Le italy is a third world country

>le italy is a third world country
t. Tyrone McBurger

Other urls found in this thread:

hdr.undp.org/en/content/income-gini-coefficient
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
businessinsider.com/italys-youth-unemployment-just-hit-a-new-record-high-heres-whats-going-wrong-2015-7
ifitweremyhome.com/compare/PR/US
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>make 78% more money

Are you retarded?

Yeah you guys need to buy cheddar cheese and shit

>make 78% more money
>spend it on private healthcare because despite the fact that you already give 2.9 times more money to the state than us

*without because

>Be wop
>Be 100% more likely to not win a war
>Be 38% more likely to not be White
>Be 100% more likely to have your food be made better by foreign countries
>Be 100% more likely to have food as your only culture
>Be 70% more likely to be a part of organized crime
>Be 20% more likely to lack roads despite not being AnCap

>>Be 38% more likely to not be White

except that none of these is true, just a bunch of memes, while everything in the pic I posted is real

Why do Americans have so much AIDS?

you realize our country is like 5 times your size, so its management is a whole different ball game compared to any country in Europe? (asides Russia)

it's a federation

fuck shitaly

fuck you wop

It's the third world

Hmmm yeah no. Nice try Borsalino

perdona italiano, io sono la Polonia.
vengo a studiare vestiario e di moda presso l'Università italiana. io sono qui poco tempo e io sono lo stress molto difficile. io sono gay anche, e questo molto difficile per me, io sono molto religione persona. Non ho mai agire in modo da essere gay con altri uomini prima. Ma dopo che sarò in Italia 6 settimane io sono il mio amico insieme lui è gay anche. Era mi mostra la moda italiana e poi ci sono bacio.
Wwe sesso insieme. Non ho mai prima d'ora sono dire a mia madre circa gay perché sono molto vergogna. Come ho Fock questo ragazzo italiano è molto buono per me, ma anche io sto sentire così in colpa. Mi sento in colpa estremo mentre inizio orgasmo. Mi sento così in colpa che mi prendo il mio telefono e chiamare Madre in Polonia. lei mi sveglio. E 'troppo tardi per fermare in modo da sto Cumming sesso. Sono molto turbato e colpevole e piangere, quindi il suo urlo, "IO SONO CUM dal sesso" (in Polonia). Ha detto che cosa? Dico "IO SONO CUM dal sesso" e lei dico ragazzo, non ti sposi ragazza italiana, e dico "NO SONO CUM dal sesso con l'uomo, io sono in ASS, mi sperma in ASS" e mia madre mi ha molto arrabbiato . Non Lei avere paura però.
Riaggancio telefono e sono molto imbarazzo. Il mio amico anche lui è molto imbarazzo. Sono colpa e mi sento molto stupido. Mi chiedo, perché devo gay con l'uomo? Ma io continuo perché quando schizzare si sente molto bene in culo italiano.

Doesn't really matter considering the amount and breadth of powers that the individual states have

Forgot my pic
You too Nigel

>using paki indexes

>using more electricity and oil
>bad

American """"cheddar"""" cheese.

>It doesn't count if I say so!
Hmmmm

>usa has nearly a 40% more class divide compared to the uk

How outdated is that? GNI says the US and U.K. have a barely 10% difference in inequality nowadays.

The problem with HDI is that it's quite arbitrary and the fact a country could have high life expectancy and literacy but shit GDP/Capita and it would get a high score.

would ejaculate inside her then block her on facebook

Give 1 example of that

Not sure. In the "About Us" of the site, it says it was made in 2010 and under the "Disasters" tab, there are only two disasters and they are from 2010 so I would assume the data is from 2010 or earlier.

UK

Yeah, I'm basing my assertion off of UN Data
hdr.undp.org/en/content/income-gini-coefficient

worth it

>hey look at me I'll prove you I'm right with these picture
Ammazzatevi schiavi dell'internet
BTW do someone have the one where compare how much every country shit?

Why do Americans insist on trying to talk down to countries which are objectively better places?

Objectivity only works when you don't use outdated data

Guys I am going to work in Itally for 3 months. Starting tomorrow. I am glad I am not going to work in a third world country.

They should really let you narrow this by city or state. Varies a lot here.

>be 41.13% LESS likely to be unemployed if you lived in America
Why do all Southern European countries have such high unemployment rates?

