Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

I'm irresponsible, and kind of a violent drunk

I do, but sold most of them when broke. Now only own a few basic shotguns and a handgun.

Sort of regret it, but hey I lived ok, and those are just tools. Totally replaceable.

But I do.

1 i live in a low crime rate country
2 i tend to respond violently to confilcts

I do. Can't wait to get my CCW

>Be amerifat
>Get shot

I have several.
Also have my CPL

I might someday...

I have a Ruger SR9c and S&W 637 I carry daily plus an SMS I'm about to put a new stock on. I'm gonna build my first AR for the 4th of July. Fuck I love being American and not in a commie state!

SKS

Live in country. Guns are a way of life. Target shoot just about every weekend. Open and concealed carry are legal in my state.

>Fuck I love being American and not in a commie state!

This

Oooooh, that reminds me that I need to get a revolver next

I'd be too tempted to shoot myself whenever I'm really down in the dumps and drinking. It's literally the only reason I don't own a gun.

I can never decide which one to get. Every one I like is either way too expensive or people say it sucks...

Getting sick of looking.

Can't afford one yet.

Been thinking of the Sig P225 or P320. Another contender is the Springfield EMP 4 Concealed Carry edition, it's just so goddamn sexy.

Good starter
M&p shield 9mm

Not sure where you are but new in Michigan retails for 470ish

M&P

>470

Jesus, I need to load up a trunk of $275 Shield .40S&W and head north

This was actually the first one I was looking at, but everyone says 9mm lacks punch and I think I'm leaning more toward an AR. I don't plan to carry it, just for home defense or having fun at the range.

If you're not going to carry it, then why are you even considering a handgun for home defense? Handguns are weak as shit compared to rifles or shotguns. Their only redeeming quality is that you can conceal carry them. If you don't need to carry one, get a fucking shotgun for $250 for home defense and call it a day.

One of mine a Glock 23 with the 357 sig, 40 cal and 9mm interchangeable barrels and mags

Guns are for faggots

That's not a glock 23, it's not even the right frame/slide size.

>and I think I'm leaning more toward an AR

because im afraid that if i had one, id eventually use it to kms. itd be too easy, whence induced in a drunken stupor. tho, i would like to hunt

Not that guy, but yeah it is.

>Guns are for men
Fixed that for ya, queermo

My Moss 500

That's literally the Glock 26/27 subcompact size. Glock 23 is the compact size, same as the 19. You fucking idiots.

If I were you, I'd buy a handgun. 9mm is plenty enough, I doubt you'd find anyone other than the keyboard warriors here that would say they wouldnt fucking quit what they were doing if they got nicked by a 9mm.

Rifle and Shotgun are obviously the manstoppers, but in a home defense situation, having your barrell stick out feet from you might not be ideal (yeah yeah going through walls bullshit). And for range shooting, a 9mm can be affordable.

Honestly I'd go with a .38 snub revolver, S&W or Colt. Even Charter arms, although lack refinements and arent as rounded and pretty, are affordable, and reliable. And a .38 is plenty to stop a man. Maybe not kill him. But it will make him stop advancing.

I'd go with a good reliable .38 revolver, or if you just like 9mms. Go with a basic S&W semi auto. If you can afford it go with Walther or Sig.

This is just my opinion. I have family in Law Enforcement and Military, and most have been issued at some point a .38 or 9mm. Its good enough.

Or a 1911

To protect against tweakers that destroyed my neighborhood 5 years ago.
Place went to shit after the lamdlord who owned most the houses died and where given to his son. The n3w jackass doesn't give a fuck and doesn't take care of the property, no one but tweakers want to move in now and he rents dirt cheap to compensate for being a lazy sach of shit. Thus, tweakers everywhere now. Always bringing around traffic that eyeball my house everytime they walk by and I'm having to deal with the digging out my trash and recycable can for cans and bottles.
It's sad.
Plus, its fun to shoot.

Because I own four guns.

>.38
>in a snub

Yeah, that's pretty shitty advice. Nobody gives a shit that you know cops, cops are literally some of the dumbest people I know when it comes to knowing anything about guns.

And .38 hasn't been widely issued to law enforcement in literally decades. They abandoned that shit in the late 1980s for the most part because it's weak. Modern 9mm is adequate with the right ammo selection. Do some more homework champ.

>colt.
New colts dont stand up to anything and are in the shaddow of the originals

And the original colts cost a fortune. More for a collecter then home defense.

I'd reccomend a ruger IMHO.

Thanks, food for thought. The length of a shotgun or rifle did concern me inside hallways and such.

Now days there is a lot better ammo for the 38s. They have some hot critical defense ammo now that blows away 9mm plus I would never trust my life to a simi auto

>I live in a moderate to high crime area.
>I also respond violently
>I'm also smart enough to understand carrying a gun means I'm responsible for the safety of my family and those around me.
you can't just be an uneducated faggot and think you're just gonna pull your gun anything your mom doesn't make you tendies.

Glocks are cheap but decent.
For under $600, nothing beats it

HK usp, vp9, or a VP40 in .40s&w works
Sig p226 (not a big fan of the 320)
And my personal favorite a CZ75 B is recommended. For around $700, Its got great recoil for first time shooter, grips that are god sent, and nice esthetics. Nothing could go wrong

There are a lot of pistol grip shotguns with 18 1/2 inch barrels that are great for home defense. Load with #4 buck. Cant miss with that

Typo it is a 33

I like this, what are the mods. A regular 500 looks very basic.

Glocks are expensive who are you kidding? Better off with a S&W SDVE9

Because I'll get drunk and make a rash decision to an hero

I have a mossy Shockwave. Legal without papers sawed off shotty.

