Why can't Vegeta catch a break?

Why can't Vegeta catch a break?
also is Black a God Of Destruction?

what are these colors? what's even happening anymore? isn't goku dead?

>the next level up from Super Saiyan God is Pink

What the fuck

>Why can't Vegeta catch a break?
He's a manlet forever in Goku's shadow
>is Black a God Of Destruction?
yes, he is Goten: God of Destruction

no, this is the level up from super saiyan god's super saiyan form. (i think)

So you have super saiyan god which is red

Then super saiyan god super saiyan which is blue

What is the pink shit? Super saiyan god super saiyan 2?

no thats the goku black guy he has a transformation on his own called super saiyan rose

Can someone please explain the dragon balls universe? I remember when goku fought freezer over the course of a dozen episodes. What has happened since then?

cocain

Milking of a dead franchise and inventing new colorful forms so they can sell more toys and video games

Vegeta shouldn't even be in the group to begin with. Imagine there's a mass murderer with countless victims, who knows how many broken families, and one day he saves you from another mass murderer, for his own self-interest of course. After that he just sort of hangs around, being a huge asshole, and he never shows regret for his monstruous actions. Your group has just welcomed a fucking mass murderer and no one really knows exactly why.

No. Black is a morphling like the ones mentioned in this episode. Remember that little water guy that became vegeta and stole his Powers?
It's the closest call 2bh
People think he's an earring fusion, I just think Black went to kaioshins's place and took his earring and ring.
I'm probably wrong though the fusion thing is most def wronger

Why does he look like goku?

Are goku, turles, and blackgoku all part of some cloning expirement that bardock took part in?

If onl;y there were several boards for chink cartoons and cartoons in general where fat weeb manchildren like you could discuss this terrible trash.

>mfw I just found out DB is still going on and they keep adding new saiyan forms

You are retarded. Super sayian ROSE is probably kai energy fused with sayian energy.

i thought it was just his version of SSB, pink ki cos' hes a dark god or whatever.

No black seems to be someone else inside of Goku's body who is controlled by zamasu. So Rose appears to be supreme kai energy + sayian power combined.

Maybe its just his version of super sayian. Black in base form was taking punches from Vegeta like it was nothing.

>"takes a man inside of him (no homo)"

It's just his version of SSGSS, because he's the evil opposite of Goku.

Because it's a poorly written show that's merely an excuse to make more toys and vidja games for the plebs.

The first half of the episode with Trunks and Mei was so much better than anything Dragon Ball has ever shown on television. Vegeta and Goku were so out of place. I wish they'd just do a future Trunks (mini-)series without the ridiculous fighting and focus more on the emotional side.

it feels so much chrono triggers

Genocide is the jaywalking of the DBZ universe

so GT then

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dead
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>goku

Im pretty sure hes been remorseful about what he did. Frieza held him hostage his entire life and forced him to commit genocide, he was indoctrinated like a child soldier.

Well, yeah I admit I like GT better than Super.

They could have just made him fight in a base Goku and have him overpower ssb but no they had to go with the shitty recolor

you cant exactly tell him to leave

pretty sure vegeta only exists to put over the villain that will eventually lose to goku

Isnt DB banned from Sup Forums

Can't wait for Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 3 God Super Saiyan

This is the most believable theory I've seen yet

>Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan

Goku got BTFO too

>months pass
>still no closer to finding out who this faggot really is

Every time I check in, fucking nothing.