How do we unrig the NFL?

How do we unrig the NFL?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4125660/Cowboys-exit-sends-Super-Bowl-ticket-prices-stumbling.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oBnoHLc1qVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Impossible.

It was made to be rigged since television became a part of mainstream america.
Then there's gambling.

We just can't undo this evil.

Find a way to fire incompetent front offices and owners

>break rule
>get penalized

?????

>NFL rigged the game AGAINST the team that would generate the most TV, merchandise, and ticket sales for the superbowl.

Cowboy fans are idiots

>cowboys lose due to poor clock management in the dying seconds
>fucking refball

I think he still thinks he plays for the Raiders kek

That call was retarded.

I've never seen it called before even tho it happens quite a bit.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4125660/Cowboys-exit-sends-Super-Bowl-ticket-prices-stumbling.html

they have somehow knocked off Seahawks fans as the worst posters on Sup Forums, an impressive feat. I have a strong feeling it's the same retards bandwagoning both teams though.

You can't. The NFL set it self up as an entertainment company to do whatever they want. It acts as one entity rather than 32 teams so they can rig games without consequence. They're legally entitled to do what is needed to entertain their audience, such as the creation and promotion of certain storylines

>we

youtube.com/watch?v=oBnoHLc1qVU

It's not just the NFL, friend.

robot refs

Start giving the refs awards

Yeah but there the rigging was obvious and not to mention that a Kings vs Nets finals would have killed the NBA

That Kings lineup was fun af.

Brady v Rodgers super bowl is vastly superior to brady v rookie no matter how you slice it.
you'll see the price of tickets go through the roof next week

Ticket prices fell significantly when the cowboys were eliminated

and they'll go up again once it's brady vs rodges.

By reducing those obscenely punishing/rewarding penalties, like the one he's talking about.
>oh the lineman held the guy one inch above where he was supposed to on a 4th and 36? free first down
>oh the cornerback slightly bumped the receiver on a 90 yard hail mary? free 90 yards

to put it in terms you'll understand, this is like Real Madrid set to face Barcelona in the UCL, only for Madrid to lose to Juventus and it's now Juve - Barca

still a good match, but bandwagons will not attend/watch because their huge bandwagon isn't in it

Right, but the fact that they dipped shows that the public prefers cowboys over packers

This spaghetti is on to something.

why do they always do this? Cowboys are the worst losers in the league.

nah. it's all about the QB. are you implying the super bowl is not gonna sell out? or that cowboys fans won't watch it? or that casuals won't watch the GOATS battle?

This. Holy shit cowfaggots are mad as fuck

casuals watch for the teams in the game, not the players; most people barely even watch the Super Bowl, they go to parties to socialize, get drunk, and watch the halftime show/commercials

we're talking just players. we're talking brady and rodgers and if you don't think the NFL is gonna market and hype the shit out of this match up i don't know what to tell you

Pretty much. It doesn't even matter which teams play in the owl, even Ravens vs 49ers got record breaking ratings.

>lose because of Andy Reid-tier clock management
>blame refs

lmao why are the Cowboys such sore losers?

>most critical play of the game
>rear-naked-choke the defender
>official looking at the line

I'm not saying they're corrupt...i'm saying they're incompetent.

you don't need to market those two to dedicated fans, they already know what they're about

they are, off the top of my head, they missed 3 defensive PI calls against Dallas

the thing you're not understanding is that out of all of the millions of people watching the super bowl in america, about 90% are casuals who don't know anything about football and are only watching because it's a cultural phenomenon to them, like said.

you are correct that brady vs rodgers is the best possible qb match-up, but in the grander scheme of things, a patriots vs cowboys match-up would have created more revenue overall for the league via merchandising, etc. because the cowboys are a bigger, more bandwagoned team/brand across the nation than the packers are.

the smaller 10% of football fans/diehards are going to be watching it regardless of who's playing, they aren't the one's who are gonna be buying up the merchandise like the casual bandwagoners will be, therefore, a less popular team (packers) isn't worth as much to see compared to the cowboys.

Gb ol can get away with murder. This isn't anything new

>Ignoring the fact the cowboys got away with at least 3 (three) blatant PI calls

God I hate when shitty fans try and make up shitty excuses because their own sense of self worth is tied up in the performance of "their" team. Get some therapy and stop trying to live vicariously through others you faggots.