I have multiple felonies, and the state won't allow me to own a gun.
Doesn't mean I couldn't get my hands on one right quick if I needed one, though.

I live in a military barracks, and owning a gun would involve me registering it with the armory and keeping it there. Any time I would want to access it I'd need to go through a lengthy process to get into the arms room and get my weapon. Then I'd need to find a time to get back into the arms room to return it

TIL. Guys are more bullet proof than they were in the 80's. Yeah the dude I knew that carried a .38 was a cop in the 80s. So maybe you're right. But you just made my point. Dude on Sup Forums says he know more about handguns than cops. Nigger if you took a .38 low grain target load in the forearm you'd be booking it or on the floor. Much less 2 or 3 of them. Its a reliable round for a reliable weapon that is a good basic for people that have never owned a gun, and dont know about semi autos, or are freaked out by the slide recoil (many people).

So dont shit on the .38. Or do, I mean this is /b. But dont say you know better. This cracked out fag who needs 6 rounds of .357 to stop him is a myth.

because my dick is not that small

Because i like me and and my family being defenceless against the things I see happen to other people every day. They won't happen to me.

for the pure fact if i had one id use it

The only concern if its a guy who is bigger and stronger than you who suddenly gets within range to grab the barrel. Then its his club, then his gun.

A snub is a good non jam belly gun. As in when he's right on top of you, you can stick it in his belly and unload all 5-6 rounds.

Glock 17 is $600...
And the S&W is a good option. They actually stole glocks design and got sued by glock for it. Now glock makes money from every purchase of one.

i do

1/2

Just took off the pistol grip and added a Phoenix kicklite 6 stock, dovetail rail, 5 round shell holder and a 200 lumen light.

i was thinking about getting a p22. Anyone ever shoot one? Are they nice?

yeah Ruger is fine too, I only said that bec. I've only had old S&W's and Colt Detectives and they have shot flawlessly despite being 30-40 years old and heavily used. But yeah ruger is good. But hell you could go charter arms and still have a reliable revolver

I prefer drone strikes.

>till a junkie or tweaker comes in your house with intent to do deadly force

No one buys guns to compensate user. Life isn't a movie

2/2

Because guns were made for the singular purpose of killing blacks and I need the blacks to fuck my white women.

I'm not white trash enough.

If you let someone grab the end of a shotgun and you don't pull the trigger its your fault he got it away from you

Wut

How accurate are those? If I was going for an AR I've been leaning toward an AK variant.

I'm glad you didn't fall for the WASR meme

....... w a t......

>be eurocuck
>see country get culturally enriched
>daughter gets raped by a group of poor refugees
>she complains
>gets arrested for being a Islamophobia
>servesherright.jpg
>walking down beautifully muslin neighbor
>5 guys come out of no where
>I know what's next
>gets culturally enriched
>cant legally defend self from these law abiding refugees
>dies from internal bleeding
>mfw

Very accurate, plus its an AK it works forever.

That looks pricey

Kek

didn't know alienware makes guns ayy lmao

If you get a AK go to arsenal. Accurate as fuck. I love mine to death. I find my Ruger takedown SR-556 to be just as good in the accuracy but the AK literally shoots anything.

not him but those are great holsters and that's a 226

im australian

Fuck off mate

P225 is very confy. The only bad thing about it is that it is a single stacker gun. I'm not sure if it withstands +p+ ammo.

I inherited one, and i just live it.

yeah nah cunt

looks like shit

Why ruin a gun like that? Master chief puke green looks terrible on a gun. Keep it plain for best look imho.

i do tho

This is a fucking outstanding reason tbh. Good on you.

>If you get a AK go to arsenal
Is this type of AK or a retailer?

Because I was committed against my will.

thanks for your opinion. I'm throw it out now

all the more reason to get one

the AR that is. I'll keep your opinion

>Its your fault
no shit its your fault if you dont have Brinks home security too but
>Long barrel
Nigger could be right around the corner, and I doubt the first reaction of a man defending his home would be to start shooting at shadows

My point is, having a good handgun, is enough to at long range, make enough noise and light to turn anybody away. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET INTO A FIREFIGHT WITH A HOME INVADER.

If you get jumped, a small handgun is best, you can stick it in their belly and unload the chamber/magazine. You should always keep it close to your body, not the arm length 007 shit you see.

TIL people think a home invasion is the same as going into combat. People who have been trained in self defense with firearms will say the same. Yes a 12ga is ideal. Until you are in a dark corner and dont know where your adversary is. If he can grab the barrel, he may very well twist it out of your hand before you can get a shot off. A handgun at your waist can be utilized even if he is right on top of you, and even at a distance will be enough to discourage them. No home invader is going to shoot it out with you for your fucking jewerly. They are going to haul ass the second they hear a shot.

Take my advice with a millimeter of salt. But thats my opinion and I trust the people that have served more than the dudes here on Sup Forums

didn't read

they import and make em legal

This is literally the only reason I DO own a gun but I still haven't found the balls to do it yet. I've been drunk (or sober) with my .357 to my head with the hammer cocked countless times...It's harder than you think.

Not a paranoid low iq fuckwit without a clue.

Im not a retailer, and yes, look up reviews on them. Very GOOD compaired to a Kalashnikov.

how's the weather in Canada right now?

>YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET INTO A FIREFIGHT WITH A HOME INVADER
This.
You don't need an arsenal of guns to defend yourself at home.
A good pistol and maybe a shotgun are all you really need.
It's not like a bunch of meth heads are going to lay siege to your house so they can steal your flat screen or your Xbox.
Most thieves would get scared off at the sight of a homeowner with a weapon.

pipe down mate

id shoot myself i. the face with it

I don't have an arsenal for the potential breakup, I have more guns and ammo than average for when shit hits the fan, and it's coming