparently im just not that hire-able- Which is shitty considering the places i applied to i already have like 1-2 years experience in.

Im a line cook. Try that. They'll start you in dish and work your way up. Plus waitresses will teach you how to be real and converse with chicks, so that is another plus for you.

Thats my 2 cents. good luck, basementfag

Creat a list of goals that, if achieved, will improve your life. Then spend nearly every waking moment trying to reach those goals. My plan of action in your instance would be:
a) get a job
b) join a free club or find other means of forcing yourself to be more social
c) save up enough money to go to community college
d) get a degree in something Im passionate about, or at least wont bore me

By that point if you keep on socializing youd be set

Become a coal miner

isnt that shit a dieing industry anyways?

Hey dude, howd your birthday go?

Its the breaker of Stones

Sorry dude wish i could help but im on the other side of the ocean id be up for talking on steam/etc

it went garbage man. Like literal Shit.
No one i know gave any shit, and i didnt even get to go out anywhere.

It's why im so down as of late. Feels like anyone who has ever cared about me has forgotten me. Its disheartening.

So i guess i have to Thank you truley. You were the only person to give any fucks/ help a nigga out around my b-day. It is truly appreciated.

Not with Papa Trump in office. Coal is booming right now.

OP, I guess I missed your other thread(s). Do you live with your parents? If so, do they treat you like shit, not care about you?

No worries dude, im chillen up reading this Econ book I got at the library and farming some Storj, which is basically homebrewed cloud service

I didn't do anything on my birthday either (just turned 24), Id rather be at home working honestly, if you look at going out and doing shit as time you could have spent making money, then you begin to resent it, or at least I have

but i thought john oliver did a thing explaining why its not a good industry for people to try to get in to- as it will be obsolete and/or controlled with automation.

My mom did.
She was/is a herion addict that i lived with for 16 years.
There came a point when me and my little sister were squatting in a house on our own.

I eventually had to contact my dad who left when i was a kid (hadnt talked to him in 7+ years)

Now i live with him. He has a new family and im more an obligation to him rather than a kid. i think he lets me stay out of guilt/pity.

I would hang out with you if I were on Pennsylvania Sup Forumsro. You remind me of myself when I was your age. Keep your head up. Shit will get better.

i guess its like someone said in an earlier thread
>atleast im not ass-ugly

Gotta take the small victories.

You should set up some mining rigs

With what cash?
GPU's are expensive
Hell i only have a 960 in my pc now from back when i was working.

an fx-8350 and a gtx 960- Its basically the lowest end of decent gaming pc.

Definitely take the small victories my man. Once you find a job and the money starts rolling in, you will find women to fuck. Just be careful with women though. 99% are crazy as fuck and will take advantage of you. Don't go giving your heart to the first woman that fucks you. Just fuck as many broads as you can before you get tied down with one.

im really suprised no one has flipped shit i posted the town im living in with a picture of myself.

ehh, its rough for me to distance myself from things like that. I have some issues that make me crave companionship and just in general someone to trust and stuff.

Ive had 1 serious girlfriend, and that ended pretty shittily. i dont get much female attention, its probably good until i can figure out my malfunctions

You just have to work enough to be able to pay the up front costs

Whatcha got going on?

i have nothing going on.
Nothing at all.
My past few days have been spent like this
>wake up at noon-ish
>put in applications
(as a side note, i only have a small circumference of area i can really apply to as i dont have a license and have to rely on rides.)
>try to hit up people for something to do
>realize no one wants to do anything with me ever
>sleep in my basement duengon

Alot of the time i pound melatonin to help with that whole process. i find sleeping is easier than being awake and rejected by every path i try to take. I sleep so i dont feel sad.

Be a cashier at a large store. I was a cashier for target and it forced me to be mire social and shit.

That could be, kind of sweet actually

Do some astral projection

OP, there's a shut-in thread on /soc/ that you would probably dig. You'll also find a lot more people there that are willing to meet up. You play any vidya?

It's if you're lazy.

socializing would only make you more depressed OP.

honestly, there are alot more shitty people out there than good people.

If I were you I would just save up all kinds of money and then spend it on whatever.

i have worked as a cashier in multiple facets of stores.
Im not horrible at being social.
im horrible at making it meaningful/impactful
Ive applied to a ton of cashier positions, and got no calls back even though i have a ton of experience with it.

I usually do, but as of lately i dont. i get frustrated because my internet isnt good enough to do anything online, so playing all my solo games somehow make me feel more alone.
>beat all of the dark souls series
>Played through tales of beseria (anime weeb bullshit, actually good story though)
>beat dying light
>binding of isaac
>fallout 4 sometimes.

im at the point where im cool with selling my pc as long as i have some human-human interaction that i crave.

hey bro, been lurking in your threads for a while and you seem pretty chill, feels for the birthday shit mine was 2 1/2 weeks ago and went about the same, wish i could tell you it gets better but i'm in almost the same situation just got a job recently and that seems to be the only thing that helps a bit, money to buy vidya and shit is good just to pass the time but i like traveling so it's just meh until i can do that

Good luck on any job searching you do

i understand your point, but i just crave people at this time.

I think it has something to do with mother issues if im honest. The lack of care/trust/help that was displayed to me as a child, makes me crave someone to supliment that in my life.

I just wanna be loved unconditionally by someone man.

Feels.jpg
Toodeepforme.gif

I love you, user.

Thanks friend.

cheer up....look for some mushrooms?