Jesus...a good team doesn't let Cook catch that ball. Keep fn crying.

ya and with a cowboys vs patriots super bowl they could drum it up as a "no matter who loses, america wins" narrative.

In their defense, he had 2 perfect passes thrown to him within the last like 3 minutes and he dropped them both so they probably thought it was safe

By installing a commissioner who is more interested in fairness than making the most marketable product possible.

Considering the commissioner is at the behest of the owners, I'll let you do the math.

If your basing your game on a call you already lost. Play your brand of football.

If we had one of those, he'd have to go back and vacate 10 of the last 15 or so owls that were blatantly fixed
can't have that happening

Because the Cowboys are a long tradition of being a shitty, terrible, loudmouthed franchise. Even when they go 2-14, they're loud as fuck because they'll always have 5 Super Bowls to lean back on.

But I do think the NFL is fixed. The least cancerous team with the least cancerous fanbase is going to win the Super Bowl this year. Book it.

but the Falcons are losing to the Packers next weekend

so, Falcons then?

the Jacksonville Jaguars?

Perfect way to open a new stadium.

ITT: Sup Forums counts its chickens before they hatch

Dem birds

are plenty cancerous

oh, are the steelers going to win

LOL

The Shitsburg Rapists and the Badlanta Failcons have the firepower to keep up. Either of them could feasibly advance. To outright deny the possibility is sweaty ballsack-in-mouth fanboyism, and to be frank, Brady is on the decline. Not that he was overly impressive to begin with.

ahahah

Only reason Falcons don't come off as cancerous as often as other teams is because you barely see them. If Falcons win the Owl or hell even the championship game you'll levels of Falcons shitposting and bandwagoning like you've never seen.

Yup. And there are no Atlanta fans on Sup Forums because it's a culturally enriched hellhole. Matty Ice is starting to get too big a head already. He's going to be unbearable if he wins it all.

>the low drafted surprise goat
>the low drafted breakout rookie that broke one of his records

That sounds like a passing of the torch storyline if I've ever heard one

still not as profitable as GOAT vs up and coming minority Goat

With the game tied at 28-all, Green Bay got the ball back with 4:08 to play. Just inside the 2-minute warning, first and 10 at the Dallas 45, Aaron Rodgers threw deep down the right sideline, where the ball was intercepted by Jeff Heath. However, a penalty was called on Anthony Brown for pass interference, negating the interception and moving the ball to the Dallas 35.

From there, Ty Montgomery ran for two yards, ran again for minus 5 yards, and Rodgers threw incomplete on third down. Mason Crosby then kicked a 56 yard field goal to take a 31-28 lead.

Let’s look at that “pass interference” call. Here’s the rule.

>SECTION 5 PASS INTERFERENCE ARTICLE 1. DEFINITION. It is pass interference by either team when any act by a player more than one yard beyond the line of scrimmage significantly hinders an eligible player’s opportunity to catch the ball. Pass interference can only occur when a forward pass is thrown from behind the line of scrimmage, regardless of whether the pass is legal or illegal, or whether it crosses the line. Defensive pass interference rules apply from the time the ball is thrown until the ball is touched. See Article 2 for prohibited acts while the ball is in the air.

Note these words: “Defensive pass interference rules apply from the time the ball is thrown until the ball is touched.”

The problem with this call is that at the time Anthony Brown hooked Ty Montgomery, Aaron Rodgers was still holding the ball! The call should have been defensive holding, which is a five yard penalty, not a spot foul, and had everything else held up, Green Bay wouldn’t have been in field goal range to take a 31-28 lead.

The other mistake in this play is that the referee called the foul on “42” - Barry Church, not “30” - Anthony Brown. Barry Church was on the field, but he wasn’t even near the play.

Not to mention missed calls on both sides. If the Refs can't even officiate correctly then there needs to be a change.

Did they ever show a different view of Cook catching that ball?

Tldr

But I assume youre autistic for whatever team for were defending

here is the TL;DR

Just inside the 2 minute warning with the score 28-28 the refs negated the Interception by Jeff Health on a Pass Interference call that was not within the actual rules of the NFL since it happened before the ball was thrown. It should have been a 5 yard hold instead. Refball gifted the packers 3 points at a very crucial time.

There was like 3 PI calls they missed, morons

So you're just another crybaby Cowcuck fan. Got it, no need tow waste my time.

dallas was getting away with shit all game

Ah, good counter.

Yeah. When they were down. Which just further proves the rigging of the NFL.