Had first acid trip last night havent slept between work, talk to me /b im still high at work!!!

Had first acid trip last night havent slept between work, talk to me /b im still high at work!!!

Hi

Ty so high lol

What did you think of the experience? How long since you dropped? I'm a big fan of psychs.

I dropped at 1015 am after getting off at 6am lol best time of my life, me and wifey just moved into a cabin in woods and we went to creek and just had a blast really connected with nature

Bump

Awesome! Too many people just play vidya or browse the internet. Nature is the best when tripping.

I have been wanting to try shrooms for a while what are your guys thoughts on shrooms

anything specific you want to know?
they're awesome BTW

What strain? Looks like some sour og

I've been smoking weed every night for the last few months to the point where being high is boring and uneventful. I am just as bored sober as I am high. I'm so bored now, I'm contemplating smoking anyways. Am I addicted?

Yep, and it's damn near impossible to get out of that cycle. Good luck!

Meh.

Try acid and to the other guy shrooms are great too but acid wins all lol

What do you experience? I know there are visuals but Ive heard people experience spiritual stuff too

Anything can happen. For me, I usually think much faster and my ideas are much more free flowing, as if the analytical part of my brain, the part that evaluates and discards unrealistic ideas, is turned off. Fractals and concepts morphing into each other are common visuals. I also usually experience dramatic time slowing. Spiritual experiences are easy to have, because everything feels spiritual or sacred. When you look at things, it all appears new and fresh, like it did when I was a child. Even saying all this, there's really no way to describe it accurately. You just have to do it!

Yeah the only problem with acid is that you have a 50 50 shot of getting a 25nbome instead of real lsd, with shrooms at least you know for a fact yiur getting psilicybin

Its like heaven, atleast in a cabin in the woods by a stream it is lol

Aye, buy your drugs online.

Hurr Durr I don't know how to taste for a drug! Fucking new age autists.

Addiction is assuming you treat it as an addiction if you don't use it for it's purpose then you're not smoking weed right.

How does one "smoke weed right"?
How do other anons use their highs? How can I enjoy the most of it?