What do europeans think about (insert your nationality here) americans?

>Argentina
>Starting a fight about race

Oy vey

>Argentina
>white

Hahahahahaha

They are annoying and I've noticed almost every American is like that.

kek saved

No problems with them, I'm actually glad that some of them care about their European roots

Shalom Muhammed.

Anonymous (ID: QXD/bMPy) 05/11/16(Wed)16:52:00 No.73726485▶ What do europeans think about (insert your nationality here) americans?

>>
Anonymous (ID: qcR0XqnU) 05/11/16(Wed)16:57:17 No.73726956▶
File: 1404639886112.png (998 KB, 1280x718)
998 KB

(OP)
>Argentina

Oy vey

>>
Anonymous (ID: 6a5qviLJ) 05/11/16(Wed)16:58:04 No.73727017▶

(OP)
>Argentina
>white

Hahahahahaha

>>
Anonymous (ID: /m7oYajJ) 05/11/16(Wed)16:59:53 No.73727151▶ (OP)

>>
Anonymous (ID: 1ar8yCc/) 05/11/16(Wed)17:01:12 No.73727242▶

(OP)
kek saved

>>
Anonymous (ID: T+F0HkoN) 05/11/16(Wed)17:01:44 No.73727289▶

(OP)
No problems with them, I'm actually glad that some of them care about their European roots

>>
Anonymous (ID: Yzq2gZUw) 05/11/16(Wed)17:01:46 No.73727294▶
File: image.png (216 KB, 500x481)
216 KB

Shalom Muhammed.

[Post a Reply]
[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
6 / 2 / 7 / 3
[Update] [Auto]
Please support Sup Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Sup Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Sup Forums Pass.
Delete Post: [File Only]
Style: [a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit]

Amerifats will be amerifats.
They have close to no history, their incompetence amuses me.

Did a yank spit on your prayer mat, Salim?

I am
French Canadian
Pennsylvania Dutch
Irish
Czechoslovakian
its real we are European mutts we are a new race

How do you fuck up formatting so bad

What the fuck is going on here?

unfortunately, it is a pretty true stereotype. i'd imagine it gets annoying as well.

Look, everyone, it learned how to google a proxy!

There's no WAY this could be Muhammed- his flag is different this time!

Shouldn't you be off bragging that you're 100% pure Anglo-Saxon bloodline and a direct descendent of Alfred the Great? I've had far too many Americans say shit like that to me and I'm just wondering why you guys think that I care.. I'm English and I'm around English people every single day, yet you guys think I'm somehow supposed to be impressed by that.

You're trying to hard my white friend. Lurke moar and learn from Australia on how to properly shitpost

I love americans

Well, it seems there are 12 millions americans with french ancestry. I don't really know about them, nobody talk about them in France (we are much closer with Quebec for exemple). I guess there are heavily anglo-assimilated, maybe they still speak abit of French at home and have some French colonial culture left behind. I'll be happy to meet some if I go to the USA.

Swedish Americans are faggots all of them.
Claiming pure heritage after leaving due to some hardship. Cowards and weaklings who only can be redeemed on the battlefield.

My family is Anglo mostly, I wish the British Empire still existed.
>tfw never be auxiliary fighting rebels

>making conversation with irrelevants
>try to be nice and imply they might have something in common with glorious America

And then they're the ones that get mad, lmao

please any genetic stock of worth has already left your shit hole of a peninsula the Goths , Vikings , Americans got out just in time

I wish I could buy a good burger in my little village.
I like Yanks as they are always cheerful and friendly. Also it's easy to fuck their women with an English accent. It's fucking really easy.
I have a mate in Montana and visit about twice per year. My manners, voice and generally the way I carry myself mark me out as a limey. I can't help it. My mate pisses himself laughing when we go to his local bar. 'listen to this Englishman' - I get loads of beers bought for me. It's a bit odd.
Well, I don't mind.
I'm inviting him and his family to my home in August, for three weeks.

I like America. But speaking very generally, turn the volume on your voices down a little bit. There's no need to shout.

>Anonymous (ID: Yzq2gZUw) >05/12/16(Thu)00:02:43 No.73727373▶
>File: image.jpg (83 KB, 820x688)
>83 KB
(OP)
>>
Anonymous (ID: 6a5qviLJ) >05/12/16(Thu)00:02:48 No.73727381▶ >Anonymous (ID: QXD/bMPy) 05/11/16(Wed)16:52:00 >No.73726485▶

>>
Anonymous (ID: qcR0XqnU) 05/11/16(Wed)16:57:17 No.73726956▶
File: 1404639886112.png (998 KB, 1280x718)
998 KB

(OP) (OP)
>Argentina

Oy vey

>>
Anonymous (ID: 6a5qviLJ) 05/11/16(Wed)16:58:04 No.73727017▶

(OP) (OP)
>Argentina
>white

Hahahahahaha

>>
Anonymous (ID: /m7oYajJ) 05/11/16(Wed)16:59:53 No.73727151▶ (OP) (OP)

>>
Anonymous (ID: 1ar8yCc/) 05/11/16(Wed)17:01:12 No.73727242▶

(OP) (OP)
kek saved

>>
Anonymous (ID: T+F0HkoN) 05/11/16(Wed)17:01:44 No.73727289▶

(OP) (OP)

>>
Anonymous (ID: Yzq2gZUw) 05/11/16(Wed)17:01:46 No.73727294▶
File: image.png (216 KB, 500x481)
216 KB

Shalom Muhammed.

[Post a Reply]
[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
6 / 2 / 7 / 3
[Update] [Auto]
Please support Sup Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Sup Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Sup Forums Pass.
Delete Post: [File Only]
Style: [a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit]

>mfw I met an old American couple who came here because theyre from new jersey and just wanted to see what old jersey was like
They were really polite and nice, the husband was a GI.

It's only a pretty recent trend. We wouldn't care as much if we didn't lose our American heritage and culture in the 60's.

i feel the same way about england.

look at the average aussie/north american anglo compared to the average brit

t. leaf

>wanting to be anything other than American
Get the fuck out of my country

OKAY WILL DO

Hell I'm American and I hate people like this

>tfw you will never stand on the soil your ancestors have fought to defend for over a thousand years
>tfw you will never have a "people" you can identify with and feel proud of
>tfw you will always be fascinated by the histories of people you can never relate to
>tfw your ancestors came here illegally through Canada because potatoes
>tfw your connection with the Old World is lost forever
>tfw you're just an immigrant in an ocean of immigrants

I wish I could be part of a real culture desu

t. Sadiq Khan

We totally love americans, their leaders are sometimes enigmatic.

What's up with your flag? Is that diet toothpaste?