>they should manipulate data to make my country look less third world

la bella vita

Why are people so obsessed lol

Italy survives only thanks to what their ancestors had left for them. What else does a member of PIGS have to be proud of? When you see it laughing at the world's greatest economy which still has 3% GDP growth, you know why the country is failing.

>Italy survives only thanks to what their ancestors had left for them
What did they left to us?

Tourist attractions, that's all

Tourism makes up less than 10% of our GDP

This is why I'm leaving soon as I can

And the rest of your industries are failing. I can list the Italian companies sold to other countries.

Tourism and culture are onli 4,5% of our internal product faggot

>And the rest of your industries are failing
Not true

>I can list the Italian companies sold to other countries.
I hope it's not the Brazilian pasta that gets posted here because it's all bullshit

That's why you don't use percentages and use actual stats like HDI

Everything you posted was outdated statistics.

Who are you to judge?

Yeah, I'm sure after few years your prison rates decreased by 700%, healthcare cost decreased by 200%, etc.

Touche

Uhh it is. Your growth rates are still low compared to other EU countries, and your inemployment rates are increasing.

>I hope it's not the Brazilian pasta that gets posted here because it's all bullshit
I don't know him, but why is it all bullshit?

>Your growth rates are still low compared to other EU countries
They're still positive, certainly the country is not "falling"

> and your inemployment rates are increasing.
They're not, they just oscillate a bit

>why is it all bullshit?
Already proven false

Hmmm, yes. Spout random stats > Actual Development and Quality of Life measures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI

>Lower than Estonia

>random stats
Real stats, not a meme index like HDI that means nothing

>Real Stats
>Oil
>Energy usage
>HIV
>Prison population

vs.

>A countries total development calculated mathematically.

Makes you think...

>They're still positive, certainly the country is not "falling"
If avoiding the negative growth is what you call not 'falling' then it shows how worse of a situation you are in.

>They're not, they just oscillate a bit
"a bit"
businessinsider.com/italys-youth-unemployment-just-hit-a-new-record-high-heres-whats-going-wrong-2015-7

>Already proven false
Why though? You call them false even before I talk about them.
Ferretti was sold to a Chinese firm, Ducatti was sold to Audi, and many of the fashion brands you had were sold to French.

Fiat
Ferrero
Fincantieri
Finmeccanica

Now spout your memes

>Murder
>Infant death
>Class divide
>Life expectancy
>not real stats
And yes, prison population is meaningful, it means that your country is full of crimes

>If avoiding the negative growth is what you call not 'falling' then it shows how worse of a situation you are in.
No matter how you call it, it means we're growing

>businessinsider.com/italys-youth-unemployment-just-hit-a-new-record-high-heres-whats-going-wrong-2015-7
The graph in the article (which is outdated) clearly confirms what I said, it's oscillating in the last months, not increasing, and actually tends to decrease

>And yes, prison population is meaningful, it means that your country is full of crimes
Nope, because some countries don't have the prisons to hold criminals (African nations) or have useless criminal justice systems.

>Murder
>Infant death
>Class divide
>Life expectancy
>not real stats

All of which are calculated in IHDI and aggregated along with many other factors.

There's a reason you have net emigration from Italy, but not from the US.

>Fiat
Actually, your super cars are memes. Did you know that Italy comes only 13th in the world in terms of car exports? That's less than 1/3 of ours.

How many companies from Italy are listed in Forbes 2000? Your number of companies ranks only 13th in the world.

>it's oscillating in the last months, not increasing, and actually tends to decrease
After you've hit the top, yeah..
Btw, if you want to comfort yourself having a positive growth after minus growths since 2000 for continous 10 years, I won't stop you.

Yeah, that's why everyone and their mother wants to move to Italy in order to become successful

Is this site cherrypicking things for a political agenda or is the USA just that shit?

40% of your national budgets go to pensions and public jobs. You have about the same populations as ours but 4.5 times more people are employed by the government. The result is world's highest national debt ratio to gdp, with only Japan ahead.. Plus, 1/3 of all non performong loans in EU come from Italy.

It must be tough to live in Italy for young people, desu.

ifitweremyhome.com/compare/PR/US
seems to be the latter. If you do live in a shithole the US is mostly green

both

The stats are outdated and not really representative of anything.

Uncommon flag I think